Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Val that is fab!! I'm proud of you! Try to hold out over the weekend too! Think your doing great. I do think sometimes when you don't lose as much as u expected u become disappointed, but end up loosing more than expected the next week, so it obviously all just balances out! Good luck with the next month. Are you going to carry on updating on here? Xx

Hi Emma ah thanks hun x yes will keep updating on here its posting on here that keeps me positive :)
Hope ur weekend goes well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all it's a nice sunny Saturday morning, and my last weekend off before I start back at work, so I'd like to get my house spic and span this weekend, as been unable to do proper housework in ages!
Mum and dad are redecorating there new house so they can move in, so going to try help them clean up the mess from stripping wallpaper before the plasterers get in. I've felt awful not being able to help, so will definitely be trying my best to help lots now.

For my teaching application I need to pick a significant child's book from the last decade and do a presentation on it, so think ill need to research more into books, made a start but could really do with picking a book and making a start on what I might say! Busy weekend! Lol.

So my food plan for today is:
B- pancakes with fruit and a crumbled alpen light bar.

L- ham salad ( might add some couscous) haven't got a lot in to make my salad very exciting.

D- burritos in lettuce wraps (about 3 syns for powder) with chips or rice.

Hopefully with such a busy day this wont make me go off plan and want to snack or eat naughty things. I've been craving chip shop chips since Thursday when mum mentioned them, hoping the craving will disappear before I give in to the delicious chips... Lol.

Xx

Ok so I really didn't stick to my food plan, I didn't fancy pancakes this morning.
I had a weird leftover brunch of corned beef with left over vege's, fried up. Looked awful and kept me full up all day, and had lots of super free :) (about 4.5 syns)
Got some new alpen light bars and those lemon drizzle are gorgeous!! Had to try one on the drive home, nom nom

for dinner we had burritos in lettuce wraps and SW chips. In the mince we had onion, mushroom and tomatoes, and taco powder (2.5 syns each).

Think ill let myself have a little treat tonight but trying to decide what I fancy the most. Might have a twister or some Special K, moments biscuits or a mint hot choc... Decisions... X

Today is first day back to work, I'm a bit nervous really, I've not been in in 2 months, and ill be learning a new job now....
Have always been at home since starting SW so felt the need to plan a bit more! Fingers crossed it will pay off.

B- just had porridge with cinnamon and a banana ( hex a and b)

L- homemade leek and potato soup

D- vegetable curry and boiled rice

realised this is an unplanned green day, so think ill take advantage of that, and maybe have alpen bars and babybel lights as snacks.
Fingers crossed today will go ok and I won't be too worn out x

Fingers crossed for you! Hope the schedule of going to work will be as beneficial to you as it was for me.

x

Well done on SOTM! Hope work goes ok today and doesn't wear you out too much. What children's book did you pick? We've read some great ones if you need any suggestions (plus my sister is doiung her pgce so she might have some ideas too). Xx

Well done on SOTM! Hope work goes ok today and doesn't wear you out too much. What children's book did you pick? We've read some great ones if you need any suggestions (plus my sister is doiung her pgce so she might have some ideas too). Xx
Hi Hun, not feeling too exhausted from work which is good, I'm sure ill be ready for bed straight after dinner tho. Lol. Couldn't pick a book, I was hoping gruffalo wasn't that old but was first published in the 70's :-(
but since the weekend I've just found out today were moving in April, so going to have to apply to a different uni to do my pgce. Hope they accept me :) thanks for your help tho Hun, it's really appreciated. Xx

Hi all,

it has been an action filled day.
I got up and got ready for work, realised my uniform wasn't ironed. :-( I hate ironing.
As I was about to leave for work, got a phone call from my hubby. He's in the RAF, and turns out we have to move, going from Norfolk to a place just outside of Lincoln, and will be moving in April!! Exciting stuff!

Went to work, told my boss, and my new back to work jobs were going to be learning so I could cover somebody's maternity leave, but since I'm moving, they'll need someone else to do that.

So my new light duties will be cashing up, making orders and some office jobs instead, pleased for one if my friends, I think she'll get my job when I leave which is a promotion for her :)

food hasn't gone too great today, not from over eating, I've more not eaten. I went straight out with my dad after work so didn't get chance to eat lunch, so ill just wait til dinner now.

So food diary for today:

B- porridge and banana

L- no lunch!! Naughty Emma! I should know better!!

D- vegetable curry with rice
snacks- none yet, but I bought some savoury popcorn from sainsburys earlier, only 2.5 syns a packet so I might have to try.

So lots of planning to do over the next few months! Got to apply for a new pgce, move jobs, move house, and move my beautiful puppy, I think he'll be really confused. The furthest he's travelled in the car is about 20 minutes at a time, and gets confused when we move our furniture around. Lol.

Hope everybody else has had a nice exciting day too!
Don't think it will be a late one tonight, I'm tired from work. Lol x

Evening all,

feel like its starting to sink in a bit that were leaving... :) I am quite excited now, will be nice to near a city again instead of out in the stix.

Diet has gone quite well today tho.

B- banana and vanilla yoghurt followed by some raspberries.

L- leek and potato soup leftovers

snack- tiny bowl of rice with a babybel melted on, and an alpen light bar as I realised I hadn't had any hex b.

D- baked potato with left over vegetable curry on it, sprinkle of cheese.

I overdid it at work a bit :-s but there is so much that needs to be done, I feel like the place has fallen apart since I was off for 2 months, I know that sounds really boastful, but there's such a list of things I need to sort out now.

My older brother and my 1 year old niece came over to see me this afternoon, and my niece made my day, first thing she did was hold out her arms out for a hug, which never does, she's super shy and clingy. Shed painted me a picture at nursery which is now on my fridge :) we played and read a book, it was lovely :)

Just chilling tonight as got an early start, think I might treat myself to a curly wurly x

What a lot you have going on! It's so good you are looking forward to it. Do you have to move around a lot?
xx

What a lot you have going on! It's so good you are looking forward to it. Do you have to move around a lot?
xx
In general in the raf you tend to move every 3 years or so, but my dad was also in the raf, and when I was a kid we were lucky and didn't move for like 10 years. We've only been married a year, so this will be our first move after this house. Not too bad. I just miss the city, as lived in Manchester while I was at uni. X

Hi,
I have enjoyed reading your posts, you certainly seem to have hit the ground running! Hope all the prep for the move goes well. I was in the same boat as you just before Christmas, OH got a new job and we had to relocate from the UK to Ireland in 2 months. Rather hectic, but it is lovely now we are more settled. :)

EmmaB you should be proud. Not only have you stuck to plan but you have done so whilst a lot of things are going off in your life too - major ones :D Well done!!!
Thanks Hun! I just really hope I can stick to plan during our move, I love my leader now so hope I find a new one that's just as lovely :) how are you getting on with things? Xx

I hate moving house! It's so stressful. I couldn't imagine being in the middle of nowhere but then I can't drive so I'd be stranded.

I hope you find a new consultant you like too. What puppy do you have? xx

Back