getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi, so today I’m 11st 7lbs. That’s exactly 6 stone lost 😀😍💪💗 I lost 1lb today so still need 1/2lb to get my certificate from sw as my highest weight of 17’7 was at home, sw highest was 17 6.5. I’ll get it next week. Thought I’d be disappointed but I’m fine. I’m so happy I joined sw when I did and that I’ve come so far.

The plan is to book surgery next week so might do it on Friday after I’ve got to target 🎯😀 it will be the ultimate reward.

Just home from shoe shopping with Kaelan. Not sure if I mentioned that he can walk now, I love him so much, he’s fast asleep on me as fell asleep in the car. Might go out for a healthy lunch when he wakes up, I fancy going out to eat.

Have a good day x x
Congratulations Jenny you’ve done it!

6 stone WOW:0clapper::winner::bestwishes:

What age did Kaelan star walking on his own? My granddaughter is one year old tomorrow and will walk if you hold her hands and this week she is wanting to do it more.:classic_smile:

Congratulations Jenny you’ve done it!

6 stone WOW:0clapper::winner::bestwishes:

What age did Kaelan star walking on his own? My granddaughter is one year old tomorrow and will walk if you hold her hands and this week she is wanting to do it more.:classic_smile:

Thanks Mini. I’m feeling so happy about it 😀😍

Happy birthday to your granddaughter for tomorrow. Kaelan started walking unaided a few weeks ago, just after he turned one, last week he became really confident and hardly crawls now.

x x

6 stone Jenny AMAZING!!! Well done, you have achieved something that so many people dream of but so few in comparison manage so massive congratulations to you! That tiny 0.5lb for target will be gone this week and that's it, you've done it! Next stop surgery and getting that amazing body you deserve :classic_big_grin:

6 stone Jenny AMAZING!!! Well done, you have achieved something that so many people dream of but so few in comparison manage so massive congratulations to you! That tiny 0.5lb for target will be gone this week and that's it, you've done it! Next stop surgery and getting that amazing body you deserve :classic_big_grin:

Thanks Clareel 😘 I’m feeling so good 😀👍💪
I’m so excited for surgery, it will be here in no time.

Hope you’re well x x

Hi,

Lost 1/2lb this week which got me to sw goal and 6stone certificate. I was a little disappointed that the consultant didn’t have the target book for me, she said she gave it out yesterday unexpectedly, but annoying as she knew I was only half lb from target, and she’s didn’t have a 6 stone sticker either lol.

It feels good being a target member. 😀

Going out for lunch today. Going to have a nice piece of cake 🎂😀

x x

Last edited:
New certificates

Attachments

• 69FECBEB-6271-4675-80C4-E4CDFD0F5478.jpeg
    69FECBEB-6271-4675-80C4-E4CDFD0F5478.jpeg
    830.9 KB · Views: 19
You did it!!!!! Well done Jenny, amazing achievement you should be so proud of yourself :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Hi,

So for the first time since being an adult, I won’t be making a New Years resolution to diet/get to goal weight etc 😂😂 I love being at target. I know I’ll have a gain this week but I’m fine with it. I’ve lost weight last 6 weeks so it’s been nice having a bit of what I want. Weigh in tomorrow and I’m going to make sure I have a good week totally on plan as don’t want to start gaining.

Think it’s 65 days until surgery, I’m so excited 😀😍

Better get some sleep x x

So excited they my tummy tuck is booked. 20 days to go 😍😀👙 can’t wait x x

Ahh Jenny how exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it :classic_big_grin:

I hope you have had a lovely Christmas Jenny!

What a star you are Jenny🌟Fantastic to have lost 6st..so very well done👏
Happy new year 🎉X

Hi all,

I had such a lovely Christmas with my husband and kids. Decided to have 2 weeks off plan and gained around 6lbs, half of it lost already and not worried about the last few lbs as I’m eating well on plan.

My mini tummy tuck is on Wednesday 😱😍👙 I’m so excited. No nerves yet but I’m sure they’ll come soon. I’m hoping to be in hospital for 8 hours and then home, that includes the 90 surgery. I’m having local anaesthetic so less risks. hubby hasn’t had Kaelan alone for that long before so hoping he’ll be ok.
Can’t believe I’m going to have a flat tummy in 4 days 😀

I’ll update after surgery and posts some pics once the swelling goes down x x

Hi all,

I had such a lovely Christmas with my husband and kids. Decided to have 2 weeks off plan and gained around 6lbs, half of it lost already and not worried about the last few lbs as I’m eating well on plan.

My mini tummy tuck is on Wednesday 😱😍👙 I’m so excited. No nerves yet but I’m sure they’ll come soon. I’m hoping to be in hospital for 8 hours and then home, that includes the 90 surgery. I’m having local anaesthetic so less risks. hubby hasn’t had Kaelan alone for that long before so hoping he’ll be ok.
Can’t believe I’m going to have a flat tummy in 4 days 😀

I’ll update after surgery and posts some pics once the swelling goes down x x

Good luck to your husband, I feel his pain being male and having a kid for that long alone!

Oh and good luck with your surgery! A cracking treat after all the hard work.

Back