Gloomy Monday???

Terri22

According to scientists today is the most depressing day of the whole year!

How is everyone feeling? Personally I'm feeling really upbeat & positive about getting my weight in control and soo far keeping my new years resolutions (the longest ever!!!)

Just feel crap .... :( . I am going into hospital Monday for big op and I think nerves hit me .,,,was supposed to be last week but was cancelled due to no beds so I think stress just getting to me !!!! Trying to lose a bit of weight before I go in and just get healthy ....all will be good tho x

Terri22 said:
According to scientists today is the most depressing day of the whole year!

How is everyone feeling? Personally I'm feeling really upbeat & positive about getting my weight in control and soo far keeping my new years resolutions (the longest ever!!!)

I'm feeling positive and there's a big thunderstorm right outside my window celebrating that fact :)

Just feel crap .... :( . I am going into hospital Monday for big op and I think nerves hit me .,,,was supposed to be last week but was cancelled due to no beds so I think stress just getting to me !!!! Trying to lose a bit of weight before I go in and just get healthy ....all will be good tho x

Oh hugs (((()))) I'm sure everything will be ok, and the quicker it's done the quicker you can focus on that summer body xxx

Aw, hugs to you Mamakash. Operations are scary. And even worse I think with the uncertainty of not knowing when they will happen. I'm sure you'll be in and out in no time. x

I have to say I'm on day 3 today of total meal replacement and I feel on top of the world. I'm am so full of energy and only slightly hungry. I am also partaking in the biggest loser xbox game as an extra boost to my weightloss. Today I actually suggested a few of us start a walking lunch break to integrate a bit of exercise into my office job and drinking the shake for lunch will make it easier. Keep going all just think how fab you will look. I am aiming to 10st from 14st 4 and for someone 5ft 2 makes my bmi look shocking!!
Thanx to Exante I'm heading in the right direction :)

Fantastic that's soo motivated well done, I am going to start walking in the evenings once it starts getting lighter - thought I could do 1/2hr when my hubbie & son are eating thier dinners.

I have the biggest loser on my wii - might have to dust it off and have a go again

I am actually in quite a good mood today!
No real reason why just not miserable :D

Back