Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Hi & thanks !

I've been married to Mr Gobolino for 4 years :) We'll be celebrating by going to a Thai restaurant.

Will definitely be back on plan 100% tomorrow and will be on track all of today in the day time too. This is something that I really need to practice, so I'll be really trying my best, because the more times I do this the easier it'll be to just jump back on plan :)

Ah ha - you're 4 years too :) I think the present for 4 years is linen or fruit and flowers..... but I had thai food instead :)

It was really lovely we had a soup to start and then had a jungle curry with coconut rice and pad thai. It was gorgeous! We had dessert when we came home, I made myself a banana split with cart d'or light, squirty cream and maple syrup -my favourite.

Here's todays 100% diary: Green day- Thursday 16th Sept

B- 4 scan bran (HB) and banana, shape 0% yog
D- stir fried veg (onion, pepper, red cabbage, carrot, courgette, fennel) and tomato pesto (3.5syns) plus couscous, shape 0% yog
T-wholewheat spaghetti and stir fry veg, pesto (3.5syns), followed by squirty cream (2.5syns) with banana and maple syrup (2.5syns)

Snack- milk in tea (HA), mini baby bel lights (HA), apple, orange, 2 small slices of warburtons wholemeal (HB), 7g utterly butterly (2syns)

Exercise- body balance class

Total syns- 14 :)

Last edited:
So chuffed - I really have had a 100% day - all my Healthy extras, syns and plenty of free/superfree foods :) :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Thank you! I'm starting to think about planning for tomorrow :) I have a day off - woohoo!

Friday 17th September

B- quorn sausages, beans, egg, blackberries and vlf fromage frais.
D- layered cheese salad (HA) with fennel, red cabbage
T- not sure :)
snacks - hoping to make a carrot cake and may have 1/2 of it @6syns or even the whole lot split through the day (HB+7.5syns), may take it shopping with me - ha ha!

I only work 3 hours most fridays now so also feel nice and relaxed...must remember to go to work at 2.45 LOL.

I think you 100% day has really given you a boost, another one would make you feel even better :)

Let me know how the carrot cake is. May make some next wednesday after my class.

Have a fab day off,

Teresa

I hope you are enjoying your day off. Mine ended up hectic as hubby called me to say someone is coming to view our house tonight so have been on a mad cleaning frenzy.

Just the wood floors to do and try and make the office look respectable !

I just had the cheese salad and i think I am in love LOL Yum yum yum, will be doing lots of green/red/se days me thinks so I have the 2 healthy a's for my cheese.

Hope you enjoyed yours.

Teresa

Hello !

Well a manic day here too, we're off on hols tomorrow so I've been shopping, getting the pets sorted and still need to pack. Oh think of all the body magic housework :) I tried a new class today at the gym, body combat - wow it was pretty fast, but fun too.

I definitely got a boost from my 100% day- you're so right! I've had a funny day food wise as its been very rushed plus we now we are trying to use up foods before we go, but I did manage to make the carrot cake..... its nice, it doesnt really rise though. I made a frosting with quark and the juice/rind of 1 lemon, with some sweetner. I had this as my grab and go lunch !!!

I may not be catching up on here for a few days now, so this may be the last diary for a little while. I do have a goal to focus on even though I'm away, I'd like to lose 3lbs by the WI after next (weds after next).

Here's today:

B-quorn sausages, eggs, beans

D-carrot cake (HB+7syns), quark

T-small cheese low low roll (HB, HA, 1.5syns utterly butterly) blackberries, quark, vlf fromage frais

snacks- apple, banana, ryvita minis (5syns), 1/2 pack of branston wholegrain rice cakes (2.5syns), hot choc (3syns), 12g squirty cream (2.5syns)

Total syns:21.5 (not 100% but not tooooo bad) :(

Thanks! We're just at the airport coming home now! Had a lovely break, used my mums scales on weds to WI and I'd lost a pound. Back to keeping a food diary from tomorrow.... starting to think about my tesco shop for when we get home. Will catch up on here then and see what Ive missed :)

Thanks Teresa :) We've still not had a proper shop but we have some salad leaves that have grown while we were away so I'm getting some salad to go with that later on.

Here's today: Saturday 25th September - green day
B- shape zero yog, banana, milky coffee (HA)
D- tesco small sushi pack (1.5syns), homemade tom and veg soup (with plenty of speedy foods in! Used a covent garden soup as a base so will need to count 2 syns for this unfortunately), 57g wholemeal roll (HB).
T- cheese salad (probably will get the bits I need to do a layered one :) ) (HA) followed by raspberries and another yog
snack: apple, chocolate salami (12.5 syns)

Yeah - managed a day on plan 2HAs, 1HB (so far) and 16syns (just 1 over the daily 15 so as far as I've concerned thats on plan!). Yummy cheese layered salad for tea :)

Sundays menu:

B- egg fried brown rice with peppers and onions (not sure if I'll feel like this for breakfast but it'll be something different and I get some veggies in early!)

D- Ratatouille and a wholemeal roll (57g HB)

T- sausage and crushed potato pie (with quorn sausages, baked beans and will probably throw in some red kidney beans and sweetcorn). Cheese on top (42g low low =HA)

snacks: nectarine, vlf fromage frais and raspberries, banana, apple, skimmed milk latte (HA)

This will probably turn into a green day so I'll then have another HA and HB to spare - woo hoo.... will get thinking as to what I'll have.

Exercise: body balance :) although I also fancy body combat so I'll decide for sure in the morning, 30 mins doggie walk and possibly some lengths in the pool

Thanks! Today is going ok, not quite to the original plan but my fridge is full of lots of free things and I'm making the most of that (its TOTM :( ).....

Sunday 26th September - green day
B- brown rice, raspberries and vlf fromage frais, nectarine
D- wholemeal roll (HB), 42g low low cheese (HA), vlf fromage frais, banana, raspberries, light squirty cream (syns)
T- sausage and potato topped pie (HB - for olive oil and cheese) x 2 (so will be counting the cheese as my HA choice too) (2syns)

Possibly making a small homemade jaffa cake, but depends on the syns! Syns worked out at 11.5 for a 1/4
Exercise so far: 20mins dog walk, body balance :)

Last edited:
Monday 27th September - green day:

B- raspberries, banana, yog, wholemeal roll (HB), quorn tikka pieces (either 1 syn for the pack or free depending on how I calculate it online)
D- layered cheese salad (HA)
T- quorn sausage and potato pie with veggies (HB + 1syn)
snacks- apple, nectarine, fibre plus bar (5.5syns), milk in tea (HA)

Exercise: 20mins+30mins walking, body balance :)

Last edited:
Well food went to plan, but I didnt feel like body balance after having a rough nights sleep I felt better taking it easy for a change. I did have another Fibre plus bar (5.5syns) so that makes 12 syns altogether :)

Back