Giving up chocolates and crisps to TTC - eventually

Drink lots of water hun dnt do it keep it up ur doing soo well js keep telljn urself its al in the mind hun :) xx read a book/watch a movie? Xx

Managed to get through yesterday. Feeling a bit better today, so am back to work...not sure if that was wise. Haven't had my breakfast yet, as I'm not hungry and got out of my routine during the past two days. Need to have my first pack soon, otherwise I'll struggle later on.
At least we sort of finish at 4 today instead of 5... We've got happy hour at work once a month, where we get food and drinks for free, even alcoholic ones. As I don't drink normally anyway, it's not hard to resist the alcohol, will be harder to resist the snacks that will be all around the kitchen and everyone around me will be eating. It's only an hour, so I will survive it, I know why I am doing this diet and I am a bit more positive again today.

My OH said that this diet is too drastic for him...I can understand that, although it would really be easier, if we could do it together. He decided to do weight watchers now and yesterday ordered all this nice food at ASDA... I'm glad he does something and it wouldn't be any good for him to do this diet with me, if he doesn't want to do it. It's hard enough to stick to it, if you do want to do it...

Having lunch just now - Thai Soup...but I am not at all hungry and don't have any appetite either. I know I need to stick to my 3/4 packs a day (and a meal if it's 3), but it's hard to eat, when I really don't feel like it. Thinking of making something I really like tonight - Tuna Melt... without the bread obviously. We'll see hos it goes. Drinking load and loads of water and peppermint tea.

Can't wait for the weekend. Need some rest...

Hey Mrs.
I know the feeling. I absolutely did not want my last shake yesterday and its weird changing your mind set to MUST Eat from Must NOT Eat! I got it down me anyway and was fine. Its the magic of ketosis isn't it.

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Home now, really tired... Had a really lovely meal for supper though. I took 2 iceberg lettuce leaves (2 of the thicker ones) and 3 quarters of a pepper, put Tuna on them and some grates babybel and then baked in the oven for about 10 minutes. After baking put some pepper on it... sooo yummy. Will have that more often.
Now I am having some jelly :), watch a movie I don't need to think about too much (Hangover II) and then go to bed. I'm feeling happy and satisfied just now. :) :) :) Looking forward to Monday's weigh-in!

Home now, really tired... Had a really lovely meal for supper though. I took 2 iceberg lettuce leaves (2 of the thicker ones) and 3 quarters of a pepper, put Tuna on them and some grates babybel and then baked in the oven for about 10 minutes. After baking put some pepper on it... sooo yummy. Will have that more often.
Now I am having some jelly :), watch a movie I don't need to think about too much (Hangover II) and then go to bed. I'm feeling happy and satisfied just now. :) :) :) Looking forward to Monday's weigh-in!

Mmmm, that tuna does sound nice! I might just try that.

We'll done on staying strong. Strangely enough I'm on day 12 too and have been very hungry the last few days, I have gave in a few times and have had a little bit of cheese here and there and then a cheese omelettes last night for dinner in place of a pack but otherwise I've managed to stay strong.

Keep up the good work :) x

feeling really emotional today... I had a slip yesterday... I've had a burger and chips, some sweets and chocolate... I wish I had felt sick afterwards...but I didn't...would have served me right... I'm back on track tomorrow... Is it possible that this didn't kick me out of ketosis? I still have the bad breath and dry mouth... who knows... Trying to leave that behind me and be 100% today. Dreading tomorrow's weigh in...

Oh hun! Hugs.
Look. It happened. Nothing can be done about that. Just move on but try to learn from it. You probably had enough carbs to knock yourself out of ketosis but that's not a big deal. You'll get right back on it I'm sure.
This diet is hard but it can be done. Use your positivity and can do approach you showed us all on here to push you into the right direction. It'll be worth it in the end!
M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Home now, really tired... Had a really lovely meal for supper though. I took 2 iceberg lettuce leaves (2 of the thicker ones) and 3 quarters of a pepper, put Tuna on them and some grates babybel and then baked in the oven for about 10 minutes. After baking put some pepper on it... sooo yummy. Will have that more often. Now I am having some jelly :), watch a movie I don't need to think about too much (Hangover II) and then go to bed. I'm feeling happy and satisfied just now. :) :) :) Looking forward to Monday's weigh-in!
Mmmm tht sounds lushh...im using cabbage leaves for nw lol as dnt av ne lettuce leaves to go with my meals doe tbh do prefer lettuce as they r lot lighter lol n hardly weigh nething lol xx may try ur recipe out sumtime wt colour pepper did u use?

And p.s dnt wori abt the blip hun we al have days like tht ur doin fab hun keep it up :) n u will get there sooon xx

Don't beat yourself up about the blip. It's a blip not a trend! Also, try and think about how many on plan days you *have* achieved rather than just the one occasion where you went off plan.

Keep going!

Hi Mrs s, hope this makes u feel better, I have to come out of ketosis today after 2 wks in the zone and I'm really in the swing of it :( testing out our wedding menu at our venue so I planned this break. So really, u could look at yours as a break too as there's no difference ..... I'm only eating what I have to tonight and then I'm straight back on it tomoro morning. Hope it doesn't take us long to get back in ketosis. I dont think I was fully in it til after a whole week so I'm a bit gutted! I even went out for dinner in Friday and stayed within ketosis limits. Hey ho, it will make us more determined! X

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back