Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

sparkles37 said:
YEY! :) Delighted for you after all the hard work you put in. What a brill WI to have before you go on your hols! Is it tomorrow you're off? Have a great time! :D

It's Thursday so tomorrow is all the last minute prep! Thanks honey, I'm soo happy. Been out tonight for a lovely tea and cinema with my flatmate before I go away. Let me know how your weigh in goes tomorrow won't you :) xx

Tomorrow food plan is as follows...

Wednesday 17th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch
M&S mini wholemeal sub roll (1/2 HeB)
Hifi light (1/2 HeB)

Dinner
Chicken breast
Jacket potato
30g cheddar (HeA)
Lettuce
Mullerlight
Banana

Snacks
Tesco light choices sweet chilli chicken ready meal (4.5 syns)

Syns: 4.5

Healthy Extras:
A = 30g cheddar
B = M&S mini wholemeal roll, Hifi light

Exercise:
Walk to and from university

Last edited:

Thursday 18th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast

Shreddies (HeB)
Semi skimmed milk (HeA)

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
Salad
Maoam sweet (2 syns)

Dinner
Will arrive at the hotel about 6pm so dinner there.. Will try to opt for something SW friendly :)

Syns: 2

Healthy Extras:
A = 250ml semi skimmed milk
B = Shreddies

Exercise:

Last edited:
graciebabes said:

Thursday 18th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
Shreddies (is 30g a HeB??)
Semi skimmed milk (HeA)

Lunch
I know there's a Boots at the airport with a big selection if salads sandwiches etc, so any suggestions?
Will probs opt for a plain ish salad?
Fruit salad
Low fat yoghurt

Dinner
Will arrive at the hotel about 6pm so dinner there.. Will try to opt for something SW friendly :)

Syns:

Healthy Extras:
A = 250ml semi skimmed milk
B = Shreddies

Exercise:

Yep, 30g of shreddies is a HEB. I haven't a clue about boots food but a salad sounds like a good option. Have a brill time on your hols! :)

sparkles37 said:
Yep, 30g of shreddies is a HEB. I haven't a clue about boots food but a salad sounds like a good option. Have a brill time on your hols! :)

Thanks for that honey :) I'm trying to be as good as I can today and tomorrow so I can save some syns up for a few treats when we're away :) have you started WW today? How are you getting on? How's your tum? Xxx

Thanks for that honey :) I'm trying to be as good as I can today and tomorrow so I can save some syns up for a few treats when we're away :) have you started WW today? How are you getting on? How's your tum? Xxx

Yep, started from today. Just going to give it a few weeks & then make my mind up about which I think is best for me. Feeling a lot better today thank! :)

You've definitely earned some treats while you're away!! :party0036: (hehe) Enjoy! :D

sparkles37 said:
Yep, started from today. Just going to give it a few weeks & then make my mind up about which I think is best for me. Feeling a lot better today thank! :)

You've definitely earned some treats while you're away!! :party0036: (hehe) Enjoy! :D

Ahh good :) hoping to play some tennis and do some swimming whilst we are away to try and minimise any gain! Xxx

HELLOOOOOO everyone :) I'm back.. Had a mixed holiday, couple of really good days then got food poisoning and basically wished I was dead lol. Ah well, I'm back and back on plan.. Hopefully I can avoid a gain on Wednesday if I'm good until then :) Hope you're all doing well! Xxxx

Friday 26th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast

Shape yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
Jacket potato
M&S chunky steak
30g red leicester
Apple

Dinner
Staying at my Dad's for the weekend so it's Indian tonight :)
Chicken tikka starter (3 syns)
Chicken tikka biryani (12.5 syns)
Half small naan bread (6 syns)

Syns: 21.5

Healthy Extras:
A = 30g red leicester
B = 2 Hifi lights

Exercise:
Walk to and from university

Last edited:
Welcome back! :) That sucks that you got food poisoning. Are you better now? Silver lining...I'm sure you won't have gained if you were unwell! Chow mein is usually the best option for chinese takeaway. Enjoy whatever you get! :)

Welcome back! :) That sucks that you got food poisoning. Are you better now? Silver lining...I'm sure you won't have gained if you were unwell! Chow mein is usually the best option for chinese takeaway. Enjoy whatever you get! :)

Thanks hun :) you look like you did well in your first week of WW! How are you finding it? Xxx

So positives for today... Resisted the temptation of wine and snacks at the pub this evening, opted for a diet coke instead :) also didn't go mad with the takeaway and therefore don't feel stuffed like I normally would. Feeling good :)

Thanks hun :) you look like you did well in your first week of WW! How are you finding it? Xxx

It's been going pretty well so hopefully I can stick with it! :)

So positives for today... Resisted the temptation of wine and snacks at the pub this evening, opted for a diet coke instead :) also didn't go mad with the takeaway and therefore don't feel stuffed like I normally would. Feeling good :)

Well done! :) I always feel a bit of pride in myself when I manage to resist those kinds of temptation - it's not easy! Isn't it great when you have a takeaway or meal out & don't overdo it, and then you just feel satisfied but without that horrible stuffed feeling? Well done on a great day, it can be hard getting back into the swing of things after hols so well done you! :)

sparkles37 said:
It's been going pretty well so hopefully I can stick with it! :)

Well done! :) I always feel a bit of pride in myself when I manage to resist those kinds of temptation - it's not easy! Isn't it great when you have a takeaway or meal out & don't overdo it, and then you just feel satisfied but without that horrible stuffed feeling? Well done on a great day, it can be hard getting back into the swing of things after hols so well done you! :)

Thank you :) It's the little things eh? Hoping to have another good day today, and keeping everything crossed that I will either have maintained or lost on Wednesday! Xxx

Back