Getting to the low 9's

Well done on the losses you guys!

And welcome as well :)

I lost 1lb this week so now am 9st 7lbs with total loss of 10.5lbs. 3 weeks to go to final wedding dress fitting, with hen weekend next week. Last push!! X

Welcome Melkwa, I really hope you get on well with WW. I tried slimming world, but didn't get on, mainly because I like chocolate, wine, nuts, etc...! Which is also why I'd never last on WW filling & healthy!!

Suaimhneas - well done on the 1lb loss, you're so close now :)

Thank you the_last_time! I loved slimming world and I think it's great for maintaining but I couldn't get under 9st13 with the normal plans.
I just weighed in and lost 3lbs this week! That's 5lbs in only 10 days! I'm over the moon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think sw is great when you have a few stone to lose but for that last stone within healthy bmi it's nearly impossible if you like big portions and nobody stops you. How much do you want to lose? And when's your weigh in day? Mine is Friday and a sneak peek today was quite promising. I'm starting to get the hang of choosing filling low pp foods now and it's getting a bit easier, thank goodness! I've not even used half of my weekly points this week. Do you think I should use more?

Hi, well done on your loss this week, that's really good! :)

I weighed in at 10st10lb on Tuesday (my weigh in day) so need another 24lbs off to get to 9st which is where I'd really like to be. First off, getting to 10st by Easter would be a nice start!

I'm also doing the sneaky peek thing on the scales but going to stop now as the last two days it has stayed the same and that doesn't do me any good incentive wise so that's it for me until next Tuesday, no more daily weighing!

As for your weekly points, it seems it's a very individual thing as to whether you use them all or not. Some lose when they use them all, others don't. I was fine last week after using them all up but it all depends on how well the lbs come off. If you don't feel that you need them all and are losing weight each week then I shouldn't think you need to worry.

Ah I just can't stop weighing myself. I stopped for a while but now I'm back. I'm addicted! Only once a day though.
I can't wait to get back in the 9s now. I'm hoping to lose 2lbs at least this week and get there!
I used about 30 weeklies last week. I'm still hungry most of the time though. Despite choosing healthy foods and only eating when I really need to. But I don't mind as long as the weight is coming off!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had my hen do and I went off the rails woops!

Back now but with only 3 weeks to go to wedding. Hovering around 9st6lb. Had my last fitting on Friday and dress *just* fits following alterations - can't put even an ounce of weight on, it's salad and soup for the next 3 weeks!

Hope everyone's doing well xx

Back