Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Hey Gracie I remember you from the ww boards :) I'm back on sw as of tomorrow! Hoping this will be my last ever attempt also ha! Jealous your jetting off on hols! I was in Portugal in June :) xx

starkissedx said:
Hey Gracie I remember you from the ww boards :) I'm back on sw as of tomorrow! Hoping this will be my last ever attempt also ha! Jealous your jetting off on hols! I was in Portugal in June :) xx

I am starting tomo to :) add my diary on the sw section of you want support hun :)

Thanks everyone for the support :)

Starkissedx am so excited for my hol! Only 4 sleeps :D

Sparkles.. Am starting afresh tomorrow, I can do this!!!

Baby belle.. Can you send me a link of your diary? X

Hope you're all okay ladies! Xxxxx

I only do it on my phone so I can't? But it will be at the top I expect as I've recently added it if you look on the diary section :)

Baby-belle said:
Thanks hun. Just planned my first red day

All looking good, maybe take some fruit and yoghurt to work with you to have on standby for snacks :) I love the mini mattesons fridge raiders too, the little chicken bite things, they range from 1 syns to 2 syns for a small bag. Hit the spot when you fancy something meaty :) xx

graciebabes said:
All looking good, maybe take some fruit and yoghurt to work with you to have on standby for snacks :) I love the mini mattesons fridge raiders too, the little chicken bite things, they range from 1 syns to 2 syns for a small bag. Hit the spot when you fancy something meaty :) xx

Love a bit of meat ha ha!

Yep I've got fruit and yoghurt with me already :)

Monday 15th October - Green day

Breakfast

2 wholemeal bad (HeB)
Jam (2 syns)
Hifi bar (HeB)

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
Mullerlight
Fruit salad

Dinner
Pasta
Bacon medallion (2 syns)
Egg
Parmesan (HeA)
WW honeycomb bar (4 syns)
WW fudge bar (4 syns)

Syns: 12

Healthy Extras:
A = Parmesan
B = Hifi bar
B = 2 wholemeal bread

Exercise:
Walk to and from university
Shift at work

Last edited:
graciebabes said:
Thanks hun :) not been a good food day need to get focused. How's your day been? X

Managed to stop myself at 14 syns today but really struggling to stick to it the past couple of days. Hoping to get my head back into it tomorrow. I'm sure it's hard for you to stick with it now that your holiday is so close - I bet you're starting to get into holiday mode now! :)

Managed to stop myself at 14 syns today but really struggling to stick to it the past couple of days. Hoping to get my head back into it tomorrow. I'm sure it's hard for you to stick with it now that your holiday is so close - I bet you're starting to get into holiday mode now! :)

I am FULLY in holiday mode now lol.. Spending some time packing a bit more today before I have a seminar later at 3. WI tonight and not sure how I feel about it.. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were all 100% days. Saturday was OKish, and Sunday and Monday were awful. Really hope the last few days haven't ruined my chances of getting into the 11's, but we shall see. Xx

I am FULLY in holiday mode now lol.. Spending some time packing a bit more today before I have a seminar later at 3. WI tonight and not sure how I feel about it.. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were all 100% days. Saturday was OKish, and Sunday and Monday were awful. Really hope the last few days haven't ruined my chances of getting into the 11's, but we shall see. Xx

Hehe, I thought so. It's impossible not to get into holiday mode & let things creep back into your diet until right up to hols!! Good luck for WI - but just think, you've put so much effort in and done your best with your healthy eating & exercise, so even if you don't get the number you're hoping for on the scales, just imagine how different that number could have been going on hols if you hadn't put all that effort in up to now! I'm sure you'll get on fine though - good luck & hope you get into the 11s! :cross:

Hehe, I thought so. It's impossible not to get into holiday mode & let things creep back into your diet until right up to hols!! Good luck for WI - but just think, you've put so much effort in and done your best with your healthy eating & exercise, so even if you don't get the number you're hoping for on the scales, just imagine how different that number could have been going on hols if you hadn't put all that effort in up to now! I'm sure you'll get on fine though - good luck & hope you get into the 11s! :cross:

Thanks hun :) I shall let you know how it goes :D x

graciebabes said:
Another 2.5lbs gone, so into the 11's YAY :D

YEY! :) Delighted for you after all the hard work you put in. What a brill WI to have before you go on your hols! Is it tomorrow you're off? Have a great time! :D

Back