Getting to Target in 2018 (finally!)

Hello diet twin.

I also had a sneaky weigh at home and saw a 13 on the scales for the first time in two years, but that was my "morning weight" so I won't see it at SW tonight but we are getting ever closer.

Here is to the 13's🍻...onwards arena downwards

Hello diet twin.

I also had a sneaky weigh at home and saw a 13 on the scales for the first time in two years, but that was my "morning weight" so I won't see it at SW tonight but we are getting ever closer.

Here is to the 13's🍻...onwards arena downwards

Eeeee, it was so exciting seeing that number! Really hoping to see it on the SW scales next week! Good luck for tonight! x

So despite having 3 very very very good days since I saw that sneaky number 13 on the scales, I've only lost 0.4 of a pound more, according to my home scales. Feeling pretty gutted about that as, by rights, I should be on for a big loss tonight. I don't think it's going to happen though so going to try not to be too disheartened!

Chin up! remember your scales are no SW's scales, and if you don't get it this week you will get it next week!

I lost 2.5 last night so finally got my 2.5 stone award :) 2 stone 9lbs gone in total! I would have loved to get into the 13s but as it was I weighed in at 14 stone 0.5lbs. Considering I was on my way to being 17 stone 16 weeks ago I'll take it!

I've got a few plans this weekend so really hoping for a 1lb loss next week!

Well done that is amazing. Shows home scales are not the one!

You have done amazingly, you must feel super. Good luck for your 1lb and getting into 13's

My home scales are pretty accurate - they always weigh me 1lb less than the Slimming World ones. When I said about them in a previous post, I was just moaning that I'd only lost 0.4 between Sunday and yesterday morning. I love a moan, haha.

I feel so chuffed! Thankyou Charlie! Really hope you get the loss you deserve next week x

My home scales are pretty accurate - they always weigh me 1lb less than the Slimming World ones. When I said about them in a previous post, I was just moaning that I'd only lost 0.4 between Sunday and yesterday morning. I love a moan, haha.

I feel so chuffed! Thankyou Charlie! Really hope you get the loss you deserve next week x

Ahh I see, that makes sense. Still a great loss in 1 week. Not sure about me next week due to my amazing 10 course tasting meal on Saturday. Will just do my best and any loss will be fine. Do feel like I will be in the 12 stone bracket forever though *rolls eyes*

Ahh I see, that makes sense. Still a great loss in 1 week. Not sure about me next week due to my amazing 10 course tasting meal on Saturday. Will just do my best and any loss will be fine. Do feel like I will be in the 12 stone bracket forever though *rolls eyes*

Ooooh 10 courses - sounds amazing! I feel like that about the 14s, it's been 2 months!

Well done on the 2 1/2 lbs that is a fantastic result!

Well done. 2.5 is a great loss and you will be in the 13's next week.

It's annoying how quickly it goes on and how slowly it comes off isn't it!

Thankyou so much! I've had a bit of a nightmare few days so not sure I'll be looking at anything other than a gain tomorrow but hopefully next week! x

Well done on the 2 1/2 lbs that is a fantastic result!

Thankyou! x

Confession time! I went out on Saturday night with my friend and got horrendously drunk. I mainly stuck to vodka and diet coke but there was also the small matter of 3 bottles of prosecco between us before we even left the house. Oops!

So I then felt so horrifically hungover on Sunday that the only think I could bear to even think about eating was Pizza Hut pizza and sides. So I caved and ordered a massive amount of food. I barely managed any of the pizza but I ate the rest. I woke up yesterday and was seemingly still in self-sabotage mode as I ate two small slices of pizza. I went to work and vowed to just chuck the rest of the pizza in the bin when I get home. Which obviously didn't happen and I ate the remainder of it when I got home last night.

Absolutely fuming with myself! The scales this morning are showing a 3 pound gain and I feel pretty self-loathing right now. But onwards and downwards. I've been 100% on plan today and fully intend to remain that way! I felt so poorly when I went to bed last night through over eating and I really don't want to feel like that again.

Line drawn!

Dust yourself off and get back on wagon, life after SW is just that, when we all get to our goal weight we are not going to magically stay there..........I read somewhere that slim people will splurge, and then get back straight to healthy eating, where as people who have issues with weight will splurge, feel sorry for themselves so splurge again, and keep doing it ....so we need to treat food like a slim person..does that even make sense lol!

Dust yourself off and get back on wagon, life after SW is just that, when we all get to our goal weight we are not going to magically stay there..........I read somewhere that slim people will splurge, and then get back straight to healthy eating, where as people who have issues with weight will splurge, feel sorry for themselves so splurge again, and keep doing it ....so we need to treat food like a slim person..does that even make sense lol!

Very wise words - thankyou!

So I gained 1.5lbs last night. Much better than it could have been and I'm glad I managed to pull myself back onto plan on Tuesday to try and minimise the gain! Aiming for 3lbs off this week, to get me into the next stone bracket. I'm aiming to have less than 10 syns every day, looooooads of speed foods and drink plenty of water. I'm also going to start running, as it's something I really used to enjoy and now I've got more energy I figure it's better to get off my bum and do some exercise than slump on the sofa every evening!

Here's to a good week!

So I gained 1.5lbs last night. Much better than it could have been and I'm glad I managed to pull myself back onto plan on Tuesday to try and minimise the gain! Aiming for 3lbs off this week, to get me into the next stone bracket. I'm aiming to have less than 10 syns every day, looooooads of speed foods and drink plenty of water. I'm also going to start running, as it's something I really used to enjoy and now I've got more energy I figure it's better to get off my bum and do some exercise than slump on the sofa every evening!

Here's to a good week!

You can do it! Sometimes we need those moments where we just listen to what we want, and enjoy ourselves, the same advice you gave to me last week :) 1.5lbs will come off as easy as it went on.

Back