getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Sorry Kaelan has been poorly after his injections, I hope he has settled a bit now. Well done on another brilliant loss this week, you will have that 6 stone aware in no time! How exciting :classic_big_grin:

Thanks Clareel, I’m so excited to get my 6 stone award. Fingers crossed in 2 weeks.

Kaelan is much better today thanks x x

Sw is feeling really easy at the moment, like no effort at all. This is the third week of being totally on plan.

Got some new workout clothes today, felt really good in them.

Aim for this week is 2.5lbs but any loss will do as all in the right direction.

Seeing some old friends on Tuesday, can’t wait 😀

x x

That's brilliant Jenny, I love buying new workout gear - seems like a real treat :classic_big_grin:

I hope you have a lovely day with your friends today, I'm sure they will be super impressed with your weight loss!

Your doing amazing Jenny. Not long now til you hold that next award. Amazing. Sorry to hear he was unwell with his injections. We have ones first week of December and first week of January. They get 12 month and 13 months ones here in Ireland.

Hi Jenny! looks like you have been doing fantastic since I have been away! 12st 1lbs!!!! you go girl! I am very proud of you!

Hey just a quick update as off out. Won miss slinky yesterday and lost 5lbs 😍💗 x x

Attachments

• 7DB80406-84A3-42FC-8EAA-3252A47B254E.jpeg
    7DB80406-84A3-42FC-8EAA-3252A47B254E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Hey just a quick update as off out. Won miss slinky yesterday and lost 5lbs 😍💗 x x
Ahh how fabulous! Well done Jenny, totally deserved!

Oh Get you Miss Slinky! well done!

That's brilliant Jenny, I love buying new workout gear - seems like a real treat :classic_big_grin:

I hope you have a lovely day with your friends today, I'm sure they will be super impressed with your weight loss!

Haha yeah it feels good buying new work out clothes, especially when it’s a small size 😀

My friends were shocked how much I’d lost. We had a lovely day. My lovely friend said she’d make a sw healthy lunch, it wasn’t very sw friendly but she tried bless her.

Hope you’re well x x

Your doing amazing Jenny. Not long now til you hold that next award. Amazing. Sorry to hear he was unwell with his injections. We have ones first week of December and first week of January. They get 12 month and 13 months ones here in Ireland.

Thank you 😘 hope your little one is ok with their injections, so horrible for them but has to be done for their own good x x

Hi all,

I’ve had the best week on plan in a long time, I was really hoping for a big loss as was only 4.5lbs from 6st loss and goal but I’d lost 5lbs last week so knew chances were slim. I lost 1.5lbs, I’m still happy with that as it’s 6.5lbs in 2 weeks. Now only 3lbs until my 6 stone goal. I’m going to do my best to get it off by next Friday.

Battery died in scales the other week, I’ve loved not weighing at home so won’t be replacing the battery. I actually feel excited to weigh on Fridays now as have no idea what I’ll be. Weighing daily wasn’t good for me as if I’d been good and the number was up, I’d reach for chocolate etc. I’m much happier only weighing at group.

Downside of my weight loss is the excess skin I’ve been left with 😢 I was already planning a tummy tuck but I’m going to need more skin removal surgery. I’m fine about it and luckily hubby has said he’ll support me with whatever I decide. I’m making plans for May/June time hopefully. I’ll post some before and after pics when I get it done as I know they’ll be others on here thinking about surgery.

Just in from group, going to feed Kaelan and hopefully get some cleaning done while he sleeps.

Hope all you lovely people are well x x

6.5lb in 2 week is so good Jenny! Especially when you are so close to goal. 3lb to your 6 stone, I'm sure you will do that this week - how exciting :classic_big_grin:
It's good not daily weighing, like being freed from that scales. Weekly weigh in at class is ideal to keep track of how you are doing.

Excess skin is definitely hard to deal with, but you know what you have made all the changes to get slim and healthy now and what a great idea to save the money for surgery along the way. It's so good that hubby is supportive, you already look amazing but I know you feel so much better about yourself once you have had the surgery.

So exciting that you could be hitting your target next week :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

6.5lb in 2 week is so good Jenny! Especially when you are so close to goal. 3lb to your 6 stone, I'm sure you will do that this week - how exciting :classic_big_grin:
It's good not daily weighing, like being freed from that scales. Weekly weigh in at class is ideal to keep track of how you are doing.

Excess skin is definitely hard to deal with, but you know what you have made all the changes to get slim and healthy now and what a great idea to save the money for surgery along the way. It's so good that hubby is supportive, you already look amazing but I know you feel so much better about yourself once you have had the surgery.

So exciting that you could be hitting your target next week :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Thank you 😊😘

I really hope I can get these 3lbs off this week. I’m going out on Saturday night so week after expecting a gain.

Yeah I love not weighing at home now. Hope you’re managing ok not weighing 😀 be a nice surprise on dec 1st x x

Having a pretty good week so far. Went over syns the other day but tried to pull it back with having less next couple of days. Still really hoping to get these 3lbs off on Friday, but if not surely the next week.

I’ve been receiving quotes for skin removal surgery and now planning the first stage in February 😀😱 I’m so excited.

x x

Back