Give me strength!!

Penpen

Hi all,

My mom has just arrived this evening and will stay for two weeks. This is absolutely great don't get me wrong, but her cooking will probably send me into dark corners thinking naughty things like scoffing every single thing that she makes!!!

Please let me stay strong during this time, I want to lose as much as I possibly can before my bday on 29th June.....

:D

xoxo

you can do it hun, just think once you have got to your goal you can enjoy your mums cooking while sitting in your skinny jeans !!!

You could always give her a list of what you would be allowed on ss+, and challenge her to make you some delicious dishes???

Think of all those rewards you're going to get for yourself when you are at goal - they'll last longer than a fleeting taste!!
Good luck
Ceri

Think yourself lucky, my Mum's staying with me at the moment too and she is driving me nuts; doesn't do a thing to help and it's another person that I have to feed. I wouldn't mind feeding her of course, but after she's picked at it and complained about how whatever it is upsets her stomach she leaves most of it. Now for one such as I, who cannot bare waste, it's a nightmare; I have to put the food in the bin really quickly otherwise I feel compelled to eat it. :(

Oh no, I mean great that your mam is coming for a visit, but I'd be like you terrified of the prospect of all that delishious food.

You've been doing great, be strong penny, you can do this...

The worst thing is our Mum's always make the food we love.

Maureen4200040

stay strong come on here once she gets in the kitchen. my mum is a fab cook aswell so tempting im telling ya!!

If my mum was still cooking my meals, CD would be a great excuse not to have to eat her food!!!

Back