Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Hi,
I have enjoyed reading your posts, you certainly seem to have hit the ground running! Hope all the prep for the move goes well. I was in the same boat as you just before Christmas, OH got a new job and we had to relocate from the UK to Ireland in 2 months. Rather hectic, but it is lovely now we are more settled. :)
Aww thanks Hun! How are you enjoying it over in Ireland? Bet that was hectic with Christmas too! And I know it's not overseas but ull have had to ship stuff! I remember what a nightmare shipping was when we were moved to America when I was a teenager! How are you getting on with the plan do far? Xx

Thanks Hun! I just really hope I can stick to plan during our move, I love my leader now so hope I find a new one that's just as lovely :) how are you getting on with things? Xx

Im sure you will do and if you do slip up then just stick two fingers up and start again the next day :D

Trust me I eat when stressed lol Its my big downfall then coz I have it usually spirals out of control and end up pigging out all day lol Think its my way of punishing myself lol

Hi ladies,

im exhausted tonight!! Had to go for an ultrasound this morning, just to double check there existing theory, but the lady pushed quite hard on my belly and made it hurt. Wasn't too awful so went to work, but I think by carrying on I made it worse, :-( so had to come home after 2 and half hours and struggled to do that. Rubbish!!! Luckily a friend pitched up just in time to take me home. :)

food has been ok tho.
B- yoghurt, pineapple, raspberries and kiwi

L- left over veg curry with uncle bens long gran rice (1 syn).

D- was going to make a quorn spaghetti bolognese but it hurt too much when I'd cut an onion so we've ordered take out.
Ive been good tho, I've ordered a chicken kebab, while the hubby ordered dinner meat and chips, which I'd have normally had, or a pizza, so not too bad, I think ill be using most if my days syns on the pitta but oh we'll, don't really care tonight, it's that it hubby cooking! Lol.

Wi tomorrow hope I've lost at least 2lb, then I might get my stone next week, that would be great :)
xx

Fab WI again :)

Sooooo the verdict from WI is I lost another 2lbs :)
we had a nice little chat about pancakes and I feel really motivated for the next week ahead. I bought the free branded book and the low syn snack book so ill have some little looks through there for some ideas. I'm wondering wether to follow my food plan of the first week, down to a t, and hopefully ill get a good weightloss again. Anybody tried this?

I think maybe I should start watching my portion size too, I had such a huge bowl of spaghetti Bol when I got in tonight, and I'm sure if I just knocked a bit off each meal it would at least 1/2 lb each week.

So food plan today:
B- alpen light, kiwi fruit and yoghurt

L- ravioli (4 syns)

S-alpen light bar, tangerine, grapes

D- quorn spaghetti bolognese, with onion and lots of mushrooms and cheese ( hex a)

s- small bag toffee popcorn ( 5 syns) oh my god this was gorgeous!! More than worth 5 syns! :)

by now on a diet I start getting quite bored so I'm hoping I don't lose the plot. I'd like to hit my first stone before my weightloss starts to slow. How's everyone else doing today? X

Only 1.5 lbs to go!! Eeekk, hope I can do it this week! Is it pancake day on Tuesday? I am rubbish! Lol. Think ill try making magic pancakes for it. I love cooking, but seem to be crap at baking! Lol. Last year I got pancake mix from m&s, thought I couldn't go wrong with that, but they were awful! Ha ha. Wish I'd gone to my mums.

And think today could be a bit hard, for some reason our local area hasn't had any cold water since about 5pm yesterday!! The dogs being spoilt with bottled water, and I'm having a baby wipe shower this morning, my god I hope it comes on soon!! Lol

X

Well done on your loss! There is nothing worse than not having water. Hope it's fixed soon. xx

Gave in and had a freddo, not awful considering. Went out for lunch today, had lasagna salad and a few bites of garlic bread. Which was good until desert. Had apple pie :-s

hopefully I can carry on super good for the rest of the week and fingers crossed il lose the 1.5 lbs I want. Had such a busy day, I can't be bothered to move to cook dinner now! Not a good thing x

Hi, just found this post on the forum posted by member `sweet cheeks' hope this helps :-

Hi, guys
I have just made the most delicious syn free pancakes :drool: and they are sooo easy to make All you need is:
1 Egg per pancake
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

First seperate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener, In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake after a few mins flip over (But do be careful they are much more delicate than a regular pancake) And then Hey presto scrummy syn free pancakes

All you need to do is add some strawberries or banana whatever takes ya fancy

Believe me they are gorgeous ive just made one for my partner and he loved it xx

So I feel like I went a bit crazy Friday/ Saturday, so today is a new day and I'm starting fresh. Planning to do a day of success express, maybe 2 depending on how easy I find it today :-s, well see.

So Friday, had a bit of an awful day not eating enough so I pigged out at night. Need to make sure I have time to eat. We also didn't have much in for dinner so maybe I need to plan my food shopping better too.

Saturday was a bit of a disaster really.

B- alpen light ( was in a hurry)

L- pub lasagna (12 syns?), few bites of garlic bread (4 syns), salad tasted like had dressing (2 syns) followed by apple pie (15 syns)

D- was in pain from travelling and couldn't be bothered to cook when we got in, luckily hubby distracted me from a takeaway!! But still fancied cheesy chips! So we had a burger (2 syns?), halloumi (hex a), SW chips, lots if cheese on chips (6 syns?) and salad.

S- we were given a box of chocs, and had 2, much better than hubby think he had about 6, so maybe (6 syns?)

so with some guessing I think my syns yesterday was 47, actually not as bad as I'd have imagined without adding, so hope my syns were accurate.

So tesco shop is arriving this afternoon to get me back on trtrack plan for today:

B- alpen light bar with bowl of fruit

L- salad with maybe some ham and cheese?

D- gammon with new pots, carrots, broccoli, peas, sweet corn, green beans

Snacks- a ww part bake baguette :) yum yum and fruit

hopefully this will be a successful day :)
x

That's how I've been doing my pancakes Kay and there lovely :) my leader was talking about magic pancakes too. If you use the porridge oats as your hex b, they're free too.

You leave the porridge oats over night in yoghurt, she said vanilla but I think toffee sounds nice. When your ready to make your pancakes whisk in 2 eggs and fry. Top with whatever you want. Apparently the yoghurt breaks down the porridge so it's not lumpy and they come out a bit like American pancakes. Might be worth a try. Think ill try these Tuesday eve and if I can't get them right ill whip up some if the egg ones :)

was the other recipe you found more like crepes? X

Back