ProPoints Giles food diary 26pp

Hey hun really hope the symptoms start going soon! Deffo stay away from strawbs!
I usually stick to toast, soup, malted milks etc when I'm unwell, gets boring but atleast ur eating.

Big hugs xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Hey hun really hope the symptoms start going soon! Deffo stay away from strawbs!
I usually stick to toast, soup, malted milks etc when I'm unwell, gets boring but atleast ur eating.

Big hugs xxxxx

Well the good news is i was sick after my soup so hopefully the tablets have kicked in I did feel awful until i slept tho.

My favourite thing is my crackers at the moment they are really nice so it's good. Going to try a little bit of fresh cooked chicken in a while with my crackers.

How are you hun? Xxx

Oh yes crackers they are great too!
Hope that means the tabs have kicked in :)

I'm good thanks hun xxx

giles86 said:
Ah well thank you for the information! Is your boy ok? X

Hes got a very poorly tum, well silent acid reflux & an immature digestive system. He never sleeps well as hes in pain all the time, just trying to find the answer really. I've got cronic tummy ache tonight as my tea didn't agree with me... Just taken some andrews (yuk). Hope you start to feel better soon x

ruby555love said:
Hes got a very poorly tum, well silent acid reflux & an immature digestive system. He never sleeps well as hes in pain all the time, just trying to find the answer really. I've got cronic tummy ache tonight as my tea didn't agree with me... Just taken some andrews (yuk). Hope you start to feel better soon x

Oh bless him that's awful and constant pain is horrible to deal with, I hope you find the answer soon hun

I'm starting to feel a little bit better which is great still nowhere near right but better then I have been x

Breakfast: 4pp
2x crackers 1pp
Lucozade orange 3pp

Hiya chick how u feelin xxx

Hi ladies

Sorry for the absence still poorly but on the mend a bit so trying to do a full diary this week whether I throw up or not!

Signed off work for another week as gp thinks I look awful and I'm still not eating enough so must try harder:

Breakfast: 4pp
Orange Lucozade 2pp
3x crackers 2pp

Snacks: 0pp
Water
Mango (when I have it)

Thanks hunny think in going to go mad tho I am so so bored!

Lunch: 5pp
Nesquick cereal with semi skinned milk 5pp
Water

Dinner:9pp
Chilli prawns and rice 9pp
(not sure how much I'll eat of it but that's the normal portion value)

Daily total: 18pp

bulldogdaisy said:
Not surprised that you are getting bored now! I would say well done on the weight loss but I know you're poorly!

I seriously need something to do as I'm losing the will to live!
I'm quite please I still lost even a small amount as I have been managing to eat a little more so had visions of putting the whole lot back on

Hopefully your weight will even out now that you are eating again.Yea some hobby you can do while sitting down like reading or puzzles,games.

Jaly said:
They're all finished, finally! ;) Will find out how I did on 23rd August! At the moment i'm busy planning a surprise trip to my long-distance boyfriend's house for his birthday as I haven't seen him for 5 months since he lives in Slovenia - exciting! ;D If you don't feel like eating, maybe foods such as nuts and dried fruit may help as they're very calorie dense? xx

That sounds a very exciting thing to do! Hope your planning is going well!

Good tip about the nuts I'll pick some up later as going to try and go out not a fan of dried fruit tho!

Lunch:5pp
Nesquick cereal and milk

Jaly said:
Ah, it can be an acquired taste tbh :) i mix nuts, some high-fibre cereal and some fat-free probiotic yoghurt for a tasty snack, could add some fresh fruit too, tastes next to no preparation :p

That sounds good! See my problem with dried fruit is the texture I just hate raisins and currents but love fresh fruit can't enough of it normally!

That would be a fairly low point snack as well?

Back