getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi all. It’s 2am and I’m wide awake. I fell asleep with Kaelan at around 7.30 so I’ve had a good amount of sleep, hopefully I’ll be able to go back to sleep shortly.

I just realised I’m in the mid 11s, I’ve wanted to get here for so long 💗😍 I’m feeling good and focused. I’m going to lower my target by half a stone when I get to the lower allowed limit of this target at sw, have a few weeks free 😂

I’ve never felt any other diets were sustainable before but with sw I feel like it’s pretty much normal eating and I could do it forever 😀 my relationship with food has changed so much over the year. I’m always going to love cake and chocolate but 95% of the time I can just have 1 piece within syns.

I pretty much feel happy with my body, well apart from the skin. I think another half stone ish off and I’ll be done. I’ve lost 83lbs so far. Sure the skin that’s coming off will weigh a good few lbs in total.

Goodnight x x

Ah Jenny 1.5lb to target that is so, so brilliant! I'm sure you can lose that when you next get weighed. Another half a stone will be totally doable, but just to get to that original target how exciting! Well done :D

Ah Jenny 1.5lb to target that is so, so brilliant! I'm sure you can lose that when you next get weighed. Another half a stone will be totally doable, but just to get to that original target how exciting! Well done :D

Thanks Clareel, I’m so excited for Friday 😀 fingers crossed 🤞 I get to target x x

Hi,

Had a lovely Chinese last night and 2 small Malibus. I only had half a boiled rice and half a chicken curry and about 4 prawn crackers so not too bad. I was meant to be going out but a few people couldn’t make it so we rearranged. I didn’t have any other syns yesterday and having no more than 5 today so should be ok.

Ive almost decided on a clinic and surgeon. Still haven’t asked mil to have older kids but will today or tomorrow. I really want it done on Jan 14th, think that’s only 50 days away lol I like counting down days. I’m undecided about what surgery I’m getting first, I was thinking arms and legs but hubby pointed out that my legs aren’t noticeable unless I lift my leg up and grab the skin 😂 so I’m thinking of getting an arm lift and upper body lift which would fix the sagging skin on my back, also need lipo for back.

I feel pretty confident in clothes now but after seeing the pictures hubby took for me to send to clinics, I felt rubbish and ugly 😢 I feel stupid for getting so big, being so unhealthy etc. Never again. But hey in 50 days hopefully I’ll have 2 or 3 areas fixed.
I feel so lucky that my husband is being so supportive of surgery and will look after me while I recover. Also feel so fortunate that I’ve saved up to pay for it.

Saw a quote earlier that make sense to me. ‘Forget your past, forgive yourself, and begin again right now’ I’ve really beaten myself up for gaining so much weight etc, need to forget that and think to the future.

x x

Hi all. It’s 2am and I’m wide awake. I fell asleep with Kaelan at around 7.30 so I’ve had a good amount of sleep, hopefully I’ll be able to go back to sleep shortly.

I just realised I’m in the mid 11s, I’ve wanted to get here for so long 💗😍 I’m feeling good and focused. I’m going to lower my target by half a stone when I get to the lower allowed limit of this target at sw, have a few weeks free 😂

I’ve never felt any other diets were sustainable before but with sw I feel like it’s pretty much normal eating and I could do it forever 😀 my relationship with food has changed so much over the year. I’m always going to love cake and chocolate but 95% of the time I can just have 1 piece within syns.

I pretty much feel happy with my body, well apart from the skin. I think another half stone ish off and I’ll be done. I’ve lost 83lbs so far. Sure the skin that’s coming off will weigh a good few lbs in total.

Goodnight x x
Fantastic result Jenny:0clapper:

Hi,

Had a lovely Chinese last night and 2 small Malibus. I only had half a boiled rice and half a chicken curry and about 4 prawn crackers so not too bad. I was meant to be going out but a few people couldn’t make it so we rearranged. I didn’t have any other syns yesterday and having no more than 5 today so should be ok.

Ive almost decided on a clinic and surgeon. Still haven’t asked mil to have older kids but will today or tomorrow. I really want it done on Jan 14th, think that’s only 50 days away lol I like counting down days. I’m undecided about what surgery I’m getting first, I was thinking arms and legs but hubby pointed out that my legs aren’t noticeable unless I lift my leg up and grab the skin 😂 so I’m thinking of getting an arm lift and upper body lift which would fix the sagging skin on my back, also need lipo for back.

I feel pretty confident in clothes now but after seeing the pictures hubby took for me to send to clinics, I felt rubbish and ugly 😢 I feel stupid for getting so big, being so unhealthy etc. Never again. But hey in 50 days hopefully I’ll have 2 or 3 areas fixed.
I feel so lucky that my husband is being so supportive of surgery and will look after me while I recover. Also feel so fortunate that I’ve saved up to pay for it.

