Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

At least you still managed 30 minutes at the gym, it's better than nothing at all. How often are you intending to go?

It will be nice to see your mum and dad at the weekend and then have your brother to stay. Do Chris and him get on well?

Shame about the blind. Dogs are funny creatures, my mum has a Border Collie and he is exactly the same, he goes through phases of being hyperactive and destructive but then other times he's totally fine. Strange! x

Well, I'm hoping it doesn't drop off when I start working. There's a boxercise class on a Wednesday eve not too far away that's starting soon. So I'm going to try to make that, and then gym maybe once or twice a week as well. Don't see the point in saying ill go everyday because I know I won't.

Chris and my brother get on really well, they used to quite often go out together. Me and my brother get on really well, were quite similar so think that helps. I just hope it's not always me being out voted by the 2 of them. Lol.

Mylo is super cute, he is lovely when he's being good, I hope his naughty week stops soon!! Look at my little angel this morning. Lol
x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
Aw he's gorgeous. It must be hard to get mad at him when he's naughty!

That's good you all get on but I would be a bit worried too that the boys will start ganging up on you, haha.

I'm the same when it comes to the gym. No point in saying I'll go 5 times a week because it'll never happen. That's the reason I haven't signed up for a membership yet either, just in case I don't stick with it. I'll pay as I go for the next few months then I'll decide if I want to sign up then. I'm just going once, maybe twice, per week at the moment and combining that with walking and classes.

Aww Em what a monkey Mylo is! haha it must be so weird to think about what goes on on his head....i wonder if he's playing tricks on you to entertain himself with the bin bags and the blind!

good work at the gym...30 mins is better than nought! And glad to hear the house is getting a bit more sorted in time for your m&d coming up! Fab new s on your bro too! Surely with you both being up there, your mum and dad will come to visit more?!
xxx

Hey love, catching up with your life.

Enjoying the new house? Sorry to hear Mylo's being such a little whatsit, maybe he's still adjusting to the move. Animals can be a bit like that, they also like to pick up stresses within the house.

Nice work on the weightloss. Boxercise sounds like fun. I'm dying to start an actual boxing course, but there only seem to be male ones. Have awesome fantasies about sweating in a gym with loads of muscular men though!!

Agree with Ging, parents might come up now you and your bro are nearer?!

Hi ladies,
just wanted to let you know I'm alive, just had a very busy weekend, started new job yesterday, but having to get up at 5.30 to walk mylo before I go. Was exhausted last night, is already half made dinner, so Chris cooked rice to go with chilli.
Ate that, watched tiny bit if tv, then into my bed by 8, unfortunately woke at 5, and Chris was snoring, so I'm up even earlier today.
Got underarm wax tonight, really cba, just want my bed already. Lol. But need it doing now.
Hope everyone's ok, I'll update food etc when I get time but its ok :) xx

You must be exhausted! Hope you are enjoying the job though and I'm sure you'll get yourself into a sensible routine shortly x

Oh my word, I thought getting up at 6.30am was bad enough! How have your first couple of days been? Give Chris a nudge next time so you get another 30mons sleep!
Will you have to get up at that time every day??
Hope you're alright and find some chill time huni!
Xxx

Busy busy busy

Hi ladies, typing as I walk so sorry for spelling.
Work is going really well so far. They're computer system is super complex and you've got to be so quick on it! I'm good at computers, god knows what you would do if u Wernt.

Mylo needs 2 walks a day and not fair on Chris to have to do both just because I'm working again. And I have more energy to walk him first thing than at the end of the day, so Chris has been walking him again before I get home. Eventually well probably take it in turns.

Found out yesterday I won't get paid until the 25th July, ouch!! It will be a big pay as will get from now until 31st July, but could really do with the money now. Oh well.

Now heading back so no time to update food, but I have been good, promise. Lol xx

Morning Emma. Well done on the early morning walks, not sure I'd have more energy at that time!! Glad to hear you're enjoying the job, not so good about the long wait until pay day but just think about all the things you'll be able to do with a nice big pay in July...! x

Goodness that dog must have so much energy! Hope you dont have to get up that early every day though! :)
Urghh I'd find it so annoying on the money front...but that's cos I spend mine as soon as I get it....liek Bev said, just think of the shopping spree you can go on at end of July! ;)
Xxx

WARNING- moaning mini

Hi ladies,
super fed up tonight. :-(
looks like I'm getting up at 5.30 everyday really, it's not too hard, just makes me tired. But I'd rather get up at that time then him not get a morning walk. I'd be getting up at 6.15 anyway, maybe 6. So the fresh air is really waking me up. Might not be so easy when it's dark again. Lol.

