Give me strength!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

My mom has just arrived this evening and will stay for two weeks. This is absolutely great don't get me wrong, but her cooking will probably send me into dark corners thinking naughty things like scoffing every single thing that she makes!!!

Please let me stay strong during this time, I want to lose as much as I possibly can before my bday on 29th June.....

:D

xoxo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you can do it hun, just think once you have got to your goal you can enjoy your mums cooking while sitting in your skinny jeans !!!

4. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    You could always give her a list of what you would be allowed on ss+, and challenge her to make you some delicious dishes???

5. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Think of all those rewards you're going to get for yourself when you are at goal - they'll last longer than a fleeting taste!!
    Good luck
    Ceri

6. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Think yourself lucky, my Mum's staying with me at the moment too and she is driving me nuts; doesn't do a thing to help and it's another person that I have to feed. I wouldn't mind feeding her of course, but after she's picked at it and complained about how whatever it is upsets her stomach she leaves most of it. Now for one such as I, who cannot bare waste, it's a nightmare; I have to put the food in the bin really quickly otherwise I feel compelled to eat it. :(

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh no, I mean great that your mam is coming for a visit, but I'd be like you terrified of the prospect of all that delishious food.

You've been doing great, be strong penny, you can do this...

8. Aunt Bam

Aunt Bam Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(14.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The worst thing is our Mum's always make the food we love.

Maureen4200040

9. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks so much for your support peeps, really appreciate it!!

Miel, sorry you are having a hard time with your mom, just breathe sweetie....

G'night ya'll :D

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

stay strong come on here once she gets in the kitchen. my mum is a fab cook aswell so tempting im telling ya!!

11. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    At least I don't have the same problem; my Mum is a rubbish cook so it could be worse, at least she's not cooking :D

12. Jacquie Christie

Jacquie Christie Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(45%)
    Diet:
    All and none!
    If my mum was still cooking my meals, CD would be a great excuse not to have to eat her food!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.