Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Ooh they look lovely. I made sone the other day with egg and sweetener but didn't like them, is that how these were made? x

I think I made them up thick, I also made the choc roulade and that wasn't great either, not sure what I did wrong :(

Hello my lovely! How have you been? So sorry I haven't been on recently been so busy with work and then a hectic weekend! My aim was to come on over the weekend to see how you are but then got completely side tracked with looking after my niece. Those pancakes look lovely and I'm not even a lover of pancakes lol xxz

Hello my lovely! How have you been? So sorry I haven't been on recently been so busy with work and then a hectic weekend! My aim was to come on over the weekend to see how you are but then got completely side tracked with looking after my niece. Those pancakes look lovely and I'm not even a lover of pancakes lol xxz
I'm good thanks sweetie, finally on the mend which is lovely :) its nice that your busy. Did you have fun with your niece?
I looked after my sisters 3 kids the other week, and I loved it but we were exhausted by Sunday, was lovely to have peace and quiet. Lol. X

I'm good thanks sweetie, finally on the mend which is lovely :) its nice that your busy. Did you have fun with your niece?
I looked after my sisters 3 kids the other week, and I loved it but we were exhausted by Sunday, was lovely to have peace and quiet. Lol. X

Glad your back on the mend! I had a fantastic time. She is sooo funny. She is at that stage where she is trying to act all grown up when actually she is only 2 and a half lol. But completely agree was lovely to have quite and not my name beng repeated over and over 1000 times lol xxx

Glad to see you are feeling better!

The pancakes look brill - think I am going to have to make them again when I have time. I wonder how well they keep - whether it is the sort of thing you can reheat?
As they cool down they seem to be a bit sweaty against the plate, only know cos I did mine, did hubby's then rewarmed mine. But not sure about reheating later in the day xx

Food diary... I need chocolate

So yesterday was ok for food, but seemed to struggle to really be bothered, hopefully ill have more inspiration today.
Yesterdays food plan:
breakfast: alpen light bar (3 syns), nectarine
lunch: toastie (hexb) ( hex a) mushroom, onion and bacon.
Snack: apple
dinner: homemade chicken Kiev (4 syns for philli), SW chips, salad - ill try to attach a picture. Lol.
snack: sugar free jelly (1/2 syn), half a freddo (2.5 syns)

had 10 syns but felt like I'd just have rather snacked than eaten properly so think that's quite good. When I wanted my freddo, I needed chocolate but didn't want all the syns so hubby had half with me. Lol.

Toastie was yummy, ill definitely do that again!

My plan for today:

breakfast: alpen light, yoghurt, fruit.
Lunch: mums roasted pepper soup (syn free- yay)
dinner: got mince to use, so may well be spaghetti bolognese cos I love that, but might to a chilli instead.

Hope you all have a good day :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    953.9 KB · Views: 62
So yesterday was ok for food, but seemed to struggle to really be bothered, hopefully ill have more inspiration today.
Yesterdays food plan:
breakfast: alpen light bar (3 syns), nectarine
lunch: toastie (hexb) ( hex a) mushroom, onion and bacon.
Snack: apple

dinner: homemade chicken Kiev (4 syns for philli), SW chips, salad - ill try to attach a picture. Lol.
snack: sugar free jelly (1/2 syn), half a freddo (2.5 syns)

had 10 syns but felt like I'd just have rather snacked than eaten properly so think that's quite good. When I wanted my freddo, I needed chocolate but didn't want all the syns so hubby had half with me. Lol.

Toastie was yummy, ill definitely do that again!

My plan for today:

breakfast: alpen light, yoghurt, fruit.
Lunch: mums roasted pepper soup (syn free- yay)
dinner: got mince to use, so may well be spaghetti bolognese cos I love that, but might to a chilli instead.

Hope you all have a good day :) x

hi emma dinner looks yummy :eat: don't know how u stopped urself from eating the other half of freddo lol xx

I know it sounds a bit silly but with being ill I'm very inactive at the minute so I try to stick below 10 syns a day, otherwise I worry I won't lose. If my hubby had said he didn't want half I'd have eaten it all, was so glad he said yes. He bought a share bag of minstrels, and I resisted. Was glad it wasn't maltesers or haribo. I used to eat a whole thing of haribo in one go. Ha ha x

I love Haribo! I used to eat 2 packets of the Tangfastics a day when I was pregnant with Grace (and then complain about heartburn!)

I also love toasties( are you sensing a theme here? I love food!) now I'm jealous that I have my boring ham sandwich for lunch not a toasted yummy one.

I love Haribo! I used to eat 2 packets of the Tangfastics a day when I was pregnant with Grace (and then complain about heartburn!)

I also love toasties( are you sensing a theme here? I love food!) now I'm jealous that I have my boring ham sandwich for lunch not a toasted yummy one.
I know, I'd sit and eat haribo and choc after dinner and then be like, oh... Why do I feel so sick? Ha ha. I really don't think that those little tiny packets for 4.5 syns will cut it! Lol
i love food too, how much easier would it be if we didn't! Lol x

Honestly I have a friend who is so un-fussed about food, she said she would happily just take a pill instead if eating meals if it gave her all the stuff she needed. I'd hate to not enjoy food though.
Xx

I once asked my boyfriend why he never put on any weight, yet I fed him all the same stuff I used to eat and he would still eat chocolate and biscuits and he was like 'I only eat when I'm actually hungry and stop when I'm not' lol, I wish I could have thought of doing that at some point! Never mind!

Your chicken kiev looks looovely... is it a smash coating? Might have to try it out next week! x

Last edited:
Back