Step 1 Sole Source getting slim again!

Thank you guys, and yeah I have decided to change consultants I emailed someone within my area who responded and seemed very helpful so as of the 1st I will be seeing my new consultant which should be exciting. How is everyone getting on with it being a bank holiday weekend? I generally find weekends a struggle but this weekend got the whole family with so much food and I just wana eat so bad but so far stayed haven't cave in, I need this weekend to hurry past lol

Well only 1lb loss this week but that's due to me having a drinking night out over the weekend. Nice to still loose though as I was sure I had gained :) I have no other plans now for about three weeks so strict ss is my plan until then.

Well only 1lb loss this week but that's due to me having a drinking night out over the weekend. Nice to still loose though as I was sure I had gained :) I have no other plans now for about three weeks so strict ss is my plan until then.

Hey! I did this diet 3 years ago in 3 months and I started at 13st6 as well - I got down to 10st10 and felt amazing - the only advice I would give is to definitely go up the steps otherwise it will creep back on... hence why I am back at 13st4 ready to go through it again! Can't wait to see how you get on :)

xxx

Thanks for the advice! Me and my consultant where just on a bout this this morning actually. She said I've got a stone and 5 lbs to go till i move to step two. Hopefully wont take too long :)

Thanks for the advice! Me and my consultant where just on a bout this this morning actually. She said I've got a stone and 5 lbs to go till i move to step two. Hopefully wont take too long :)

How exciting! That'll be off in no time! x

I really hope so!

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sooo another week and another 4 lbs :). All my clothes are starting to get a little too big for me now so digging through my wardrobe to find things i havn't worn in a few years. So glad I didn't throw them away now haha.

Woohoo! Well done! My start weight was nearly the same as yours so I'm hoping for similar losses!! You're doing great! x

Sooo another week and another 4 lbs :). All my clothes are starting to get a little too big for me now so digging through my wardrobe to find things i havn't worn in a few years. So glad I didn't throw them away now haha.

Amazing! That must feel so good and so motivating! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic, well done.xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you everyone. Yes it is such a good feeling! Just makes it more real when clothes start to get loose. :)

That is the best bit! Last time I did it, I put my numbers into the website What Size Am I? as it told you what size you would be in certain shops! xx

That is such a great site! I never knew a site like that existed haha just shows how much variation there is between shops!

So just had my weigh in and I'm another 3lbs lighter taking me over the 2 stone lost mark :) so pleased with that :) not much longer till half way, fingers crossed I will do it next week :cross:

Last edited:
So just had my weigh in and I'm another 3lbs lighter taking me over the 2 stone lost mark :) so pleased with that :) not much longer till half way, fingers crossed I will do it next week :cross:

well done , thats a fantastic achievement x

Thank you :)

Not had a good weekend this week my boyfriend mentioned KFC and that's the one thing I miss the most! So I gave in...had three mini fillets but stayed clear of the chips and any bread. (Trying to justify it to myself now haha) I just really hope I still loose tomorrow :/

Well that KFC definitely showed in my weigh in this week. Only 2lbs loss :( damn it! But on a positive note I've reached exactly half way to my goal!

Back