getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Oh wow Jenny can't believe the surgery is so soon! That's great you can have it under local! So, so excited for you and can't wait to see the results :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Oh wow Jenny can't believe the surgery is so soon! That's great you can have it under local! So, so excited for you and can't wait to see the results :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Thank you 😘 it came round so quickly. I can’t wait to see what it looks like without dressing and compression garment x x

Hi all, I had my mini tummy tuck yesterday. It went so well. I got to hospital for 7am, had to see 5 different people and then went for surgery around 9.30, I was done by 11. I had local anaesthetic with sedation so felt great and tipsy 🥴😂 surgeon asked if I wanted to see my tummy before they put compression garment on, obviously I did lol. They lifted me slightly so I could see it and it looked so flat 😀👙 dr originally said I could go home after 6 hours of op finishing, after 2 hours I felt fine and was up using the toilet etc. So I asked if I could go, they checked me over, surgeon came to see me with instructions and cleared me to go home. I was home by around 2.30. Walking is painful, I’m a little hunched over and have to go pretty slow. When I’m sitting down the pain is minimal, I haven’t taken any painkillers as haven’t felt in enough pain to warrant them which I’m thrilled about. It’s 100% easier than my csections as the muscle hasn’t been cut.

My husband and kids have been great. I haven’t been without Kaelan for that long before so really missed him. Not being able to feed him all day left my boobs full of milk and massive, looked like I’d had a boob job by the time I went home 😂

So I need to rest for 2 weeks, hubby is off to look after me. No lifting, bending etc.

I can’t shower or have a bath for a week 😱😢 I’m really going to miss it as love have a shower in the mornings and a relaxing bath at night. I’m allowed to take my compression garment off for only a few minutes to have a wash but can’t get my dressing wet so need to be careful. In a week I go back to get the dressing removed, I’m so excited to see what it looks like then. I’ll post some pics.

Most difficult bit so far is that I have to sleep propped up, I’ve been so uncomfortable all night, 2 more nights to go. x x

Oh Jenny how exciting you are all done! The recovery is hard but it will be so worth it, think of that lovely first shower in a few weeks and looking down at your amazing flat stomach :classic_big_grin:

Can't wait to see pictures!

Oh Jenny how exciting you are all done! The recovery is hard but it will be so worth it, think of that lovely first shower in a few weeks and looking down at your amazing flat stomach :classic_big_grin:

Can't wait to see pictures!

Thanks Clareel. I can’t believe it’s done, I’ve wanted it for so long. Feels great x x

Hi all,

Quick update on my tummy tuck. 5 days post op today and I’m pretty much back to normal. No pain, just a little discomfort. My tummy is really swollen but thats normal. Dr said swelling should stop at 6 month, so just in time for summer 😂👙

Here’s a couples of pics from today.

I’m eating well on plan and going back to sw next week. Hopefully I’ll still be in the target range x x

Attachments

• EDCE3444-3051-4974-98AE-5B195CEF0DDE.png
    EDCE3444-3051-4974-98AE-5B195CEF0DDE.png
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • EF66BCF0-30D6-42B8-BA11-CC360A3B0720.png
    EF66BCF0-30D6-42B8-BA11-CC360A3B0720.png
    1 MB · Views: 24
OMG Jenny those pictures, your stomach looks unreal! And what an amazing waist you have. As Ravenous said, if it looks that good now imagine what it will be like when the swelling goes down. So, so pleased for you as I know how much you wanted this and how hard you worked for it :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Hey Jenny, hope your recovery is going well and you are enjoying your new flat stomach!

Jenny your tummy looks fantastic. If it looks so good now, imagine how it will be when the swelling goes down. Take care.
OMG Jenny those pictures, your stomach looks unreal! And what an amazing waist you have. As Ravenous said, if it looks that good now imagine what it will be like when the swelling goes down. So, so pleased for you as I know how much you wanted this and how hard you worked for it :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:
Hey Jenny, hope your recovery is going well and you are enjoying your new flat stomach!

Thanks ladies. I’m so happy with the results 😀 x x

Hi,

Not updated for a while. Everything is good. I’m maintaining my weight pretty well, up and down a couple of lbs which is fine. I would like to be half a stone lighter so I’m going to start working on that.

My tummy is feeling great. I’ll post a recent pic. Swelling is much better now I’m almost 2 months post op.

I’ve booked my next surgery, I’m having a bra line lift and arm lift in April. I can’t wait. This will be the last surgery for a good while, unless I win the lottery 😂

When I clicked on my diary the first post came up, it was great to read as I’ve now achieved my goal weight and have had my tummy tuck, the 2 things I really wanted 😀 I’m feeling really good.

My tomtom was stolen from my car the other night, I was annoyed but it’s easily replaced. Yesterday I went to grab my bag I take to sw with sw folder in to realise that it was also taken. There was nothing in the bag of value, but to me my folder with all of my certificates and stickers was important, probably in a bin somewhere 😢 consultant said she’ll try and replace them.

I have 2 poorly children, both have a sickness bug, that’s why I’m up at 5am. Long day ahead.

I hope all is well with you lovely people x x

Back