Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

You can do it! I'm day three now feeling good I've just tried to make sure I cook extra to be organised what do you work as?

I'm a waitress in a hotel restaurant so always a lot of yummy food around! I'm back on it today and carrying on from Friday's syns to make sure I stay on track. Xxxx

Sunday 10th November - Red Day

Breakfast
Muller Greek style yoghurt (1/2 syn)
Banana

Lunch
Smash coated chicken breast (2 syn)
230g wedges (HeB)
Ketchup (1 syn)

All down hill from here!!

Last edited:
graciebabes said:
I'm a waitress in a hotel restaurant so always a lot of yummy food around! I'm back on it today and carrying on from Friday's syns to make sure I stay on track. Xxxx

There's always cakes and stuff at my work to and sometimes you are so hungry running about and no time to eat so it's hard to resist

There's always cakes and stuff at my work to and sometimes you are so hungry running about and no time to eat so it's hard to resist

It's so hard isn't it? I'm determined not to eat a thing at work tonight, having a yummy lunch before I go so I should be okay :) x

graciebabes said:
It's so hard isn't it? I'm determined not to eat a thing at work tonight, having a yummy lunch before I go so I should be okay :) x

I resisted home bakes mince pies and a lemon sponge that looked amazing!

Sunday 10th November - Red Day

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Smash coated chicken breast (2 syn)
230g wedges (HeB)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner
Bolognese sauce

Snacks
Oops finished the choc off! (19 syns)

Syns:
Daily = 22.5

Healthy Extras:
A =
B = 2 Hifi light bars
B = 230g baking potato

Exercise:
Shift at work

Awesome day Hun, please tell me more about the smash chicken?xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Awesome day Hun, please tell me more about the smash chicken?xxx

If you do a search on here you'll find the recipe, am on my phone at the mo otherwise I'd send you the link! It's just like breaded chicken :) xx

Right ladies I'm not going to pretend I was all angelic at work last night, because truth be told, I wasn't! I then also came home to a lovely chinese with my fella, followed by chocolate in bed. Uhoh!

Back on it today though, hopefully 2 good days will ensure a loss tomorrow night! Here goes...

Monday 12th November - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
2 wholemeal bread (HeB)
Bacon
Ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch
Leftover bolognese

Dinner
Quorn mini fillets (6 syns)
SW chips
Beans

Snacks

Syns:
Daily = 7.5

Healthy Extras:
A =
B = 2 wholemeal bread

Exercise:
Walk to placement and back
Walk to university and back

Last edited:
Righto, off to TK Maxx to stock up on some new gym stuff in the hope that looking good will encourage me to go more often :D Poor logic probably haha!! x

graciebabes said:
Righto, off to TK Maxx to stock up on some new gym stuff in the hope that looking good will encourage me to go more often :D Poor logic probably haha!! x

I did that lol it worked for a while!

Only half a lb off this week and I'm gutted to be honest :-( going to be 100% for the rest of the week though to make sure I get a loss next week!

graciebabes said:
Only half a lb off this week and I'm gutted to be honest :-( going to be 100% for the rest of the week though to make sure I get a loss next week!

Aw, I know that feeling when you're hoping for more off, but hopefully it will be a bigger number next week, and a loss is still great! :) x

sparkles37 said:
Aw, I know that feeling when you're hoping for more off, but hopefully it will be a bigger number next week, and a loss is still great! :) x

Yeah I suppose :( just gutted because I've made extra effort this week x

graciebabes said:
Yeah I suppose :( just gutted because I've made extra effort this week x

I often find that when I have a really good week, it's the week after that it shows on the scales, so stick with it and hopefully you'll get that loss you want next week!x

graciebabes said:

Don't be upset be happy it's going well and you did have some bad days so think how much your loose when your 100%

Back