Work is going really well. Seem to be getting the hang if the computer system, and the girls generally seem lovely. I find one a but intimidating not quite sure why. She seems a bit moody and like she doesn't like me, which is probably me being paranoid, but it's a bit odd as not getting that from anyone else. It's not awkward or anything tho, so not a real issue.

Chris was supposed to be out tonight, and pretty much as soon as he got back we had a massive row. He wouldn't leave me alone and I ended up saying I needed a divorce.
Hes driving me crazy. Since we've been here he's been making no effort to make any friends, it's bugging me!!
we don't really talk or gave fun anymore, never really noticed until we got up here and now it's just us 2 and we haven't been doing anything.
As I'm starting to get busier, getting waxed, being at work, gym, it's like he doesn't like it. When I said hopefully ill make some friends from work, his response was, don't forget about me! How pathetic!!
he bought me a lovely surprise of a cook book by any out of master chef Australia, which is lovely, but it was like I had to repay by being eternally grateful that he'd got me a cook book. I love it, but it's just another reminder that I have to sort out every meal in the bloody house. He can't make me anything at all. Spaghetti on toast if I was lucky.
Grrrrr. Fed up of being stick in this bloody house with him.

Sorry ladies, I don't normally moan, but I've had enough. Long story, but a dog tried to attack mylo this morning, and I got all upset, and cried when I got home. We were both ok, left Chris in bed because he's always saying I love mylo too much etc etc, Nd I knew he'd say I was being stupid for crying and getting upset. I told Chris when I was getting dressed and all he said was what happened??
Not how is mylo? How are you etc?
There was a lot of fuss on the local fb page because I had screamed in fear, at 6am Ish and woken people. Got apologies, and was happy that it was an accident dogs were out etc, telling Chris about it and he said I should have threatened the owner that I would report the dog?!!!!
What!! Firstly, I can understand why what happened happened, secondly me and mylo were fine, thirdly I didn't stick around to see anybody, but mainly Chris didn't give a **** this morning, and now he has the audacity to say that I should threaten to report a dog, it could have hurt mylo.
Grrrrrr.
Anywsy, food today
breakfast- blueberries, pineapple, raspberries, yoghurt
lunch- cheesy mugshot (2 syns), clementine, muller Greek yoghurt (0.5 syns), pineapple and blueberries
snack- alpen light
dinner- quorn bolognese with cheese

now going to have a shower and get into bed. Can't be bothered with staying awake now, I'd rather get up early when Chris isn't awake.

Hope everyone's had a nice day
xxccc

Aw Emma I'm sorry it was such a rubbish day for you yesterday. I hope you're feeling better this morning.

Maybe Chris is just taking a bit of time to settle into the new house/area and is feeling a bit left behind because you've managed to get yourself settled so well with the new job etc. I'm sure you will both be able to work things out. Maybe you need to sit down and tell him how you're feeling, I'm guessing he's not realising how much his words and actions are bothering you.

Glad to hear that you and Mylo are okay after the incident yesterday. It's so frightening when something like that happens.

I hope today's a better one for you xx

Project skinny is on!!

Thanks Bev, Friday was a much better day, Chris knew why I was upset, I explained everything. And we've made up, and since then he's made more of an effort with me, even by just holding my hand more. Nice to have him back. He explained that he's been feeling rubbish and fat about himself, and we made a pact to be there for each other and support each other. Well try to go to the gym together, even if we don't stay together there, it will encouraging to both go together some evenings.
Weve planned and bought lots of yummy foods this week, and I've made a huge fruit salad for us so easy breakfast for the week. Not sure which days well be gyming, my cousin had a baby on Saturday eve, so well go meet baby Harry this week one eve.
Food plan for tomorrow:
B- fruit salad, yoghurt (1/2 syn), vitamin drink
L- mugshot with spinach, Greek muller (1/2 syn), fruit
D- chicken fajitas (2 syns), salad, maybe chips or rice
Snacks: 2 x alpen light and mini milk (1.5 syns)

found some vitamin b drinks on Saturday that dissolve in water, so going to try to have one everyday until I get my jab.
Feel really positive about this being back on plan. :)
my dad has a job interview in Cumbria on Friday, so said he might come stay Thursday night. I hope he does, I kinda miss having them about so much. I've not managed to speak to my mum this week, and normally is have been round to tell her all about work. Just feels a bit weird.

