Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Wednesday 25th September - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Didn't have any as I had an early lunch instead :)

Lunch
Birds Eye green veg rice fusion (3.5 syns)

Dinner
Chicken wrapped in pancetta (1 syn)
Mash (made with HexA cheese)
2 tbsp BBQ sauce (2 syns)
Carrots
Broccoli
Babycorn
Shape yoghurt

Snacks
Hifi bar (HexB)
Small bowl leftover chilli (1.5 syns)

Exercise
20 minutes swimming - 30 lengths (184 calories burnt!)

Syns: 8

Last edited:
Another really good day today. Woke up massively hungover after a huuuge night out last night (weigh in night so it's okay to blow some syns haha!) and was craving rubbish all day like you do. Managed to avoid it all and stay on plan. And although I didn't manage a gym session as I would've liked, I swam 30 lengths which is the most I've swam in years! I usually get bored and just sit in the jacuzzi but I did myself proud tonight :D

Going out again tomorrow night (it is freshers week after all, and I have to make the most of it now I'm in my last year :( ) so I'm planning to have a syn free green day to use 15 syns (or maybe even 21 since I banked a few from today) on vodka.

Here's the plan for tomorrow's munchings..

Thursday 26th September - Green

Breakfast
30g Coco Shreddies (HexB)
Semi skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch
Slimming World chips
Beans
40g Low Low grated (HexA)

Dinner - going to make enough so there's a takeaway portion leftover for me to have when we get in from town so I don't get pizza or chips on the way home! :D
Noodles
Stir fry veg
Quorn chicken pieces
Soy sauce

Snacks

Hifi bar (HexB)

Going out
6 vodka & diet mixers (15 syns)

Exercise
40 minute gym session (supersets and a bit of cardio - 284 calories burnt)

Syns:

Last edited:
Friday 27th September - Red

Breakfast
3 BGTY sausages (1.5 syns)
Scrambled eggs
Ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch
2 BGTY burgers (1 syn)
2 Aldi light cheese slices (HexA)
2 hot and spicy chicken fillets
BBQ sauce (1 syn)
Ketchup (1 syn)
Salad

Dinner
Warburtons thin (5 syns)
Passata
45g mozzarella (HexA)
Chicken
230g baking potato (HexB)
BBQ sauce (3 syns)

Snacks
Hifi bar (HexB)
Freezepop

Syns: 13.5

Last edited:
Another great day :) going out for lunch tomorrow to Prezzos and just been having a look at their menu online. Already decided what the best thing to have will be, so hope I stick to my decision and avoid the bread basket :)

Saturday 28th September - Red

Breakfast
35g Coco Shreddies (HexB)
125ml semi skimmed milk (1/2 HexA)

Lunch - ate out at Prezzos
2 small pieces of bread with olive oil (5 syns)
Oven roasted chicken wings (5 syns)
Calabrese chicken with house salad (3 syns for calabrese sausage)
Low fat strawberry frozen yoghurt (7 syns)
Large glass white wine (9 syns)

Dinner
3 BGTY sausages (1.5 syns)
Scrambled eggs (HexA)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks
Chocolate mousse (5 syns)
Hifi bar (HexB)

Syns: 36.5 - not bad for a meal out including wine :) if I bank a few between now and weigh in I should be within my syns for the week :D fingers crossed for another awesome loss!

Last edited:
What a lovely day of yummy food :) Have a feeling I underestimated on syns a little bit, but not eaten much for the rest of the day and had a pretty good walk so should cancel it out if I have.

Weekly syn total leaves me with 32 for tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. Will probably use a lot of those tomorrow as I'm going out for Sunday lunch, but hopefully not too many as it's mainly free food! Going to try and get to the gym tomorrow too.

Monday and Tuesday will be relatively low syn too in the run up to weigh in on Tuesday night, which I'm looking forward to again this week :D

Last edited:
No food diary yesterday as it wasn't really anything to write home about. I had a disappointing Sunday lunch out and then a KFC in the evening which made me feel very bloated and fat :(

I'm keeping syns low today and tomorrow to try and make sure I get a loss at weigh in tomorrow night!

