goal clothes

lady24

Silver Member
arnt they just fabulous for motivation! i was sorting through some of mine last night, things i can no longer fit into smallest i found was a 12! (hard to remember i could once fit in them) didnt realise how many lovely things i had , its made me want to do this even more now! still got a long way to go befor i fit in them like lol, but ive been putting them in sizes on different shelfs in my wardrobe by size, each shelf is a goal! everytime i look in my wardrobe it just motivates me even more :D.... x

Lady i've done exactly the same thing! Its soooo good to see them all there just waiting isnt it haha. I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and i've got a pile of hol clothes in all different sizes that i've been trying on every weigh day just to see how much closer i'm getting! Think i'm a bit obsessed lol..but if i can get in them it means i dont have to buy any :D xx

it is louizekj yes, i cant wait to get to the bottom shelf and fit into my 14s again... but one shelf at a time for now haha. i hope you are able to fit into your holiday clothes befor you go away how great would that be! i hope you have a lovely holiday also :) xxx

and louise1... if it was a very expesnive dress,all the more reason to reach your goal hehe, you can do it xx

i did exactly the same when i started this, organised my clothes in order in my wardrobe. It started at size 20 on the left down to size 14 on the right!!! The 20's have now been removed and put in storage!!! I'm sat here today in my size 16's and couldn't be happier!!
I have a ton of summer clothes in size 14 that i just can't wait to put on!!
Aren't we all doing well!!
x

Ive got a little black dress (first time ever in my life) and its lace with a black slip underneath. I'm so wanting to wear it to the works do next Friday but so very nervous about doing so. I'm still quite "bumpy" in places and this is quite a tight fitting dress and quite short too!

I've never worn something like this so am debating with myself whether I go for it and jump out of my comfor zone or go with something less daring. My OH who is never shy in coming forward. (I tried on a t-shirt thing and he was eurgh!! ha) he said I looked amazing in it and I know he's not one for just saying something to make me feel good. If I said does my bum look big in this I KNOW he's say the truth god bless him!!

I'm now reaching a size I havent been since I was 22 and its making me quite nervous as I no longer have my blanket of fat to "cover me up".

I just know if someone calls me fat I will just be devastated.

I've had that in the past when people think its ok to shout out "Hey Fatty bum bum" or "get off the pavement you're too big" so I'm paranoid that people will think "oh dear she looks like a sausage and doesn't know it!"

Damn those negative gremlins!!!

crunchyfrog, get yourself down to Asda and purchase a pair of old faithful 'pull you in' knickers. Not the sexiest looking things, but once you put on your dress, or skirt, or whatever over the top you have a fantastic smooth appearance.
I have a stomach and then an over hang and then my boobs. I stick on my old faithful and voila, one flat front!!!
They're really cheap too, less than a tenner.

I'm sure you look fantastic x

Thanks Monkey! We don't have an ASDA but I have bought some spanx so I might just suck it and see!!

I might have to have a test run this saturday!!

crunchyfrog... get ya sen in that black dress with your spanx on, they do work wonders! i am sure you will look stunning hun :) x

I don't have any clothes that fit me when i was slimmer as it was that long ago they'd be out of fashion lol ... so gave them all away to charity in a depressed mood.

Its now an excuse to buy a whole new wardrobe when i get to goal :)

lol katie when i was sorting threw mine i was like wow thats so dated now, couldnt possibly wear that when ive lost my weight, so quite a few things went! but most the stuff as come back in fashion now anyway, always changing isnt it... people just sort of wear what they want nowadays anyway dont they, got a stunning pair of white linen trousers in a size 14! unfortunately though summer will be over and gone by the time i can fit in them, ill keep them anyway and wear them in the house haha, might as well get some wear out of them befor i get down to a 12 :-D X

lol katie when i was sorting threw mine i was like wow thats so dated now, couldnt possibly wear that when ive lost my weight, so quite a few things went! but most the stuff as come back in fashion now anyway, always changing isnt it... people just sort of wear what they want nowadays anyway dont they, got a stunning pair of white linen trousers in a size 14! unfortunately though summer will be over and gone by the time i can fit in them, ill keep them anyway and wear them in the house haha, might as well get some wear out of them befor i get down to a 12 :-D X

Looking back there was probably a few things i could have kept .. oh well my depressed mood that day didn't see that!!

I have never owned white trousers .. always declared myself to big with too many bumps and lumps that white shows lol ... but yes you get in them white trousers and wear them round them house if its winter .. do a little dance in them as you'll know how hard you'll have worked to get in them :)

Oh i want old clothes now :sigh:

katie.. id rather have the money to go on a blow out for new ones like you will be doing, then having to wear some of my old ones till i have some cash for a spree lol.....out with the old in with the new so they say :-D x

If i don't save hard for my shopping blow out i'll be going back to the charity shop to buy my old clothes back lol

I think i may become a shopaholic when i get to goal ... suppose its better than a foodaholic lol

"I think i may become a shopaholic when i get to goal ... suppose its better than a foodaholic lol"

that did make me laugh hehehe :D

"I think i may become a shopaholic when i get to goal ... suppose its better than a foodaholic lol"

that did make me laugh hehehe :D

HAHA .. i hope i don't become either though .. a sensible shopper and sensible eater is my goal lol :)

I did a car boot sale a few years ago to get rid of a tonne of size 8 and 10 clothes, I really didn't want to let them go as they were like new, jeans dresses jackets etc.. but I was a size 12-14 and I thought that was it.

I'm gutted I haven't got those lovely clothes now, could've saved myself a fortune!

I know the feeling (at least you earned money on them i gave my away for free .. so could be worse lol)... but just think how good it will feel buying all new clothes .. even if its a few items a month, it'll be a great feeling :)

I have a fat bag, its a large storage bag and as things get too big for me they get put in there and the few small clothes are coming out bit by bit, it's such a fab feeling and tho I have got smaller I am still the same shape so don't see the results as much when I look in the mirror so trying on my fat clothes really help ( that's why I am going to keep them for a while)!!

well ive just been doing abit of online clothes browsing on ebay (looking for a good bargain) seen a stunning dress in a 14 bearing in mind i havent even lost any weight yet lol, i soooo wanted to buy it for when ive lost all my weight because it wont be there in a few months time when im all slim .decisions decisions hmmm

Last edited:
Back