Getting to goal :)

That my friend is an amazing loss for TOTM and like you said..... The bigger victory should be relished!!!!!!!! YAY X

Yup Dee feeling very smug as on way home from training I drove right past 3 well known fast food outlets! I did use the new mantra...I want to be slim to get me past them ;0) but it worked x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hoorayyyyy! Well done on the scale victory. Up y*urs Mother Nature!! x

Shivie exactly what I thought ;0) and so proud of myself!

X x x

Aw, well done on both the loss and resisting the TOTM terrors!!

Whoo hoo!! :party0019:

Thanks EvieT it wasn't easy but got round it with coke zero n chicken!! :0)

Today been good again and been out for 2
Long walks which is lovely in this weather x x x

Well done on your loss Lea, and with TOTM as well. You should be in line for a good loss this week once that bu**ers off :). What sort of training do you do with your dogs? I've done various different things with mine over the years.

I'm amazed about the loss today :0) hope TOTM goes soon as not sure how long this willpower can last :0(

I do obedience and ring craft with my collies:0) they love it x x x

I did obedience years ago with my collies but mainly agility in recent years. Haven't done any since we moved to Scotland though although I would love to do some sheep herding with our youngest if I can find someone who will let me use their sheep.

Bordersgirl... Ive done agility with Shadow my 8yr old ..but he's getting too old for that ...I retired him at 5yrs as my first collie had bad hips (which I can't help thinking may have been down to agility) so didn't want that with Shadow. Disco is too young to do agility atm...he's only 16weeks ;o) so were concentrating on obedience and showing :eek:)

Would be excellent if you could perhaps learn to herd then you could hire yourselves out at round up time ;o) a few people do that I hear.

I'm so bloated today ...got on the scales and lets say glad yesterday was WI ....but I'm now trying NOT to get on the scales until next Friday as I want a nice surprise with my loss :)

Its so difficult not to get obssessed with the numbers isn't it. I've also put my order in for more products ...as need to remember the bank holidays are coming up peeps so may affect delivery dates :(

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend...I'll be back on Monday as kinda manic weekend with OH coming home tomorrow :D:D:D:wee::wee::bunnydance::bunnydance: just only slightly excited ;) ~lol~
So won't be about much tomorrow I'd of thought as last min tidy up bits so its perfect for when he comes home :D :D :D x x x

I know how you feel about the scales as mine immediately went up as soon as TOTM hit. Bloody annoying isn't it!

I don't think agility causes hip dysplasia but it can accelerate the arthritic effects if they have HD. Mine are all hip scored and are all fine. Ha, I don't think we'd ever get good enough at herding to get paid for it :). I just fancy a go doing what they're bred for. I did it years ago but not for a long time.

Hope TOTM b*gg*rs off soon!

That's what I meant ...my first collie was hip scored but I was 11 when we got him and knew nothing and it just made his probs worse. Also running down a 120ft garden then stopping dead on concrete didn't help the matter ;) silly collie lol.

I am refusing to get on the scales again until TOTM has GONE! otherwise I'll get disheartened ....seee learning at long last lol. Also need to drink more water today as haven't really been doing well although peeing lots anyways.

OH home tomorrow so things will get back to normal for a bit :) which will help lots!

Have a fab weekend x x x

Have a great weekend Lea!

woohooo the OH is home :D:D:D:D but going to bed at about 7pm as he's knackered. So will be online tonight to keep myself amused ~lol~

FYI the vegetable soup isn't that crash hot :( ... edable just :sigh:

x x x

Trueleame said:
woohooo the OH is home :D:D:D:D but going to bed at about 7pm as he's knackered. So will be online tonight to keep myself amused ~lol~

FYI the vegetable soup isn't that crash hot :( ... edable just :sigh:

x x x

Agree, wouldn't order again but can eat the couple we have left. We're having chicken soup tonight with some Cajun spiced courgettes to whoosh it up a bit lol.

Maybe an early night with hubbie;) lol x

Back