• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

getting way ahead of myself but...

1. lose the fat
2. bed the dj
3. have gorge babies with him
4. live a happy life
aahhhhhhhhhhhh bliss! lol

slut!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p

only joking! :) xx
never been a slut not had the confidence but wait till the weight drops off pmsl
lol joke!!

i dont like the phrase slut what about a professional at the art of sex lol

i dont like the phrase slut what about a professional at the art of sex lol
Gotta say, looking at your pics, you don't look as heavy as you say you are! Regardless of that I think you should try and get jiggy with mister biggy Dj now, sod waiting ;)

Gotta say, looking at your pics, you don't look as heavy as you say you are! Regardless of that I think you should try and get jiggy with mister biggy Dj now, sod waiting ;)
Hey I am 18 stone 4 last time i checked :( but i dont check that often try not to, but i get told i carry my weight well.. lol i would get jiggy with mister dj but i am going to wait till i lose the weight lol soo exciting haha!

abz

Gold Member
ha. it's certainly an incentive hon :) although no harm in having him notice you now and impressing him with your progress... plus, you know what the best exercise is right??

hee. anyhoo. first step is starting cd and you're almost there :D

abz xx

lol i wish minz i wish! this guy is gorgeous! really really really good looking like i can feel myself drooling out the side of the mouth when he walks in lol oh god im like a child