Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Oh thanks Teresa, I'll be taking a look at that :)

Fruit pots for cinema made: mostly strawbs and melon with a few grapes and pineapple - yum yum yum ;)

2 for 1 cocktails - it just gets better!

Your menus are looking so well thought out at the mo, you're doing fab. I love the idea of your breakfast today with the potato, onion and pepper - I'd never have thought of it for brekkie but I bet it was lovely. Cinema fruit pot is good too, it sounds like one of my breakfasts! Which film did you see?

Thanks Beegee, Thanks PCSuey :)

Well Beegee the breakfast just pulled itself together after our boiled potatoes came out more crushed than boiled and I thought a roasted red pepper would liven it all up....... a happy accident, but I'd have it again!

Fruit was yum - bring on the super speed foods :)

Today I had the hugest tea ever!
Monday 26th September
Breakfast
Blackberries (ss), vlf fromage frais, 28g oats (HB), splash of milk from HA, 70g l/f greek yog (0.5syns)

Dinner
Wholewheat pasta and quorn (s) Bolognese (1.5syn). Fruit salad (strawberries (ss), melon (ss), grapes, pineapple.

Tea
pasta n sauce (1/2syn), with 42 g super light cheese (HA), broccoli, broad beans, green beans and peas. Followed by vlf fromage frais with 22g highlights hot choc (4syns) and a cup of white options (4syns also 22g).....wish I hadnt had that to be honest :(

Snacks
1 scan bran (part HB), apples (s), banana, milk in tea (HA), ryvita minis from multipack (HB), 1 chocolate orange segsations (2syns)

Exercise - 50mins walk, 60mins aerobics :)
Total syns - 12.5

Quick syns review:
weds 3, thurs 15, fri 25, sat 7, sun 6, mon 12.5, tues ?

(total so far =68.5)

Fingers are crossed for a loss this week!

Thanks Both :) I'm really hungry today, I've eaten all the food I've brought to work today, but I really want more!!!! I felt like adding a vending machine sandwich to my soup, but I've resisted....... I'm going to have a cuppa tea and that will have to be it until I get home!
Tuesday 27th September

Breakfast:
28g oats (HB), 28g raisins (4syns), milk from HA. Nectarine

Dinner:
Super spicy tom soup. Fruit salad

Tea:
???

Snacks:

Sweet chilli ryvita mini’s (HB), apple.

Woohoo I've lost a pound this week :) Here's to another good week this week..... slowly but surely its moving!

Wednesday

B- blackberries, grated apple, oats, vlf fromage frais

D- quorn bolognese, wholewheat pasta, mangetout

T- ??

Snacks - carrot sticks, peach, apple, milk in tea

mmmmmmm need some thinking to happen, freezer is looking to be lacking in ready made sw meals. Must get some ideas written down and then get making things on thurs evening :)

Thank you lovely people :)

Well here's todays menu. I'm feeling a bit frustrated at the moment as I dont feel I have enough time to food shop, plan and cook right now. I've used alot of freezer bits lately and now I'm onto the pasta n sauce. Its hard to make time for everything! Feel a bit out of sorts but cant put my finger on it. Anyway, here's today:

pre-breakfast- 3 carrots, grapes
B- 2 grated apple, 28g oats (HB), blackberries, splash of milk from HA, vlf fromage frais (this made such a big breakfast I saved some for a pudding after my lunch

D-quorn bolognese (1.5syns), wholewheat pasta, mangetout. Strawberries :)

Sn- milk in tea (HA)
Hometime snack- 22g options white hot choc (4syns) with vlf fromage frais

T-beans on toast with cheese (HB HA). Strawberries and light squirty cream (2syns). A peach

snack after yogacise- few spoons of pasta n sauce with extra veg

exercise- 40mins walk, 60mins yogacise
syns- 7.5

Last edited:
Thursday 28th September

Breakfast:
28g oats (HB), vlf fromage frais, splash of milk from HA, blackberries and grated apple

Dinner:
Pasta n sauce (1/2syn), broad beans, green beans, peas

Tea:
Quorn sausage, sw wedges and egg ?

Snacks:

Strawberries, milk in tea (HA), peaches, grapes

Total syns=
walking

Help !!!!!!!!!!! I've just made cookies for Macmillan coffee morning tomorrow and I've eaten 3 :break_diet:

The rest of the day has gone to plan and I really should have had my tea before making them. I think half the problem was I didnt know what to make for tea either...... so now I dont even want anything for tea and my day now looks like this:

B-fruit, oats vlf fromage frais HB
sn-fruit, milk in tea HA
D-pasta n sauce, veg, strawbs 1/2syn
sn-3 cookies..... counting 12 syns each but minus my second HB choice for 30g oats giving 30syns in total for the cookies

I'm also a bit fed up with my cooking at the moment, I dont want soup, curry or chilli. I'm still up for wedges and pasta and I'm thinking of making a pasta quiche for tomorrow. I really need to go food shopping so I think I'll get going.

If anyone has any ideas for me eating wise for the rest of the day, let me know! I'm thinking of just having a latte later on ?

Thanks Hellyboox, I'm struggling this week too. I tell you what though I know the best remedy......... spend a few evenings surrounded by as many recipe books as you can! Good luck to you too :)

Well this evening, after my rubbish tea time, I have a small saving grace that I've only had one HA rather than two so the days round up is
oats HB HB, milk HA, syns 30.5.

Not great by any means but I'll be taking on the challenge of lowering the syns for the rest of the week - I can do this, just need to put my mind to it :) At least I've been food shopping now !!!!

Back