Getting to goal :)

It's actually going better than I could of hoped it would. I'm loving this plan :0) it's working for me which is the main thing.

Also had a breakthrough ...wanted food had to get petrol but didn't get anything there. Then had to go to tesco so bought an Atkins bar which did the trick :0) gonna leave one of those in my bag for emergencies!

Using myfitnesspal realised I could weigh 216lbs in 5 weeks time if I carry on like this :0)) that's just what I needed to see x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow...new look minimins ...that was confuzzing! But liking it lots :D

I'm still in shock from the fitness thingy I used earlier ...couldn't believe it and looked at it in stones and that would make me 15st 6lbs! The lowest weight I'll have been for years!!!!

I'm addicted to watching Obese a year to save my life.... seeing the people on there losing 100lbs in 3 months is making me wanna do the same and then go back to the doctors and basically stick 2 fingers up at them. They have NEVER helped me everytime I've gone to see them ...nearly begging to get any type of help...but never being given any.

It angers me that if I were a druggy or drank to excess they give you all the help you need....and with smoking as well ....but weight loss ....absolutely NOTHING!!! ggggrrr

This is to prove to myself that I can stick to something ...and I WILL be the thin bride I always dreamed of being!
x x x

Can't believe I'm actually looking at doing a 5K charity run :) ...so wanna do it ....but its scary ....I'm determind to beat this ...I will join it :D ...hope to set up a link and will post it here.

Hoping peeps can sponsor me as every little helps :D x x x

As promised ...I've signed up for Race for Life :D ...I'm stupidly excited about it...and the great bit is my faithful boy can come along with me :D

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/leannebell2012?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=newsfeed&utm_campaign=editpage

Please sponsor me ...every little helps ...this is a major challenge I'm setting myself as I've never run for anything. I know too many that have suffered from this horrid disease and unfortunately lost their courageous battles. So I'm doing this for them...my way of giving something back to the people who have meant so much to me in my life!
x x x

This morning I'm on a blooming high I swear :) just had my usual morning sneaky peek at the scales and they like me again!

Not posting official weight loss until Friday :0) so loving this diet and as I said before I wish I'd joined it earlier but have it now :0) and running with it x x x

Awww love the high spirits hun, u sound like me still really enjoying it, cant wait to see your official loss on friday, well done you :) xxx

I'm with you there Tru! It's the best! I was meant to have first weigh-in today but the batteries are gone in my scales grrrrr!! Can't wait til tomorrow morning. Good luck for Friday hun x

Brilliant to hear you sounding so positive and motivated! Looking forward to seeing how much you've lost on Friday :)

P.S. I'm WildPlace on MyFitnessPal - add me if you like :)

Have a great day!

Darn those batteries shivie :0( will be a nice surprise for tomorrow :0) x

I've sent a request you wild thang ;0) I love fitness pal it's brill for keeping track of everything! Hence I was so lost when my phone played up!

Just been out for a 45 min brisk walk with my boys LOVING IT X

I will be slim!!!! X x x

Must sign up to MFP seeing as you all are raving about it so much!!

Shivie MFP is excellent and let's me know cals I've had without having to do much other than tap a screen. Can also use it online if u don't have phones that will use the app :0)

Loopey I cant wait until Friday :0) going to try and avoid the scales tomorrow just to see what they say on Friday ;0) x x x

Would be over the moon if it was double figures :0) just have to wait and see lol

Avoiding the scales tomorrow morning will be SO hard lol x x x

Your doin brill babe!!! I so can't help weighing..... I think if u can accept that soMe days it just goes up..... For no reason then its not so bad!!!!! X

I'm with you there Tru! It's the best! I was meant to have first weigh-in today but the batteries are gone in my scales grrrrr!! Can't wait til tomorrow morning. Good luck for Friday hun x

Yay...to weighing in tomorrow :D ...but booo to blooming scales :( x x x

Tonight I watched Big Bodies :( omg ...I thought I had problems ...but its made me thankful for putting a stop to my weight gain when I did! I couldn't begin to imagine how you'd even start to try and lose that much weight. I feel thankful that I can exercise some of this off....but if you were bed ridden how on earth would you start to even try?

Its always a boost watching programmes like that as they motivate me to keep going ...it was funny as I'd just gotten in from dog training and so wanted something to eat. I watched that and funnily enough a cuppa tea was just the trick ~lol~ x x x

Back