getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Came across this picture of my yesterday and was in shock. I remember this day out so clearly, I didn’t even feel that big, I remember getting changed by the pool and feeling ok.

Attachments

• 6741D5EA-A3C0-456B-A5B2-9CC9E40A6AC4.png
    6741D5EA-A3C0-456B-A5B2-9CC9E40A6AC4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
You have come so far Jenny! Sorry to hear Kaelan is missing you when you're working but I'm sure he will get used to it soon. Great plan to get that 2lb off this week - I'm sure you will do it!

You have come so far Jenny! Sorry to hear Kaelan is missing you when you're working but I'm sure he will get used to it soon. Great plan to get that 2lb off this week - I'm sure you will do it!

Thanks Clareel.
I really hope so, I feel so guilty hearing him cry as I leave 😢
Hope you’re having a good week x x

Woke up feeling so good about my weight today. I can’t believe I’m in the 11s 😀😀 I’ve wanted to be in the 11s for so long. I feel focused and motivated to get to my goal, only 6lbs away. Hoping I’ll get there in the next 3 or 4 weeks. I have a night out in 2 weeks, I’m not going crazy with food like my last night out, going for a curry so I’ll have boiled rice and save syns for a few days so I can have a few drinks 🍷

Kids woke up at 6.30am, it was still dark but they are so cute. Kaelan started giggling and cuddling me and Lukas my 5 year old was showing me a picture he’d drawn where I was a queen, he said it’s because I’m his queen 👸💙💙 I love being a mom.

When I starting sw, I decided to save £10 for every 1lb off, I decided to start spending the money last month, I have lots of new clothes in size 12 😀 with the rest of the money I’m finish my arm tattoo, I have 7 sessions booked in, hoping it will be finished then. I’m totally addicted to tattoos, already planning what I’m having on my leg 😂

x x

Well done Jenny on getting into 11’s:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Enjoy your new clothes and night out:classic_smile: size 12!!! :banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:
A few of the pics from yesterday 💙
Awww just beautiful:bestwishes:

Where did that year go:classic_eek:
My new certificates 😀💪💗
Congratulations Jenny on your five and half stone award:sw077:

Fantastic achievement :0clapper::winner::woohoo:

Well done Jenny on getting into 11’s:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Enjoy your new clothes and night out:classic_smile: size 12!!! :banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

Awww just beautiful:bestwishes:

Where did that year go:classic_eek:

Congratulations Jenny on your five and half stone award:sw077:

Fantastic achievement :0clapper::winner::woohoo:

Thanks Mini. I’m so happy 😀 it’s so nice getting dressed as I never wonder if something will look ok anymore 😀 x x

My husband was saying how slim I looked earlier, I asked him if last year when I started sw if he thought I’d be in the 11s and he said no 😂 he said he thought I’d continue yoyo dieting and fad diets etc. Also said how proud he was of me for doing so well 😀

Sw really is a way of life for me now. I get days where I want to eat lots of chocolate or have a pizza but I’m mainly on plan, eating well most the time is ok for me.

I think I’m going to lower my target to the 10s but not 100% yet. I haven’t been in the 10s for about 12 years I think, only 13lbs away 😱😀

Goodnight x x

Hi Jenny
Well done !!!!🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉💃💃👏👏

The 14th is clearly a good day to start a diet, you had your one year weigh in today and I had my six month weigh in!!
I’ve lost 70 and aiming for 120 intotal. Was hoping to lose it in a year but think it’s going to take 13 months .
I don’t know how you’ve done it with children and no sleep etc

Massive shout out for you xxx

Hi Jenny
Well done !!!!🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉💃💃👏👏

The 14th is clearly a good day to start a diet, you had your one year weigh in today and I had my six month weigh in!!
I’ve lost 70 and aiming for 120 intotal. Was hoping to lose it in a year but think it’s going to take 13 months .
I don’t know how you’ve done it with children and no sleep etc

Massive shout out for you xxx

Thanks Binks 😀

Wow well done to you too, that’s a massive amount in only 6 months, best of luck for the next 50lbs. I’d love to see a before and after pic x x

Hope you're having a good week Jenny :classic_big_grin:

Hi all,

I’ve been on plan all week. Still feeling focused and motivated. Did sp yesterday and today and planning on tomorrow too, really hoping for 2lbs off on Friday but as long as I get a loss I’ll be happy.

Ordered a few new dresses for my night out, one of them is too big 😱 size 12 is too big for me lol. Ordered a 10 😀

Goodnight x x

Ahh amazing that the size 12 was too big and ordering a 10, what a great feeling :classic_big_grin:

Hi, Kaelan had his 1 year injections today. It was awful 😢 he’s been unwell this evening which is common after injections. Hoping he’ll be feeling better in the morning.

Weigh in tomorrow, if Kaelan isn’t well I won’t go and will weigh day after. I’m on day 3 is sp, my week of eating and exercise has been the same as last week so it will be interesting to see what I weigh.

Off to sleep now. I’ve got a feeling I’m in for a bad night with k 😢

I’ll update when I get weighed x x

Sorry Kaelan has been poorly after his injections, I hope he has settled a bit now. Well done on another brilliant loss this week, you will have that 6 stone aware in no time! How exciting :classic_big_grin:

Back