getting rid of 100lbs in a year.

You have done so well hunny isn't it fab when smaller clothes fit xxx

Jenny you are doing so well! that 12 will be in your not so distant future! amazing focus and hard work!

Hi all,

weighed myself today and I'm the same as Friday, so frustrating when the scale doesn't move after having a good week on plan. I really wanted to get in the 12s tomorrow. I might do another sp week if sts tomorrow at group, lost 5lbs last time.

my sw buddy cant come to group on a Friday anymore as she has a new job, I thought about changing groups but I love my group so I'm staying. she said I can weigh her instead lol.

fingers crossed for tomorrow x x

the dreaded mid weeks weigh in...I know I did it myself this morning...........and we both need to stop! we know it works, and a mid week weigh in does nothing only pee us off if we don't see what we want to see!

the dreaded mid weeks weigh in...I know I did it myself this morning...........and we both need to stop! we know it works, and a mid week weigh in does nothing only pee us off if we don't see what we want to see!

there really is no point in weighing but I still do it anyway lol x x

Whoooooooooohoooooo at being in the 12's - super jealous in a good way!:p:worthy:

I hope your son feels better soon!

Whoooooooooohoooooo at being in the 12's - super jealous in a good way!:p:worthy:

I hope your son feels better soon!

haha thanks Jukie :) I was 245lbs only 5months ago so imagine where you'll be in 5 months time.

thank you, he's been asleep most of the day and now seems a little brighter x x

still feeling excited to be in the 12s, think I need to celebrate lol.

I love mini goals as find they help keep me focused, so the next few I have -

1/2lb loss puts me into the 170s
1lb loss puts me at bmi 28s
3lb loss gets the goal I set for my sons birthday in 3 weeks
5lb loss means 12st 7lbs
5.5lb loss from my 5st certificate.

hopefully hit these goal within the next few weeks x x

Hi all,

my son is much better today :)

it was lovely waking up knowing I'm in the 12s, its been a major goal for so long, feels strange now I've actually hit it. I clearly remember trying on dresses at this weight years ago and feeling pretty good.

I'm going to attempt to stay off the scales, might be easier now I'm in the 12s as I've been desperate to get here lol. I've been doing sp since Thursday and hopefully stay on it until weigh in on Friday. last time I lost 5lbs, be great if I can do that again, would take me to 12st 7lbs, but I really am happy with any loss now.

I'm on track for being in the 11s when I go on holiday in 9 weeks, that would be so amazing. only 12.5lbs to go.

I know I've wrote about getting a tummy tuck but I've decided that I want a breast lift at the same time, maybe implants too depending on how much my boobs shrink when I'm at my goal weight. although I don't feel comfortable spending so much money on myself, I need to remember that I've worked so hard and want to feel totally happy and confident, that tummy skin isn't going without surgery. I've agreed that I'll have another baby if I'm pregnant by my birthday in Sept, my oldest is 14 next month so don't want to be having babies much longer. I love the idea of getting pregnant at a healthy weight and being healthy throughout my pregnancy, if I do have another baby, I'll 100% be getting my tubes tied at the same time as my C-section. 5 is my absolute limit and they've all been C-sections.

have a good day x x

Hey,

I'm in the 12s :) I'm so pleased. lost 3lbs this week

school called me as soon I got to group to say my son had just been sick :( so just got weighed and left, he looks so poorly.

x x

Well done Jenny. Fantastic. Xx

Hi,

this week has been awful, we've all been poorly. I've had minimal sleep, felt terrible and ate way too much chocolate, got back on plan yesterday and when I weighed this morning I was 1lb up from last week, I'm doing an sp day today in the hope of sts at weigh in tomorrow. we're all feeling much better today.

x x

Hi,

just back from weigh in, I'm really happy that I lost 1/2lb. I thought I'd gain so super pleased. also got slimmer of the month :)

means I've hit a mini goal of getting into the 170s :) 1/2lb closer to my goal weight.

I'm hoping for 2lbs off next week, its the easter holidays though so we're going out several times, need to stay focused and take my own food so I'm not tempted.

only 1/2lb away from getting into bmi 28s.

have a good day all x x

Hi Jenny..been playing catch up and wowza..you're doing absolutely fantastic and so chuffed for you at your incredible weight loss. I really do need to take motivation from you and learn to work out what it is I need to do to get to my goal rather than waffling on about it!
I can't believe the time has whizzed so fast and Kaelan has teeth and will be getting weaned soon..he's growing fast.
💐Well done X

Hi Jenny..been playing catch up and wowza..you're doing absolutely fantastic and so chuffed for you at your incredible weight loss. I really do need to take motivation from you and learn to work out what it is I need to do to get to my goal rather than waffling on about it!
I can't believe the time has whizzed so fast and Kaelan has teeth and will be getting weaned soon..he's growing fast.
💐Well done X

Hi Tibbs,

good to hear from you, I hope all is well.

thank you, I feel so good now I'm in the 12s :)

yeah Kaelan is so big now, 17lbs and he'll be 6 mths on the 12th. he's such a lovely baby.

you can do it Tibbs, maybe write down all the reasons why you're doing this, the benefits etc and stick it on your fridge to remind you every time you go in the kitchen. sometimes when I'm struggling I ask myself what I want more, the piece of chocolate that will take me over my syns or to have a loss when I get weighed that week, the loss wins most of the time, its ok for the chocolate to win sometimes lol.

x x

Back