getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi,

had a busy few days. I've been on plan apart from going over syns a couple of days ago, I was really tired and chocolate biscuits were calling me.

I found my fitbit out yesterday so I'll be using that everyday.

not weighed since group :)

off to do some cleaning while my little man sleeps.

x x

weigh in tomorrow and I'm feeling a little nervous. I've gone over syns a couple of times, not had enough water and speed. I really hope I don't gain. I need to do better next week and keep focusing on my goals.

I've been doing well with walking :) done over 10,000 steps every day since I've been wearing fitbit :)

we're off shopping now. x x

I'm over the moon with a 1lb loss today at group. I was shocked I'd lost as I was expecting a gain. I'm in competition with my friend to get slimmer of the week next week so I'm on it this week. hoping for 3lbs off next week.

off to do my meal plan for the week x x

Well done xx

Hi,

Kaelan had his tongue tie cut yesterday, it wasn't too bad, he only cried for a minute. his latch was instantly better.

feeling really motivated to get a good loss this week. I need 4lbs for my 2.5st award and get into the next stone bracket down but don't think 4lbs is realistic. I'm really hoping for 3. had a good food day yesterday and so far today I've had ryvita with dairylea light triangles and fruit. I have food planned for the day so hopefully that will help.

x x

thank you. hope you are doing well x x

Hi jenny not 2 bad was feeling deflated after wed 0.5lb loss but im determined to get more this week im hoping for a good number as my weight loss has been low on my 9.30 weigh ins but when i go to the meeting at 3.30 the following week i get a 3 or 4lb loss which is weird as you would think id get the bigger number at the early meeting lol. I work shifts so have to alternate the meeting i go to.
You are doing fantastic and im sure you will get 3lb at least next week xx

W
I'm over the moon with a 1lb loss today at group. I was shocked I'd lost as I was expecting a gain. I'm in competition with my friend to get slimmer of the week next week so I'm on it this week. hoping for 3lbs off next week.

off to do my meal plan for the week x x
Well done:0clapper:

Hi jenny not 2 bad was feeling deflated after wed 0.5lb loss but im determined to get more this week im hoping for a good number as my weight loss has been low on my 9.30 weigh ins but when i go to the meeting at 3.30 the following week i get a 3 or 4lb loss which is weird as you would think id get the bigger number at the early meeting lol. I work shifts so have to alternate the meeting i go to.
You are doing fantastic and im sure you will get 3lb at least next week xx

yeah that's strange, I always thought you weigh lighter first thing. best of luck getting a good number at next weigh in. 1/2lb off is still going in the right direction :)

x x

had a sneaky weigh in at home this morning and scales are 2lbs down. I'm going to try my best to stay off the scales until group on Friday now. I feel like I'm doing really well. water intake has been at least 2l per day if not more. I've been planning my meals daily, just before I go to bed for the next day so that I feel prepared. hubby made spag bowl the other day and after I'd finished mine told me that the fry light was finished so he used oil, he uses a lot so I was unsure how to syn it. I haven't used oil since starting sw.

just transferred £18.75 to tummy tuck account :) I cant wait to have it done.

my husband is talking about having another baby, that would be 5 kids!!!! 4 is plenty. I love kids and being a mom but cant imagine doing it again.

still haven't decided where we're going on holiday. any suggestions would be great, looking for a short flight is possible as Kaelan will only be 10mths old, family friendly x x

just looking at my goals, I'm only 18.5lbs away from a 50lb loss, I'll be half way to goal then and in the 13s. I'm going to try my best to get there before Jan 1st. that would amazing so no days off plan or going over on syns. I can do it. be great if I have a good loss this week. I'm thinking of staying on plan over Christmas, I wont be drinking as I'll still be breastfeeding, most Christmas dinner is on plan and I really don't want to see a gain just because of eating too much chocolate etc. fingers crossed. I usually have several bottles of baileys over the Christmas period so breastfeeding has saved countless syns lol.

off to make lunch before my little man wakes up x x

Jenny you are doing so well. Close to 50lbs is awesome. Seems slimming world really agrees with you!

Holiday suggestions (not sure how family friendly) - Nerja in Spain (fly into Malaga), Canary Islands, Madeira, Resort in Portugal,

still haven't decided where we're going on holiday. any suggestions would be great, looking for a short flight is possible as Kaelan will only be 10mths old, family friendly x x

Depending on time of year u want to go how about france, disneyland, nice, riviera. Nice n warm.

Jenny you are doing so well. Close to 50lbs is awesome. Seems slimming world really agrees with you!

Holiday suggestions (not sure how family friendly) - Nerja in Spain (fly into Malaga), Canary Islands, Madeira, Resort in Portugal,

thanks Buffy, I really enjoy sw, doesn't feel like a diet :) how are you getting on?

thanks for the suggestions, cant wait to book something. I really want to be at goal when we go away so need to stay focused.

hope all is well with you x x

Depending on time of year u want to go how about france, disneyland, nice, riviera. Nice n warm.

thanks for the suggestions Melissa. I hadn't thought of Disneyland. think I'm going to look at more holidays tonight when the kids are in bed.

x x

I've had a bad couple of hours. Kaelan screamed all the way to school and would only stop when I picked him up. I damaged my knee really badly 3 years ago and sometimes it gives way and I fall over, I don't like walking with Kaelan as it would be awful if it gave way when I was holding him. got home and husband really annoyed me, he really isn't being very supportive or helpful this week which is frustrating, especially as he wants another baby. just told him I'm getting my tubes tied. I'm not asking for much for him to clean up after himself and if he's off work, to help with Kaelan instead of leaving me to do everything. I'm tired and been getting really bad cramps yesterday and today but it feels like everything is my responsibility regardless of whats going on for me. men!!!! he was great when I first got home with Kaelan but it seems he thinks I'm fine to do everything again now my wound has healed.

anyway enough about him. I wasn't in the mood to cook so just put pizzas in for the kids and I had a spag bowl left from when I batch cooked, feels good that I managed to stay on plan. the old me would order pizza or indian if I felt down or grumpy.

I could really do with a long soak in the bath with a glass of baileys, but I'm breastfeeding so no baileys and my daughter clogged the bath with tissue last night and water wont go down. hubby meant to be sorting it but don't want to ask him right now.

think I mentioned before that 1lb of weight = 4lbs of pressure on the knee with every step. so I've lost 2st 3lbs since having Kaelan, that means that there's 8st 12lbs less pressure on my bad knee :) when I'm another couple of stone down I might have another knee operation, I've had 2 so far.

I'm going to try and sort the bath out x x

You're doing so well Jenny. I think the small wins like not ordering a takeaway when you're feeling grumpy are the best ones to celebrate. They make all the difference.

Good luck for this week!

Back