getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Ah Jenny well done on another great loss this week, it must have been especially difficult with the children being unwell - I hope they're feeling better now. Food sounds really nice, love a carvery! Best of luck with your 100% for the week, you sound totally motivated so I'm sure you will do really well :)

thanks Clareel :) kids are better now thanks. yeah I feel so motivated, looking forward to next weigh in. coming to catch up on your diary today x x

I cant believe that I'm only 11.5lbs away from being half way to my goal weight :) I'd love to do it in the next 4 weeks, before Jan but that's almost 3lbs per week, don't think I can lose that much every week. if I don't quite get to half way this year, I'll be there in January. 2lbs per week loss would mean I'd be at goal by June, just in time to be feeling good about my weight for summer. x x

I cant believe that I'm only 11.5lbs away from being half way to my goal weight :) I'd love to do it in the next 4 weeks, before Jan but that's almost 3lbs per week, don't think I can lose that much every week. if I don't quite get to half way this year, I'll be there in January. 2lbs per week loss would mean I'd be at goal by June, just in time to be feeling good about my weight for summer. x x

I am also aiming to get to goal by June, we can do this!

Good morning,

had a lovely relaxing morning :) I'm currently attached to a breast pump as I'm having my eyelashes done tomorrow so need to leave some milk. it will be the first time I've been away from Kaelan. be nice to have a 2 hr break, I'll probably fall asleep lol.

I've been strictly on plan, plenty of water and speed, really hoping for a good loss on Friday. only need 1.5lbs to get to 40lbs lost :) and4lbs to get my 3 stone certificate, be great to get that but realistically it will be the week after.

x x

I've decided to try sp for the week in an attempt to get a 4lb weight loss. so far I've done yesterday and today and found it fine. I've been feeling hungrier than I normally do so been snacking on apples and oranges. I tend to have rice or pasta most days so I need to plan what I'm going to have instead but sure it'll fine. worth it to get a good loss. a good loss this week would mean that I'm still on track to get half way to my goal weight by the end of the year.

x x

Hi,

weighed myself this morning at home, 3lbs down since Friday woohoo. my scales usually weigh the same or 1lb different to sw ones. feeling really pleased with sp so far this week :) I'm hopeful for my 3st certificate now.

added some more money to my tummy tuck fund today, less than £500 to go now.

x x

Ahh amazing Jenny 3lb down on your scales at home is excellent, really looking like that 3st certificate will be yours. And tummy tuck fund is nearly completed, you are doing so well :)

Ahh amazing Jenny 3lb down on your scales at home is excellent, really looking like that 3st certificate will be yours. And tummy tuck fund is nearly completed, you are doing so well :)

thanks Clareel :) my fingers are tightly crossed for 3st certificate. I've wanted a tummy tuck for so long, finally feels real and within reach. have a good day x x

Well done on your loss, you are doing brilliantly. I also want to be at my goal weight by June, as that is when my wedding dress fittings begin, so looks like there is a few of us aiming for that.

Well done on your loss, you are doing brilliantly. I also want to be at my goal weight by June, as that is when my wedding dress fittings begin, so looks like there is a few of us aiming for that.

thanks Charlie :) best of luck getting to goal before wedding dress fittings begin, imagine how great you are going to look and feel being at goal on your wedding day, be lovely to see a pic x x

thanks Charlie :) best of luck getting to goal before wedding dress fittings begin, imagine how great you are going to look and feel being at goal on your wedding day, be lovely to see a pic x x

Ah thank you! Slowly getting there, 1-2lbs a week! Seems forever away, but luckily have left myself time to get to where I want to be. I know just having more confidence will make a huge difference on my wedding day, as I hate photos of myself and being centre of attention. I will def send a pic :)

Ah thank you! Slowly getting there, 1-2lbs a week! Seems forever away, but luckily have left myself time to get to where I want to be. I know just having more confidence will make a huge difference on my wedding day, as I hate photos of myself and being centre of attention. I will def send a pic :)

great, look forward to it. sure you'll look great :) I think 1-2lbs a week is perfect, more chance of it staying off that way

x x

good morning,

so tired today, fitbit told me I had 3 hours sleep :( Kaelan was so unsettled poor thing.

busy day today, my cooker is being delivered, man coming to fit cat flap, need to go to the bank, shopping, cleaning, school run and having my eyelashes done this evening. I wish I could just go back to bed.

still doing sp, 4th day now. I'm finding it pretty easy, going to try and stay on it until weigh in on Friday.

x x

my beautiful little man has been sleeping pretty much all morning, wish I was asleep with him. got most of my list done now. cooker is being fitted, cleaning all done, guy came to fit the cat flap but couldn't do it. juts need to go shopping now, hopefully the cooker wont take too long to fit so I can go shopping before school run.

already done almost 9000 steps today.

off to make some lunch x x

Wow Jenny sounds like a busy day, I don't know how you do it! I never did SP but seen lots of people having good losses with it, definitely seems to be working for you. New cooker how exciting!

Hi,

had another good day food wise. I made a microwave cake earlier, lady at group said it was lovely but I wasn't impressed, 2 syns but I only had 1 small bite so cant really count it. I might have a few quality streets this evening as only had 5 syns today so could have 4 quality streets, I'm so glad I'm able to stop at the number I set now, in the past I'd sit and eat them until I felt sick, don't know why. now I'll plan to have 2 and stick to just 2.

my friend I go to sw with had a dominoes pizza today, 7 syns a slice, totally not worth it to me. she's gutted she didn't check syns before eating it but hopefully she'll pull it back with less syns tomorrow. she sts last week and was really disappointed so hopefully she'll still get a loss this week. I made a sw friendly pizza last night and it was so nice, used ww tortilla as hexb, cheese hexa, peppers, ham and chicken, it was delicious, quick and easy to make and syn free.

my week on sp has gone really well. first couple of days I noticed that I felt hungrier, but just had more fruit. main thing that I've missed is having a banana with breakfast. If I get a good loss on Friday then I might start having more sp days, or maybe one week on/one off. I'll talk to my consultant on Friday and see what she thinks.

x x

You're doing amazing Jenny, I've been off plan all week but I'm inspired to get back on it again after catching up on your diary:) good luck for your WI X

Wow Jenny 7 syns per slice for dominoes that's a lot, I bet you're glad you stuck with your tortilla pizza! I sometimes make pizza on low carb with various substitute bases and they are nice, it's the pizza flavour like the cheese tomato etc that I am usually craving some homemade is just as good. Plus they are quite fun to make! Fingers crossed for a good loss on Friday, I'm sure your hard work will pay off :)

Back