ProPoints Giles food diary 26pp

Jaly said:
the yoghurt is one point but the nuts are quite high in points, maybe 5-6 points for a bowl x it's very filling though, sometimes i even have it for lunch!

That sounds good def need to try that when I'm better!

Dinner:15pp
Asda curly fries (125g) 7pp
Pasta ( normal portion 60g this was less but can't remember so based on that) 6pp
Seriously string cheese (20g) 2pp

Total: 20pp so feel like I'm getting somewhere!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast/lunch: 9pp
Large helping of nesquick cereal and semi skimmed milk 9pp
Water

Tea: 9pp
Chilli prawns and rice 9pp

Daily total: 18pp

bulldogdaisy said:
How are you feeling today?

Bit better but keeping having hot and cold flushes just can't seem to shift it fully have to be better for Monday as I have a job interview

Orange juice isn't a bad idea at least it would use some more of my pp will try to eat some more protein cheers Hun!

giles86 said:
Bit better but keeping having hot and cold flushes just can't seem to shift it fully have to be better for Monday as I have a job interview

Am glad you are feeling abit better,I hope the flushes soon go,good luck for Monday :0)

Well it went ok i think find out tomorrow, back at work finally as well so normal service on the diary shall resume tomorrow!

I put 1lb on this week :( tho have started eating again. I went to see my go this morning and when weighed her scales had me half a stone heavier then my scales gutted to say the least! When I went to ww meeting to get some indie a couple of weeks ago my scales said the same as the ww scales now I have no idea what to believe!

Just feeling very demotivated so need to get my head into it for tomorrow

Welcome back ;0) hope all goes well back at work,glad you're eating again,I should've commented here instead of the christmas thread lol

Thanks Jaly, how is your trip planning going?

It isn't, my boyfriend doesn't want me to come as he's too busy with exams and studying :( but i'm pretty occupied atm after a spontaneous call from my Father whom i haven't seen for 3 years informing me i have a 21 year old brother i've never heard about..

bulldogdaisy said:
Welcome back ;0) hope all goes well back at work,glad you're eating again,I should've commented here instead of the christmas thread lol

No worries it's nice to talk anywhere :)
Getting there with the eating and if I can't I'm drinking fruit justice to use the points that way, I will do this!

Jaly said:
It isn't, my boyfriend doesn't want me to come as he's too busy with exams and studying :( but i'm pretty occupied atm after a spontaneous call from my Father whom i haven't seen for 3 years informing me i have a 21 year old brother i've never heard about..

Oh I'm sorry to hear that hun hopefully he don't be studying too much longer and you can see him, long distance relationships aren't easy I know that from experience.
Are you ok with hearing from your dad about your brother? It's big news x

giles86 said:
No worries it's nice to talk anywhere :)
Getting there with the eating and if I can't I'm drinking fruit justice to use the points that way, I will do this!

Yea I think we all talk in a few different places on here,at least you are using your points up so that's good :0)

Yeah I'm bring sensible for once! Have to get back to eating otherwise I won't want to

Back