Total Solution Getting started

Ahhhhhhhhh I am just jealous...you two can Lyao but I still have to get below 200....grrr...you two are small and petite at this stage...have a gud look in the mirror...I wonder do we ever get rid of the bodydismorphia....it sucks...x fireflii

fireflii2 said:
Ahhhhhhhhh I am just jealous...you two can Lyao but I still have to get below 200....grrr...you two are small and petite at this stage...have a gud look in the mirror...I wonder do we ever get rid of the bodydismorphia....it sucks...x fireflii

I started over 200 firefii and it's not body dismorphia I have been close to my goal weight before and everyone agreed I looked better and my goal is only just under the upper end of "normal"

fireflii2 said:

Hmmm... I started at 247lb and I know how it feels but there is only one person that can do it and that's 'you' we have learned that the hard way. As for Lmao because im small. I am 5ft 1.8 yes but skinny No. I'm not petite I'm 3lb from being obese! Just into the 'overweight' category and iv worked very hard to get here. Im not delusional I still see 'me' in the mirror. I'm happier with what I see but then I was happier when I fitted into a size 18 for the 1st time in years too. I smiled for weeks after I got under 13 stone. But in the real world it's about health and I want to be healthy more than I want to be skinny. Please don't be jealous of people that have worked hard to lose weight, use them as motivation to lose yours too and maybe even be pleased for them because they are the ones that are here to listen to you and try to help because they have been there and know exactly how you feel. Best of luck with your journey x

fireflii2 said:
Dust Queen ...you are a skinny mini at this stage...believe it or not you are at a weight I would be thrilled if it were me....which makes me wonder if any of us are ever happy with our bodies??? :confused: what do you think? what size would you be happy at?? with me 12 is a goal as I feel I might look miserable if I lose too much....x fireflii

I've definitely been wondering at what point I will be happy. When I started my journey I was a size 16, i wanted to get to a 12 and now I am but since I'm still 18lbs from target I guess I might end up in a 10 which will be the first time for me. Whether or not I will finally be happy with my body I'm not sure because I never have really.

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs (Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins))

:cry:good goods come in small parcels girls...I always wanted to be petite enough to let a man swing me up in his arms without worrying if he'd put his back out...grin...hasnt happened yet...so celebrate your petiteness ladies...I wish it were me...xx fireflii

Back