glowing skin

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by valentine, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all

I saw one of my friends this morn who i havent seen for a good month...(pre diet)

She kept starting at me so i asked her what was up...She said she couldnt get over how clear my skin looked..Said i was glowing!!

Went home and took a good look in mirror and suddenly realised i have not had a zit for at least 2 weeks now even during TOTM.

And my skin does look really clear and healthy...I think it must be all the water ive been drinking (4lt a day) and no greasy f*** etc...

Anyone else had this lovely side effect??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LoopyLaura

LoopyLaura Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.63%)
    When I diet I always get clearer skin. Guess with all the water you are drinking it helps to flush the toxins out. Nice to receive a compliment like that makes it all worth while when other people notice.

Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.