Saw a quote earlier that make sense to me. ‘Forget your past, forgive yourself, and begin again right now’ I’ve really beaten myself up for gaining so much weight etc, need to forget that and think to the future.

x x

Jenny you look absolutely beautiful in your photos...don’t be so hard on yourself.(((HUGS)))

I would go for the arms first as the scars will be healed by the time the good warm weather comes again...I have heard the leg surgery is very painful compared to the rest...not sure how true that is.

Jenny you look absolutely beautiful in your photos...don’t be so hard on yourself.(((HUGS)))

I would go for the arms first as the scars will be healed by the time the good warm weather comes again...I have heard the leg surgery is very painful compared to the rest...not sure how true that is.

Thanks Mini 😊😘

I’m 100% having arms done, just can’t decide between thighs or back as I’ll be having 2 areas at the same time. I’m also hoping to get a bit of lipo done. I’m so excited 😀

Hope you’re well and your sp week is going well x x

Will you have to wait long between surgeries?

SP is going well...a little hard today not having roasties:classic_roll_eyes:...especially when they turned out so well.

Will you have to wait long between surgeries?

SP is going well...a little hard today not having roasties:classic_roll_eyes:...especially when they turned out so well.

Well done staying strong and avoiding the yummy roasties 😀💪 it will be worth it when you get weighed.

How long I wait all depends on if I give in to having another baby lol. My husband really wants one more, I’m undecided. 2nd and hopefully last surgery is tummy tuck and breast lift and maybe thighs but I wouldn’t get that done until I was 100% finished having babies. So if I have one more it would be after I stop breastfeeding 🤱🏻 we’ll see x x

Oh Jenny, can only echo what Mini has said - you do look wonderful already but it is only you who knows how you feel about your body. You have done the hard work now in losing all of the weight, the surgeries will be the icing on the cake to get the body you want (and deserve). I think arms first is a great idea as they would be the most likely to be on display so that should boost your confidence a bit. You have done amazingly well Jenny, the end is in sight!

Oh Jenny, can only echo what Mini has said - you do look wonderful already but it is only you who knows how you feel about your body. You have done the hard work now in losing all of the weight, the surgeries will be the icing on the cake to get the body you want (and deserve). I think arms first is a great idea as they would be the most likely to be on display so that should boost your confidence a bit. You have done amazingly well Jenny, the end is in sight!

Thank you. I feel great most of the time but without clothes is a different story. I’ll get there 😀 xx

Having another good week on plan. I’m so excited about getting weighed, hoping I get at least 1.5lbs off for goal 🤞

My mother in law has agreed to have the older kids if I have surgery in Jan, hubby wants us to go Feb half term so it will be one or the other. I can’t wait.

x x

Having another good week on plan. I’m so excited about getting weighed, hoping I get at least 1.5lbs off for goal 🤞

My mother in law has agreed to have the older kids if I have surgery in Jan, hubby wants us to go Feb half term so it will be one or the other. I can’t wait.

x x
Good luck with WI🍀

Having a day at home today. So much easier to stick to plan 100%. If I’m at goal on Friday think we’ll go out to celebrate 😀 I’m going to be a bit disappointed if I don’t get it this week but there’s always next week.

I’ve been doing sp since Monday 😀

Fingers crossed 🤞

I’ll check in on Friday and let u know x x

Hi.

Hubby decided to get a new battery for scales. I couldn’t resist this morning and was shocked to see a higher number than last week 😢 hoping the scales are out as I’m expecting a loss tomorrow. Fingers crossed 🤞

I went out for breakfast with friends this morning. It was a lovely little cafe, thought I’d be fussy and ask for grilled bacon etc to be sw friendly but noticed they had a black board up saying something like ‘if you’re watching your waist have a healthy breakfast’ so I had grilled bacon, poached eggs and beans, all on plan 😀 it was lovely too.

Did my body fat today and it’s 25%, average for women is 25-31% last time I check it I think it was 33% feeling pleased with that.

Going to sleep soon, been so tired today.

I feel nervous but excited for weigh in. I want that 6 stone certificate so bad 🤞💪😀

Goodnight x x

Hi, so today I’m 11st 7lbs. That’s exactly 6 stone lost 😀😍💪💗 I lost 1lb today so still need 1/2lb to get my certificate from sw as my highest weight of 17’7 was at home, sw highest was 17 6.5. I’ll get it next week. Thought I’d be disappointed but I’m fine. I’m so happy I joined sw when I did and that I’ve come so far.

The plan is to book surgery next week so might do it on Friday after I’ve got to target 🎯😀 it will be the ultimate reward.

Just home from shoe shopping with Kaelan. Not sure if I mentioned that he can walk now, I love him so much, he’s fast asleep on me as fell asleep in the car. Might go out for a healthy lunch when he wakes up, I fancy going out to eat.

Have a good day x x

I had a similar situation with my scales this week. Last week it showed a big loss and when I changed the battries it showed a higher number. Thankfully by WI, I had stayed the same.
Good luck WI tomorrow. you deserve the 6 stone award.

Thank you.
I’m going to try and stay off scales at home and only weigh at group. Have a good weekend x x

Back