Giving up?

nay

:cry:
Hey everyone...

So I think I'm getting back on track just about after a couple of bad weeks foodwise, but I had some REALLY sucky news today, my work don't want me anymore (I'm doing temp work at the moment) which is FAIR enough as that's a drag of being a temp, but they told me less than a week ago they'd need me til Christmas probably so I'd got my mindset there, planning Christmas presents etc..!

I just feel like giving up slimming world today and eating the whole corner shop worth of chocolate :-( We'd just got on track with bills and payments etc.. and this is such a well paid job I'm gonna be stuffed without it. How on earth do I stick to the diet when I feel so flipping crap?

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry:
Hey everyone...

So I think I'm getting back on track just about after a couple of bad weeks foodwise, but I had some REALLY sucky news today, my work don't want me anymore (I'm doing temp work at the moment) which is FAIR enough as that's a drag of being a temp, but they told me less than a week ago they'd need me til Christmas probably so I'd got my mindset there, planning Christmas presents etc..!

I just feel like giving up slimming world today and eating the whole corner shop worth of chocolate :-( We'd just got on track with bills and payments etc.. and this is such a well paid job I'm gonna be stuffed without it. How on earth do I stick to the diet when I feel so flipping crap?

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi hun! i had the same thing happen to me in july.

I did that I went nuts and started scoffing and ended up 2 stone heavier than when i start last nov!!!!

don't give up!

I wish I hadn't

hi sorry to hear about ur job :wave_cry: but don't give up on s/w it won't make u feel any better !!!!! only worse !!!!! keep coming on here and read some of the inspirational stories might help u keep on track good luck with finding another job :)

Don't get yourself all upset about this. You can control what you eat so stick to the plan otherwise you're just going to feel even worse.

Are there any other jobs within the company either permanent or temp which you could apply for.

Make it your task tonight to apply for temp jobs with agencies in no time you'll be out there working again.

Nay the only person who suffers if you give up is YOU! Don't do it. Listen to what Kissme said, its so easy to gain back what you have lost and it so wont get your job back. You'll end up even unhappier that your feeling now.

I'm so so sorry about your job but don't give up on you, losing weight will help you feel better about yourself. Christmas is only 14weeks away and nobody minds about presents, that gets forgotten, but what people will remember and what you will remember is how great you looked and left having stuck with it and not given up xx

Back