• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gloomy Monday???

Just feel crap .... :( . I am going into hospital Monday for big op and I think nerves hit me .,,,was supposed to be last week but was cancelled due to no beds so I think stress just getting to me !!!! Trying to lose a bit of weight before I go in and just get healthy ....all will be good tho x

Terri22 said:
According to scientists today is the most depressing day of the whole year!

How is everyone feeling? Personally I'm feeling really upbeat & positive about getting my weight in control and soo far keeping my new years resolutions (the longest ever!!!)
I'm feeling positive and there's a big thunderstorm right outside my window celebrating that fact :)

Just feel crap .... :( . I am going into hospital Monday for big op and I think nerves hit me .,,,was supposed to be last week but was cancelled due to no beds so I think stress just getting to me !!!! Trying to lose a bit of weight before I go in and just get healthy ....all will be good tho x
Oh hugs (((()))) I'm sure everything will be ok, and the quicker it's done the quicker you can focus on that summer body xxx

Slinky_Malinky

That pesky stone crept back.
Aw, hugs to you Mamakash. Operations are scary. And even worse I think with the uncertainty of not knowing when they will happen. I'm sure you'll be in and out in no time. x

I have to say I'm on day 3 today of total meal replacement and I feel on top of the world. I'm am so full of energy and only slightly hungry. I am also partaking in the biggest loser xbox game as an extra boost to my weightloss. Today I actually suggested a few of us start a walking lunch break to integrate a bit of exercise into my office job and drinking the shake for lunch will make it easier. Keep going all just think how fab you will look. I am aiming to 10st from 14st 4 and for someone 5ft 2 makes my bmi look shocking!!
Thanx to Exante I'm heading in the right direction :)

Fantastic that's soo motivated well done, I am going to start walking in the evenings once it starts getting lighter - thought I could do 1/2hr when my hubbie & son are eating thier dinners.

I have the biggest loser on my wii - might have to dust it off and have a go again