Getting to the low 9's

Hi all. So glad I found this thread!

I am aiming for 9 stone 3lbs...I got down to it in August using Cambridge but for a mixture of reasons (I have an underactive thyroid and polycystic ovaries and I just plain went mad eating where I had deprived myself for so long)...I put it ALL back on and MORE ?

So now I'm aiming to get back there sensibly. I am currently 10.12 so around a stone and a half to lose...but I want to be under 10 by 24th of March as im going to the Carribean with my friend! That's 1.5lbs a week. So I'm relying on Weightwatchers to help.

I feel positive and really want this weekend and I'm just to be a long term lifestyle change- so sick of yo yo ing.

Anyway goodluck all- we can do this! X

Hello :) I'm still wanting to get into the 9s too! I started this thread I don't know when & still haven't quite got there :-/ Together we can do it!! I weighed in at 11st last night, my heaviest in years :cry: still onwards & downwards! :)

I am almost 11 too. It's so easy to go on! We can get down there together defo ha x

Hi daisy! I am looking to lose a stone to get me to 9st 5lbs. Couldn't do Cambridge love food too much!

Are you ladies planning on doing any exercise to help or just dieting? I have the last two weeks upped my exercise and feel really good for it (not showing the scales yet tho)

Welcome welcome, love that this thread is getting busy!!

We can do it!!!!

I love food too much too to do Cambridge :D

I'm training for a triathlon in April which is my main focus so trying to squeeze in 4/5 sessions a week: run, spin/bike, swim plus when I can body pump! My body is reeling from the shock ;)

Hi daisy! I am looking to lose a stone to get me to 9st 5lbs. Couldn't do Cambridge love food too much! Are you ladies planning on doing any exercise to help or just dieting? I have the last two weeks upped my exercise and feel really good for it (not showing the scales yet tho)

Take your measurements, it's not a myth muscle weighs more than fat & nothing beats how feeling fit feels I'm sure...except maybe steak & chips, chocolate pudding & a bottle of wine ;)

Welcome welcome, love that this thread is getting busy!! We can do it!!!! I love food too much too to do Cambridge :D I'm training for a triathlon in April which is my main focus so trying to squeeze in 4/5 sessions a week: run, spin/bike, swim plus when I can body pump! My body is reeling from the shock ;)

Wow that's impressive. I did a body pump last sat for the first time in about 5 months and couldn't move for 2 days lol!

I usually do body combat or attack but have tried new classes at my gym the last couple of weeks. Really enjoyed piloxing barre (which is like a upbeat pilates using a ballet barre to support) and bouncy beats which is on a mini trampoline. Both were such a workout and really fun.

I will need to get a fabric tape measure only have my hubby's metal one which I don't think will work!!

Sounds great! I'm exercising too, want to tone up aswell. Trying to get in spinning, body pump and body attack every week. I like eating too much argh!!

Ive started doing even more crazy exercise than I used to by adding weights in! I swim twice a week, run three times and 30 min gym session four times a week. I can see the tone happening but...I'm DEFINITELY eating too much fruit. I have to cut down on that!

Cambridge is a good quick fix but it's ruined my body. I slammed weight on quicker than you could ever, ever imagine- at a scary rate. And although I was eating the wrong things by no means was i "pigging out"

I keep thinking of those bikinis I have to wear next to my talk, slim friend and willing myself to eat less fruit haha. Well done to us though- look how motivated we all are! Shall we may some mini goals together? X

Ha yes I keep thinking of my arms in my wedding dress, and wearing bikinis on honeymoon! Yes great to have similar people to talk to :)

I like the sound of mini goals. Valentine's Day is 26 days away (I think) and would like to be 10st so that would be around 5lbs to lose in just under 4 weeks.

I'm trying to do small goals too, so we could share those and maybe do monthly goals?

I think I will struggle to lose 5lbs in 4 weeks actually now I'm think about it! I'm trying to set a realistic target so I am not disappointed. I was really good last week (weighed in yesterday and hadn't lost at all was actually 10st 6lb so a pound heavier) argh so annoying.

Understand your frustration! Month long goals might be a good way to look at it :)

My aim is 10st before the end of Feb. It's only 4lbs but I have loads on before then so that will be a good effort if I make that.

I think I will struggle to lose 5lbs in 4 weeks actually now I'm think about it! I'm trying to set a realistic target so I am not disappointed. I was really good last week (weighed in yesterday and hadn't lost at all was actually 10st 6lb so a pound heavier) argh so annoying.

My aim is 10st before the end of Feb. It's only 4lbs but I have loads on before then so that will be a good effort if I make that.

Ooh I love a challenge :) I'm going to be bold & say 7lbs which would be 10st7 :)

Should we do the weekly thing that they do in other challenges??

gillr6:
gemelli: 4lbs to lose
Hannah: 7lbs to lose

:D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ooh I love a challenge :) I'm going to be bold & say 7lbs which would be 10st7 :) Should we do the weekly thing that they do in other challenges?? gillr6: gemelli: 4lbs to lose Hannah: 7lbs to lose :D Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Okay so this sounds good...so five weeks...my aim is to be 10.5 by the 28th of feb...and then my next aim is to be under 9.10 by the 24th of March when I go to the Carribean!

My eventual aim is to be 9.3 by the 4th of July!

My weigh in is Saturday and I'm HOPING to be 10.12 as I was 10.13 Saturday! When are all your weigh in days?

I've just discovered metcalfes salt and sweet popcorn at 2points for a 17g bag- heaven!

gillr6:
gemelli: 4lbs to lose
Hannah: 7lbs to lose
Daisy: 7lbs to lose

Sounds great!! Great having a group around :) mine is Friday, haven't dared to weigh myself yet this week though :s

Back