getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

Hi all,

really pleased as I lost 5lbs :) got my 4st certificate and slimmer of the week. I'm feeling great.

only 1.5lbs away from being out of the obese category

x x
Congratulations and well done on your 4st certificate:0clapper::woohoo:

Fantastic weight loss!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:
:woohoo:

Well done ....OMG 4 stone - 56lbs

Well done yay x

Hey Jenny, sorry I have been AWOL just catching up. 5lb off and 4 stone award is absolutely amazing!! Well done, you must be delighted. Well done on getting SoTW as well, totally deserved :)

Congrats on the 4 stone award Jenny - just catching up now! x

Hi all,

sorry I haven't been around for a while. Kaelan was teething really badly last week, he got his first 2 teeth but has been so miserable, its been such a shame for him, also a few other things have been making me a bit stressed so I didn't stick to plan and gained 2lbs at last weigh in, I knew I was going to gain so wasn't too disappointed. I've been back on track since Sunday so hoping to sts or maybe get a lb off on Friday.

the rower I got off facebook the other week was too squeaky to use, hubby put wd40 on it but it was still really loud so I ended up ordering a new one, it arrived yesterday and I'm planning on putting it together when Kaelan falls asleep. I also ordered 2 other exercise machines, the squat magic and an ab machine. squat magic is really good for knee injuries as I really feel the strain doing squats without it.

I'm feeling motivated again and looking forward to using my new equipment :)

x x

Moved on and refocused, well done you! looking forward to cheering even more weightloss from you soon because you can do this!

Jenny just catching up with your diary. Brilliant loss this week - you so deserved it after those rotten two weeks in a row. And 4 st off - what an achievement! :woohoo:

Hi all,

I'm totally back on plan now, feeling really motivated :) I'm hoping to sts this week or maybe 1lb off if I'm lucky. I wasn't on plan at the weekend mainly due to the snow, shopping was due to be delivered but was cancelled so had to make do with what we had, so if I don't get a loss on Friday then I'll know why.

I love my new rower :) Kaelan is really clingy at the moment so I'm not finding much time to use it.

hubby is making pitta gyros for dinner, its his favourite food when we go to Greece. I'm having mine in a ww wrap, only thing to syn is the oil in the marinade, think I'll allow 5 syns for it.

I feel quite excited about being back on plan and feeling motivated.

x x

Hi,

I'm going to try and post on here everyday again, it helps me stay focused when I update my diary. also need to catch up on all the diaries that I follow.

only 10.30am and I've done 6000 steps. Kaelan is almost asleep so I'm going to try and use the rower if he lets me put him down lol. I love feeling my body getting stronger.

had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I'm lighter than Friday so feeling really pleased about that. 2 more days until weigh in. I cant wait to get in the 12s, hopefully it will happen this month.

x x

Well done on getting back on track, you know you can do it...4 stone lost proves it!

Back