Monday 30th September - Green

Breakfast
125ml semi skimmed milk (1/2 HexA)

Lunch
Golden veg savoury rice
New potatoes
Boiled egg
Sweetcorn
Spring onion
Cucumber

Dinner
6 Quorn chicken nuggets (3 syns)
Slimming World chips
Mushy peas
Ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks
Grapes
2 Hifi light bars (HexB)

Exercise
Walk to university & back

Syns: 4

I gained half a lb yesterday at weigh in, which I'm pretty gutted about to be fair! Determined to have a 100% week this week to make sure I get a decent loss :)

Wednesday 2nd October - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Wholemeal muffin (HexB)
Tbsp reduced sugar jam (1 syn)
Banana

Lunch
Leftover lasagne (HexA)
Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions

Dinner
Slow cooked beef casserole (2 syns)
Uncle Ben's express long grain rice (.5 syn)
Hartley's sugar free jelly pot (.5 syn)

Snacks
Strawberry protein shake (5 syns)
Grapes
Hifi light bar (3 syns)

Exercise
1 hour gym session - 30 mins hard cardio, then biceps/shoulders/triceps/abs (503 calories)
30 min dog walk (120 calories)

Syns: 12

Last edited:
My beef casserole has been in the slow cooker all day, and I've just finished a bowl of it with rice. Whilst it smelt lovely all day, it really wasn't anything to write home about :( I hate it when that happens! May just have to have a little treat later with the 5.5 syns I have left.

Happy I've done so much exercise today, I've burnt loads of calories! Looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow again and doing Body Combat :)

Planning my meals for tomorrow which includes Chicken & Chorizo Jambalaya (my fave!) for dinner, can't wait :D

So last night was my 3rd weigh in back at group, and as I said I was pretty disappointed with half a lb on! Before rejoining I'd been weighing myself at the gym, which also told me my body fat %.

So today at the gym I decided I'd weigh/measure myself to see if the body fat % had changed. And WOWEEEE! 11 days ago my body fat was at 37.6%, and today it was 30%! I've lost a whopping 7.6%!

Has put my small gain into perspective, and I'm really really happy :D I hope next week I do get a loss, but I'll be happy if I lose some inches or some body fat instead!

Thursday 3rd October - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs
Beans

Lunch - Handmade Burger Co
Bunless chicken burger (just a griddled chicken breast)
Bacon
BBQ relish (4 syns)
Cheese (HexA)
Corn on the cob
Salad

Dinner
Leftover lasagne (6 syns for cheese)
SW chips
Ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks
Hifi bar (HexB)
Apple
Dashes of milk in tea (3 syns)

Exercise
Walking to university & back

Syns:

Today was an okay day. Whilst I really enjoyed my lunch, I really didn't enjoy my dinner. It's my own stupid fault - I didn't heat it up for long enough and I was too bloody impatient to put it back in the microwave for any longer that I just ate around the cold bits. Nice.

Hahaha.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. I'm made a packed lunch for uni as I've got a long ass day (9:00-6:30) eurghh, and I've also filled my slow cooker with chicken and chorizo jambalaya ingredients and bunged it in the fridge. It just needs getting out in the morning and putting on for 8 hours or so. Yummy. Bit of an experiment as I've never done it in the slow cooker before, but I'm hoping it turns out okay. Don't see why it shouldn't if it has plenty of liquid added to it?

So here's the plan for tomorrow too:

Friday 3rd October - Extra Easy

Breakfast
125ml semi-skimmed milk (1/2 HexA)

Lunch
Tuna pasta mayo (1 syn)
Grapes
Apple
Shape yoghurt

Dinner
Chicken & chorizo jambalaya (3.5 syns for chorizo)

Exercise
Walk to university & back
Gym session

Syns:​ 4.5

I've been off plan for nearly a whole week, and I finally faced up to going to weigh in last night. I gained 3lbs, no surprise there then! Back on it today, and going to keep getting back on it for as long as it takes..

Thursday 10th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Speed water
Shape yoghurt

Lunch
- Homemade Nandos!
Spicy rice
Chicken fillets
Corn on the cob

Dinner
- Enchiladas
2 mini tortilla wraps (8.5 syns)