Getting to know you thread

Chunky Madwife said:
Ahem. Cough.

:eek: sorry just looked back the thread lol

Where are you from :) x

hi im natalie 29 yr old hairdresser from notts , im turning 30 this yr and i want to look fabulous !!! i know it sounds lame but to me its a big thing lol , ive 2 fab kids 9 and 4 and a hubby thats not too bad either ha ha , i want to lose 2 stone hopefully before june when we go on a family holiday ,

Hi
I'm Hannah this my second time on a TFR lost three stone previously on cd but did not learn from it. I've been with my boyfriend for other three years his seen me go from a size ten to a twenty. I want to get back my confidence so that he has a happy healthy girlfriend instead of one that's constantly moaning about how I look.

I'm twenty three and I'm a nurse, I absolutely love my job but feel a complete hypocrite when I have to talk to my patients about the risks of their poor diet on their health.

Xxx

Hi all
I'm Rachel and I live nr Brighton. I'm 42 and have 3 children. It really bothers me that I am passing on my food issues to my children and I'm worried that I will end up missing out on their lives as I'll either be dead or unable to get off the sofa! I have a serious addiction to chocolate, which always sounds a bit pethetic, but it has been mostly responsible for my being 6 stone overweight. Only just starting but feeling ver excited by all your positive stories.

Hi! I'm 24 from Manchester. I have 2 little girlies and this is my first ever diet. I was lucky first pregnancy and only gained a stone. I got pregnant straight away (well 3 months later) but we lost that baby and I turned to food gaining another 2 stone (hadn't lost the previous gained stone). We tried again and got pregnant straight away and gained another 2 stone. We have a 14 month gap between them both and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

I started Exante at 210lbs, and since the middle of January I have gone down to 173lbs. My BMI is hovering around 25 so once I have finished my packs I'll be starting Slimming World with my dad. My goal is to get down to 140lbs so I still have a while to go yet.

I'm married to my partner of 3 years. We planned our first daughter's Christening and decided to get married on the same day, so I (I say I because he didn't do much) planned a wedding in 6 weeks. It was small but wonderful.

Before I became pregnant with my first I was at university in Liverpool doing BA QTS Primary Teaching and ICT but the tutors made it difficult for me to go back, so DH and I moved back to Manchester to be near our families. I am hopefully going back to college in September to do a Teaching Assistant course to get me back into the classroom because I love it!

Both my daughters have an intolerance to milk. DD1 has multiple food allergies (wheat, gluten, soya, berries and dairy) but DD2 isn't near the weaning age yet, so we have yet to see if she has similar allergies. We've both decided not to have any more children, but I am interested in becoming a surrogate in a few years time. It would have to be someone else's egg and sperm though, otherwise it would be like giving away our own baby which I couldn't do.

Sorry for going off on one, I get carried away sometimes.

Oh Hannah, so close!! Same little town!! Crazy stuff x

Me too! Wow how crazy is that??

I'm 32, married and have 2 cats. I'm a nurse and been on Exante since 30.01.11. Done a VCLD 4 years ago and lost 8 stone but sadly didn't re-train myself and gained it all back (and some!). Now back to try again and on a 10 stone weight loss mission so I may be here for some time! Hubbie turns 40 in Dec so have booked us a holiday to a Sandals resort in Jamaica as a surprise so I'm determined to look OK-ish by then. Finding it OK diet-wise so far but at only 6 weeks in I know that's not long on my journey considering what I have to lose xx

Wow Hannah- this is very scary indeedy! I used to but left 7 years ago and now work in the City for a different challenge but love it tho! We should all meet for some water!!!

Water sounds amazing!! Beats a coffee any day!!

Can't quite believe we all love so close!

Hie I am 30 and have 2 kids, autistic boy who is 8 and a 15 month old little madam. My partner and I have been together for 11 years. I live in Westcliff on sea, Essex. I run a support group for families with special needs children twice a month.

Divalicious said:
Hie I am 30 and have 2 kids, autistic boy who is 8 and a 15 month old little madam. My partner and I have been together for 11 years. I live in Westcliff on sea, Essex. I run a support group for families with special needs children twice a month.

Is westcliff Southend way? I work in Southend! X

Yes it is, am near the A127. Small world x

Divalicious said:

I used to live by chalkwell station and went to westcliff high! Moved to Sussex now which is full of skinny people who wear Boden :)

Back