Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Food diary fri/sat

Haven't updated my food diary in a while. So here was yesterday's:

B- half grapefruit, yoghurt, and tons of melon

L- low fat super noodles, babybel light and finished off the melon.

D- chicken kebab with chilli sauce- yyummy
snack later, 4 dairy box chocolates

so I think too many syns.
Then today's diary:

B- ww petit pain with 2 rashers bacon and some mushrooms, a tiny blob of ketchup

11am snack- pineapple, kiwi and grapes

2pm snack- 2 slices ham, babybel light and an aple

4.30pm snack- vege curry ( no rice, and completely free)

not sure what well have for dinner tonight. Think my brother might come over, him and hubby fancy a takeaway so hopefully I can get something healthy so I don't have to cook. Lol.
We were painting at my mums and everyone went to the local pub for a break, everybody there had alcohol but I didn't, I had a diet coke. And they all dug into Pringles and I literally had one, so I am quite proud of myself. I hope everybody else is having a nice weekend. Xx

Mums house is slowly getting there bless them, it's been rewired, replastered, we did the base coat today. They've had disaster after disaster bless them, finally get heating in tomorrow. Will be perfect when it's done and were lucky they've got a ton of friends all happy to help out. 10 of us today :)

had a Chinese in the end, shared mushroom chow Mein, boiled rice and a chicken curry with the hubby, feeling much better, I was getting very grumpy before we ate, I'm like the diva on the snickers advert! Ha ha. Now trying my best to resist the rest of the choccies. Think ill be ok tonight tho, willpower is ok, might have them as a treat on Thursday if I have a good weigh in. X

Just catching up with you Emma,

WELL DONE ON THE STONE LOSS!!

I am super envious, I don't think I'll be hitting my stone milestone until March. So you shall just have to be my inspiration!

I'm with you on the Success Express days, I really think they help, even if people in the office comment on my lunches
!

That is so nice that you would say I could be an inspiration for you Hun! Thank you! :) I think keeping my general syns low has helped, I like to stay below 10, if I go over I'm not bothered, I won't punish myself or anything but I think that helps too. You are doing so well, and especially with all your body magic, that is fantastic! Your inspirational with your exercise, I hope I can build up to start jogging again. Eventually. X

I am super exhausted tonight, already had a shower and got in my pjs, lol.
Cant seem to sleep very well at the mo, I'm wriggling tons, and the sheets always off the bed :-( I don't feel particularly streaky but know I've got a ton of things going on in my head, so think that's it.

Helped actually start painting my mums house today, one room down, and that room already feels much more homely. And dad came by tonight and that they've finally got lights in the house! Yay! Means we can paint at night now too.

Went to a gorgeous homeware store today called unique, everything in there was stunning!! Wish I had lots of money to spare! :)

anyway food diary:
B- pineapple, kiwi and grapes, alpen light

L- 2 slices ham, chunk cucumber, babybel light and an apple.

D- chilli with lots of vege's, steamed rice and a ww petit pain. Cheese on top of chilli.

Now going to have a few chocs from my dairy box before bed. Night all x

Monday mess up

Hi all,
thought I'd write my little food diary before I go out.
B- mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, half yoghurt, alpen light (3 syns)

L- homemade tomato soup, ww petit pain

Snack- 2 slices ham, babybel light (2 syns), clementine, paprika popcorn (2.5 syns)

D- leftover chilli with uncle bens basmati rice (1.5 syns) followed by a mini milk (1.5 syns).

So I've already had 10.5 syns, a lot more than I thought, :-S

think maybe I should start writing down and planning my meals, if I'd have remembered I was going to eat a roll at lunch, I wouldn't have had the alpen, and I'd forgotten I'd had the babybel when I put the cheese on my tea. Grrr, and then I was going to do normal rice and realised we didn't have any so had to have uncle Bens. No more treats for me tonight! :-( got to get ready now, I'm babysitting for my friends little boy tonight cos she's taking her bf out for dinner.

Really looking forward to it, he's gorgeous and I get to feed him and put him to bed :) I love baby cuddles xx

Those sneaky syns creep up on you don't they! Defo love writing everything down to keep you on track...but 10.5 is still on plan so don't you worry!

Awwww I love baby cuddles too, but haven't had any babies around for ages! How old is the little one? Enjoy! Xxx

Those sneaky syns creep up on you don't they! Defo love writing everything down to keep you on track...but 10.5 is still on plan so don't you worry!

Awwww I love baby cuddles too, but haven't had any babies around for ages! How old is the little one? Enjoy! Xxx
He's 8 months, he's gorgeous, crawling around now, pulling himself up. He's laid in his cot moving round and playing, they've got a video monitor so I can see him, how high- tec. Lol I know it's still on plan but I'd much rather have had a freddo than a babybel and an alpen light bar. Lol x

Well done on reaching your stone! You should be so happy!
Your diary sounds like you are eating a good variety of things, I know planning (and keeping the cupboards stocked) is something I'm struggling with at the moment but it really does pay off.
A friend on twitter writes a lovely blog about all things slimming world. This week she wrote about hidden syns and it really hit home for me. I don't think I'm allowed to put the link on here but let me know if you want to read it and I can email you the link.
Well done again!
Xx

Well done on reaching your stone! You should be so happy!
Your diary sounds like you are eating a good variety of things, I know planning (and keeping the cupboards stocked) is something I'm struggling with at the moment but it really does pay off.
A friend on twitter writes a lovely blog about all things slimming world. This week she wrote about hidden syns and it really hit home for me. I don't think I'm allowed to put the link on here but let me know if you want to read it and I can email you the link.
Well done again!
Xx
thanks Hun, that would be a good read, do I need twitter to read it? Xx

Sleepy Emma zzzzZZZZZ

Hi all, went to bed super early last night and think ill be doing the same tonight, I just feel drained! It's ridiculous. Oh well.

Had a day off today so I was my dads little apprentice at their house and I used a big industrial Hoover to Hoover up plaster and dust, over 2 hours of body magic. Feeling quite heavy and lardy this week, so not expecting a particularly great loss at wi tomorrow but well see.

Food from today:
B- mango, kiwi and yoghurt

L- supernoodles, bite of rocky road biscuit (1.5 syns?), clementine and black and green choc (2 syns).

D- chicken fajita (3.5 syns), lettuce wraps, cheese ( hexa) salad.

I am just so exhausted I'm now going for a shower and think il get into bed, so luckily won't be tempted to eat anymore tonight! Lol.

Night all xxx

D- chicken fajita (3.5 syns), lettuce wraps, cheese ( hexa) salad.

Lettuce wraps- genius! I'm so trying that :D

Hi by the way :wavy: I'm new to SW this year too (well, started December) stopping by to subscribe :) x

Back