Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Ahh I went a bit off plan last night with choc/crisps etc so fresh start today :) out tonight for works Xmas party but if I don't have many syns during the day I reckon I'll be okay..

Sunday 6th January 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
35g Shreddies (HeB)
Milk from allowance (HeA)

Lunch
Leg of lamb steak
Mash
Leeks
Carrots
2 yorkie puds (5 syns)
Gravy (1 syn)

Dinner
SW quiche
Mullerlight
Grapes

Going out
Vodka, vodka, vodka! (Hopefully about 20 syns worth!)

Syns: 6

Done about half an hour on Just Dance this morning to burn some cals off before tonight!

Last edited:
Food looks good. I'm following a detox this week to get back on track after Christmas, so I can't wait to get back to normal eating! Enjoy your Christmas party!! :)

sparkles37 said:
Food looks good. I'm following a detox this week to get back on track after Christmas, so I can't wait to get back to normal eating! Enjoy your Christmas party!! :)

Ah good luck with that hun! I'm so excited for the Xmas do, free bar apparently! ;-) x

Ah good luck with that hun! I'm so excited for the Xmas do, free bar apparently! ;-) x

Brill! I've always wanted to go to a party with a free bar, but I've never been that lucky yet! :)

Have you got your bridesmaid dress yet? I'm going shopping for mine next weekend! :)

Brill! I've always wanted to go to a party with a free bar, but I've never been that lucky yet! :)

Have you got your bridesmaid dress yet? I'm going shopping for mine next weekend! :)

Yeah they were ordered about a year ago and I'm going for the fitting in the middle of February! Hoping to have lost about another 10lbs or so by then! :)

Yeah they were ordered about a year ago and I'm going for the fitting in the middle of February! Hoping to have lost about another 10lbs or so by then! :)

Oops, think I remember you telling me that alright! :) I'm hoping to lose a good bit of weight between now & the wedding, so not sure whether I should get my dress a size smaller or just get it taken in! Anyway, have a brill night tonight!xx

Oops, think I remember you telling me that alright! :) I'm hoping to lose a good bit of weight between now & the wedding, so not sure whether I should get my dress a size smaller or just get it taken in! Anyway, have a brill night tonight!xx

I had a fab night thanks :) Got away with a maintain tonight so I need to be super organised this week and get on it! x

Right, back into the full swing of things today with a Green day..

Tuesday 8th January - Green

Breakfast
Banana

Dinner
Mixed bean chilli (1 syn for packet mix)
Boiled rice
40g Low Low cheese (HeA)
Sugar free jelly (1/2 syn)

Snacks
3 Lindor chocs (12 syns)
2 Hifi Light bars (HeB)
Wholemeal pitta (HeB)

Syns: 13.5
Excerise: Week 2 Day 1 of Couch to 10k training

Last edited:
Right, back into the full swing of things today with a Green day..

Tuesday 8th January - Green

Breakfast
Banana

Dinner
Mixed bean chilli (1 syn for packet mix)
Boiled rice
40g Low Low cheese (HeA)
Sugar free jelly (1/2 syn)

Snacks
3 Lindor chocs (12 syns)
2 Hifi Light bars (HeB)
Wholemeal pitta (HeB)

Syns: 13.5
Excerise: Week 2 Day 1 of Couch to 10k training

Lovely day Hun :)
glad to see you are back in the zone xxx

Wednesday 9th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast

2 WW sausages (1 syn)
Bacon
Beans

Lunch
McCain jacket potato (1/2 syn)
Leftover mixed bean chilli
30g cheddar (HeA)

Dinner
Chicken & chorizo jambalaya (3 syns)
M&S choc fudge pudding (23 syns - OMGGGG!!)

Snacks
2 Rocky Road Hifi lights (HeB)

Syns:

Last edited:
Morning diary! Woken up today feeling energised and positive :D After a few too many syns yesterday (although the choccy pudding was worth every one of them!) it's going to be a low to syn free day today. Shouldn't be too difficult as I'm planning on a Green day, so I'll have a couple more healthy extras. Here's the plan for today..

Thursday 10th January - Green

Breakfast
Shape yoghurt

Lunch
Jacket potato
40g Low Low cheese (HeA)
Beans

Dinner
Mash (HeA for milk and cheese triangle)
Quorn dippers (3 syns)
Baked beans
Malteaster bunny (8 syns)

Snacks
2 Rocky Road Hifi lights (HeB)
Jelly (1/2 syn)
Special K Chewy bar (HeB)
Grapes
Mugshot

Syns: 11.5

Last edited:
The positive energy and good vibes continue :D Just been for a swim at the gym, and filled out my FIT log for the week. I've done 285 minutes of activity since last Friday, that's 4.75 hours! Immensely pleased with myself, and have set myself the goal to play on Just Dance every day for at least 20 minutes.. It shouldn't be too difficult, my flatmate and I are officially addicted :D

Although I haven't done my 10k training today (haven't done any since Tuesday) I'm feeling good because I'm going to the gym tomorrow with my friend so I'm going to do it then. Hopefully Saturday and Sunday too so that means I'll be all caught up with where I should be in it :)

I know my meals are looking fairly uninspiring today, but you know when you just fancy some stodge like potato and beans, well yep that's me today haha! All within my syns though, that's the great thing about SW!

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, just wanted to share the love and positivity, hope it continues all week :)

The positive energy and good vibes continue :D Just been for a swim at the gym, and filled out my FIT log for the week. I've done 285 minutes of activity since last Friday, that's 4.75 hours! Immensely pleased with myself, and have set myself the goal to play on Just Dance every day for at least 20 minutes.. It shouldn't be too difficult, my flatmate and I are officially addicted :D

Although I haven't done my 10k training today (haven't done any since Tuesday) I'm feeling good because I'm going to the gym tomorrow with my friend so I'm going to do it then. Hopefully Saturday and Sunday too so that means I'll be all caught up with where I should be in it :)

I know my meals are looking fairly uninspiring today, but you know when you just fancy some stodge like potato and beans, well yep that's me today haha! All within my syns though, that's the great thing about SW!

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, just wanted to share the love and positivity, hope it continues all week :)

I played just dance New Years and I was mega sweating lol I went back to the gym today it nearly killed me! But I'm determined

Back