getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Afternoon Jenny, might be a blessing that the scales are broken. I hope you have a good day :)

Hi Jenny..been AWOL and catching up..wowza look at you, you look fantastic! If my body looked anything like yours it would definitely be in a bikini..you look amazing X

I hope your week is going well Jenny, best of luck for WI!

hi Jenny, how is this week going for you?

Hi all,

I really need to start updating my diary more, it helps me stay focused and on plan.

last week was a bad one food wise, I gained 4.5lbs, I felt really annoyed with myself but moved on and got back on plan, lost 2lbs on Friday and have stayed on plan ever since.

I'm going on holiday on Monday, I'm mega excited. I'm not quite down to the weight I wanted to be but still almost 5 stone lighter since Kaelan was born so I cant complain. my new holiday clothes are sizes 12 and 14 :) happy with that.

holiday is all inclusive and I'm not going to be counting syns etc, I'm going to eat and drink what I want and get straight back on plan when I get home. I feel like I've been messing around ever since I got in the 12s, I was so happy to see the 12s but didn't plan on staying in them this long lol. when I get back from holiday, I'm going to get my focus back and work really hard on getting a loss every week to finally get into the 11s.

off to baby group now. hope you lovely people are well x x

Hi,

I was really unwell yesterday, never been so sick in my life, couldn't even keep water down. feeling almost back to normal today. I weighed myself yesterday morning before I started feeling ill, and today I'm 5lbs lighter. I would not recommend a day like yesterday for weight loss but it might just get me my 5stone certificate tomorrow :)

only 3 more days until holiday :)
tomorrow I'm having my eyebrows and nails done, Saturday I'm having waxing, eyelashes and hair done, nice to be pampered for a change.

packing is pretty much done now, just need to double check everything.

I've been thinking about wearing a bikini and have decided that I'm going to, my body isn't perfect and I'm still a couple of stone away from my goal, but I've worked hard to be pretty much 5 stone lighter in 7 months. I found a bikini that I feel comfortable in, I sent my hubby a picture and he said that I look great and he'll be proud seeing me in a bikini :)

I'm so pleased I didn't wait until Kaelan was older to rejoin sw, I'd be searching for holiday clothes that cover me up as much as possible. I feel so much more confident now.

baby just fell asleep so I'm going to attempt to tidy up as couldn't physically do anything yesterday.

have a good day all x x

Well done, that's awesome!

Whoohoo you are doing amazing and I hope you have an absolute blast on your holiday rocking that bikini! you deserve it you have worked so hard!

Hi all.

Has a great holiday. Had far too many calories and gained weight but it’s ok, I’m back on plan so hopefully back to the weight I was before holiday soon. I really want to get the last bit of weight off now so staying sand focused as possible.

x x

Last edited:
Stunning photo Jenny, the boys look lovely however you look FABULOUS! Glad you had a great holiday, next step is getting to goal, and you know you can do it!

Stunning photo Jenny, the boys look lovely however you look FABULOUS! Glad you had a great holiday, next step is getting to goal, and you know you can do it!

Ah thank you Jukie. I’m on it now for goal, I know I’ll have a holiday gain tomorrow but I’m not worried about it. I’m focused and feeling good 😀 x x

Hi Jenny...absolutely gorgeous family photo 😻 Congrats on getting your 5st award and smashing your holiday WL target, you've been so focused and have done amazing in such a short time👏
And I must say, your husband sounds lovely X

Back