getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Here’s my new tattoo @Clareel. It has a couple of things that need finishing but I love it 😍 🤱🏻 💙👶

Attachments

• E36D137F-67FB-47CD-8479-C36AD1D5E72D.png
    E36D137F-67FB-47CD-8479-C36AD1D5E72D.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
Good morning,

I’ve been weighing everyday for a while but I’m ok with it now. If there’s no change for a few days it’s fine. In the past I’d stress if the numbers didn’t go down. I quite like weighing first thing everyday and it’s a bonus when I see the number below. I do like the idea of having a surprise at group but realistically it’s not going to happen.

I’ve reduced my healthy extras to 3 or 4 a day as Kaelan is eating more food now so not having quite as much milk.

I feel really excited about getting into the 11s and feel motivated to do it. Also feel a little annoyed that I’ve been messing around in the 12s for months. I remember how excited I was to get in the 12s, never thought I’d be in them this long lol. Hope I can see the 11s in 2 weeks.

It’s my birthday at the end of sept, it will be lovely to get a new dress to go out in and actually feel like I look nice, instead of wearing something to cover up and not feel comfortable in. I bought a beautiful dress a few months ago for a friends party, I got a size 12 but it was too tight, I think it would fit now but don’t want to try it on for a couple of weeks, fingers crossed it fits 😀

Have a good day all x x

Jenny, Your weight loss journey as been inspirational and you should be very proud of yourself and It is lovely to be able to fit into a beautiful size 12 dress as your reward for all your hard work...a lovely birthday present to yourself:0clapper:

Hi Jenny, well done for your loss this week you are working your way down the 12's and I'm sure will be out of them soon. I also weight daily as it keeps me motivated, I don't stress about the actual number too much but I like to see the trend.

I hope your husbands operation has gone well and he can get home soon.

Love the tattoo, such a nice way to celebrate something important to you :)

I'm sure you will have lost a few more lb and be looking fantastic in time for your birthday in September. It's my 30th at the end of Jan so would like to be at goal by then.

Jenny, Your weight loss journey as been inspirational and you should be very proud of yourself and It is lovely to be able to fit into a beautiful size 12 dress as your reward for all your hard work...a lovely birthday present to yourself:0clapper:

thx Mini, I'm feeling so much better x x

Hi Jenny, well done for your loss this week you are working your way down the 12's and I'm sure will be out of them soon. I also weight daily as it keeps me motivated, I don't stress about the actual number too much but I like to see the trend.

I hope your husbands operation has gone well and he can get home soon.

Love the tattoo, such a nice way to celebrate something important to you :)

I'm sure you will have lost a few more lb and be looking fantastic in time for your birthday in September. It's my 30th at the end of Jan so would like to be at goal by then.

thanks Clareel.

best of luck getting to goal by your birthday, sure you'll do it no problem x x

Well done Jenny , inspirational story x

Hi all,

Lost 1.5lbs this week, happy with that as had a meal out and a couple of days going over syns.

Sticking to plan is so much easier when the kids are at school. Hoping to get a loss every week now they r back.

Had my hair cut last week, it’s been long since I was about 3/4 so that’s 30 years of long hair. I love it

x x

Ah Jenny well done on your loss and your hair looks amazing! Really suits you. Also you look so slim and pretty on that photo. I'm sure you will be at goal in no time now the kids are back at school.

Amazing tattoo. Having a great time catching up on your diary. You've been doing amazing how old is the wee man now? My girl is 9 1/2 months and I'm still bf too. How's the adjustment to shorter hair? It looks fab!

Ah Jenny well done on your loss and your hair looks amazing! Really suits you. Also you look so slim and pretty on that photo. I'm sure you will be at goal in no time now the kids are back at school.

Thanks Clareel 😘 following plan is so much easier with kids back at school. Hope you’re doing well x x

Amazing tattoo. Having a great time catching up on your diary. You've been doing amazing how old is the wee man now? My girl is 9 1/2 months and I'm still bf too. How's the adjustment to shorter hair? It looks fab!

Thank you, I love the tattoo 🤱🏻😀

Baby will be 1 Oct 12th, this year has flown.

That’s great that you’re still breastfeeding, so many moms stop after a couple of weeks. Well done 🤱🏻😀

Thank you, I love my short now. Can’t imagine ever having it long again x x

Last edited:
Back