Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Hope you're feeling a bit better I've only just seen this thread I've suffered on and off with my health since I was 12 with different things but as soon as I'm better get on with it but unfortunately something else crops up ! But that is due to my experience at 12
But to get back to you ask someone who knows you very well who does not see you every day if you skin is slightly yellow or the white of your eyes and if someone does notice this insist that the hospital Dr's know and act on it now Syou find that although it's totally wrong Dr's seem to act quickly on the ones that make themselves a nuisance If you're quiet they'll brush you aside till last minute!!! It's completely true as I have many friends that are Dr's at different levels from GP's to consultants and they all regret but admit it's so true in this day and age
So make enough noise to get the attention you deserve cause obviously something needs to be sorted out!
Hope that happens soon and you're back to norm Forget about what you eat concentrate on getting better first that's the most important thing now !
We're all longing for your health to return ASAP
Good luck lov

Hope you're feeling a bit better I've only just seen this thread I've suffered on and off with my health since I was 12 with different things but as soon as I'm better get on with it but unfortunately something else crops up ! But that is due to my experience at 12
But to get back to you ask someone who knows you very well who does not see you every day if you skin is slightly yellow or the white of your eyes and if someone does notice this insist that the hospital Dr's know and act on it now Syou find that although it's totally wrong Dr's seem to act quickly on the ones that make themselves a nuisance If you're quiet they'll brush you aside till last minute!!! It's completely true as I have many friends that are Dr's at different levels from GP's to consultants and they all regret but admit it's so true in this day and age
So make enough noise to get the attention you deserve cause obviously something needs to be sorted out!
Hope that happens soon and you're back to norm Forget about what you eat concentrate on getting better first that's the most important thing now !
We're all longing for your health to return ASAP
Good luck lov
Thank you very much sweetie. I know it sounds silly but some drs just don't seem to listen to me! See a young woman laying here and think I'm being silly. I've already said I'm not leaving hospital until they've found out what's wrong, I can't cope with the pain at home. ( no morphine) and I have to move :-( xxxxxx

thanks sweetie that's appreciated! How far is your commute? We have snow here in Norfolk, all the rural roads means travelling can be very difficult. X

My commute is about 7 miles. I'm in south London and the roads were actually quite good - wish I could say the same for the kids!!

Aww bless them. Are they're schools not closed? Think nearly all the schools round here are shut, think its just too icy now. Xx

I don't actually have kids - I just teach them!! They have been a nightmare the past few days. They have kept me on my toes though, I'm getting some great body magic!

I've been 100% this week and even managed to wear a pair of trousers that were far too tight a few weeks ago!

How are you doing with the plan? I would imagine that it's the last thing on your mind!

I've been 100% this week and even managed to wear a pair of trousers that were far too tight a few weeks ago!

How are you doing with the plan? I would imagine that it's the last thing on your mind!
That's great news!! Can't wait to fit into clothes I've not worn in ages! I've got so many dresses that are far too tight. And a pair of jeans that are practically new! Must have only worn about 5 times, I just continued to put on weight!
It will be like having a new wardrobe again when I can fit it. :)

this is now the third day of not eating, but before this I was really enjoying the plan, it was giving me something to focus on, and I could spend hours reading bits and thinking about meals. Struggle to concentrate for long so tv is useless at the mo, can't remember what's just happend. Lol. Think I'm a bit like dory from finding nemo right now. Lol.
Whats your weigh in day? Xx

I weigh in on Saturday morning - I wouldn't stick to a midweek group as I'm so tired after work! I set a 2lb target for this week and I really hope I manage it - only need half a pound for my first half stone!

I have a really busy weekend coming up and then a mental week a work to follow so I need to be extra focused to make sure I don't fall head first into a pizza!

I'm off to Costco on Saturday with the hubby and mother in law (the height of excitement), loads of planning for work the following week and then hosting my cousin's baby shower on Sunday! I'd rather just sleep!

At least with u being host you can think of some low syn yummies, maybe make a syn free dip and have some veggies as well as crisps etc. there's a few low syn deserts you could whip up if you get time too. Well good luck with all that, sure wont distract you too much! Try not to buy too many sweeties in Costco, there a huge weakness of mine, especially in those big tubs, nom nom xx

Hey hun,

Just read through your last week. Didn't realise you were so sick. You poor thing!

Seen that you're not really allowed to eat much/ dont fancy it. Have a suggestion food wise. To keep energy up and vitamins and stuff, why dont you or your husband make an epic veggie soup. Shove whatever you have in a pan, add some water, bit of stock, boil it up. The once all the veg is soft, whizz it in a blender. Voila, lots of nutrients, filling and healthy.

You can always add some meat to sprinkle on top as "croutons" if you fancy it.

Feel better soon hun.

x

Thanks sweetie, don't worry about me, they'll sort me eventually, today was the first time that I've been allowed to eat since Saturday so I managed to eat a little wrap which was lovely. Strange to eat again and gave me a little belly ache but was a shock to the system.
Will be so nice to get back to normality. :) in the mean time I'm enjoying reading about the lives of all the lovely ladies on here. Xx

Glad you're managing some food! I know what you mean about enjoying the lives of people on here - I've been massively busy at work today and this is the first time I've logged on! I was getting withdrawal symptoms!

Yay!! First time I've been really positive in ages. I asked for a different consultant today as didn't feel I was getting anywhere. He popped in at tea time and after 10 minutes with me I had a diagnosis. :)

Time will tell if he's right but I was so happy I hugged him! Just changing my pain relief and fingers crossed a few days and I might even be able to go home!

So here's my very odd hospital food diary:
breakfast: sausage in a wm roll ( ate most of)
lunch: no lunch as felt sick from breakfast so was sleeping
snack: jelly and hifi light bar to have tablets
dinner: few mouthfuls of stew, chicken wrap, quavers
(ate too much so full) lol

will need to eat to have my medication later but won't be much as really don't want anymore
mum had her weigh in tonight and lost a lb, go mum! :)

i do hope I can be back to group next week. Haven't been weighed either so no idea what this hospital stay has been to me, I hope it's not been too detrimental!!

So fingers crossed, by tomorrow night well know if its starting to work :) xxx

Back