I need to get skinny!!!!
enough messing about, it's project skinny time! By Xmas I will be skinny!!! X

Morning lovely....so happy to hear you sorted everything with Chris. Really sad that he's feeling a bit rubbish about himself, but great that he has you to encourage and support him...especially as you'll be on plan so can cook good things for both of you and you can keep each other motivated to stay on track! Does he get the principles behind the SW plan? If you did the plan together for a week then he'd probably have a good loss and be motviated to keep going?!

Congrats to your cousin! I wish we had some babies in the family...but as I'm the eldest of the grandchildren, I think it will be me that has to have them first!
xxx

Re: New to SW.... trying to find a new healthier me

Wow, crazy time for you! Can imagine that the dog fight was really scary :( glad you made up with Chris. Men are often the rational thinkers where women are often 'irrational' feelers, so that sort of reaction happens a lot with men! Hey want to solve the problem when we want to solve the feelings and well being!

Really cool that you are.going to try out a boxercise class! I really want to do that, it is so fun! Nowhere.near me does it except a really expensive place, grr.
X

P.s. Mylo is gorgeous! Love the pic.

Hi all,
day one on our diet has been going really for me and Chris.
Had to go to the bank at lunch and it took so long, so I had to grab lunch and power walk back upto work eating it.
So food plan:
B- fruit and yoghurt (0.5 syns)
L- shapers wrap, shapers crisps
snack- alpen light (1/2 hex b)
D- chicken fajita (2 syns) with pepper, onion, mushrooms, babycorn, and spinach, with lettuce wraps, chips, and salad, cheese (hex a)
Desert- 15g choc crunch (1/2 hex b), banana, yoghurt(0.5 syns)

without my stupid busy lunch, I'd have been fine. :-/ got to go back to the bank at lunch tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get chance to actually eat a proper lunch.

Didnt sleep well at all last night, and I managed to walk into a shelf on our bedroom wall, at 3am, ouch!!
hopefully I'll get a better nights sleep tonight, and back up at 5.30 to walk mylo.
My sister rang me tonight, and after our drama last week of mylo being attacked, my sisters hubby, her 2 youngest children and dog just had a big scare. An apparently huge pitbull went for them, the owner tried to stop the dog, thank god, but the poor owner then got bitten loads by its own dog!
What is going on these days.

Im seriously ready for my bed already! It's not even 8.30. Lol.
Night all :) xx

Tired Tuesday zzzzZZZZZ

Hi all,
day 2 on plan, and it all seems to be going well apart from lunch :-/
had to rush to the bank again, and wasn't feeling well first thing, so ended up grabbing chicken flatbread from boots for lunch.
But sorted at the bank :)
meeting a good friend tomorrow, so hope she picks somewhere I can make a good choice :)
food diary:
B- fruit salad, yoghurt
L- chicken flatbread, crisps,
D- chicken pasta, with onion, pepper, mushroom, sweet corn and spinach.

Not been an awful day but not been 100% on plan either.
Think ill skip my hex b for the day since I had flat bread, and I'll have a choc mini milk as a little treat.

Grandma is back in hospital :-( but looks like she might get her silly gallbladder taken out this week, so she'll be getting much better really soon I hope. I'll go see her Saturday I think. Poor grandma.
Sorry not very chatty, super tired!!!!
Vitamin drinks arnt lasting all day, so shower and bed again for me. So achy!
Night all! Xx

Hi Hun,
how are you?
Glad me and Chris are on the same page. Think sometimesit takes an arguement to sort it out. But no takeaways this week do far, and were planning to make chicken satay together sat night out of my new Masterchef cookbook :)

grandmas ok, after speaking to mum, she's not any worse, but looks like about 8 weeks of antibiotics haven't really done much, hopefully they'll sort ther this week.

Fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, so far so good today :)
xxx

Back