Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Thanks Teresa, I'm just updating to include some syns, but still looks the best its done in a long while.

members_chart.aspx

I gained 1 pound this week and my body optimise comes to an end before next weigh in, so I thought I'd post my progress chart - its official I'm a yo-yoer! I'm hoping I will turn things around when I join class in Jan :)

Thats the plan Teresa! I've given bodyoptimise a shot and although I love the access to the site etc, I do think I need a class.

Today has been ok, not great, but ok. Still its good for me to keep track on here. Extra easy again.

B- weetabix (HB), water, yog, grapefruit
D- veggie soup, pasta, salmon
T- seeded wholegrain bread (not a HB and no idea of syns !?!), soft cheese (not a HA :( )
snacks in work- pear, apple, orange, grapes, yog
1 advent chocolate (1syn)

Hi Gobolino, does not look too bad to me at all unless you had a whole loaf of bread LOL.

I foolishly made filo pastry apple and mince tarts and mince turnovers and ate way too many of them, but i threw away the rest of the pastry to stop me making more. I am now snowed in at work with the kids and resisting the urge to bake with them. But i do think i will make egg chips and beans for my lunch.

Oh egg chips and beans !!! I might pinch that idea for my tea too.

We managed to get out this morning but I didnt manage to get my flask out of the car last night so come this morning, I couldnt prep my soup for work. I've had porridge for breakfast (HB HB) and now had a granary sandwhich in work.... not good. Looking back at yesterday it wasnt too bad really (I did have 4 slices of bread though :( ).

We picked up an apple strudel last night which would be far naughtier than your filo tarts! Ours is hidden in the freezer as we managed to resist it last night. Well done for throwing out the pastry - nice move :)

B- porridge HB HB HA
D- granary sandwich with salad and hot smoked salmon
snacks- banana, pear, grapes
T- probably wedges, egg and beans :)

I really dont feel like going to a class tonight and if the roads are as bad as this morning that will decide it for me..... we'll see!

Hi Gobolino, just thought I'd check in to pick up some green day tips. Sorry to see you're struggling at the moment - it seems lots of us are and I blame the onslaught of Christmas!
Looks like you need to go cold turkey on the bread and see if you can lose your taste for it! I should probably do the same with chocolate but somehow I never lose my taste for it :)

Hi Prawnchopsuey ! Thanks for popping by, yes you're right cold turkey would definitely be a good idea :) With bread and sugar (and all those things containing it). Hmmmm I blame the cold weather at the mo. I need to get back into it though, it would be great to be under 12 stone for christmas (thats a great goal you have ! good luck) :)

Oh yes! Just noticed we're the same weight! Not sure 7lb off in 3 weeks is possible but wishful thinking never hurt anyone did it?! I set the target weeks ago but didn't lose anything in November! :)

To be totally honest I think for me its wishful thinking going on my track record for the year, but never say never !!! I gained in November, so anything better than a gain would be good for december :)

Positive me says- we can do it if we put our mind to it ! I'm reading a book at the moment called "Only fat people skip breakfast", its giving me some inspiration not to eat mindlessly and take responsibility for my eatings (thats me told!) :)

hey gobolino sorry ive not been around lately but ive logged on tonight to urge me to start being good and stop burying my head in the sand, its been shameful:(

speak soon im away to find and update my thread xx

Hello, I think one by one the weather is sending us into hibernation :) I hope to be on here properly in the week, but tonight I'm just saying a quick Hi and Goodbye! x

Ok, I'm being honest..... food is the last thing on my mind. Well healthy eating is the last thing on my mind right now. Work is getting very stressful and adding to that the tight budget we are on, I'm just having what I can, when I can. Majority of things are healthy but there are also other bits that are not. Have just had 3 all gold chocolates in work :( bad move and not one I usually make, since it tends to go down hill from here.

My body optimise finishes today and I cant wait to start class in Jan to give me some focus :)

Thanks Teresa! Unfortunately I've overdone it at work and have some sort of RSI in my thumb..... painful and a pain in the @rse too! Everything i need to do needs my thumb !!!!! Cant make or write any xmas cards either so Im in a grump too. Explains my lack of posting too :( Hopefully will be back on track soon, fingers crossed for an occupational health appt monday! x

Thank you ! It does feel better this morning :) I've decided to really quick my carb addiction, its doing me no favours and I really need to get more protein into my meals to level out my sugar levels. So, we've been to aldi and stocked up on some more proteiny things but this shop made me realise I'm a real carbaholic... hubby and I saw a funny t-shirt with a dinosaur on it, saying carbosaurus! I'm not going to be a carbasaurus anymore!!!!!

Food diary starts again tomorrow :)

Hi Allie Carbasauras !

Thanks for you message, are you feeling better limiting yourself a bit in the carb department ? I'm hoping I'll feel better for it, I'm going to give it a go anyhow and see!

Thumbs doing ok now, but back to work tomorrow :( x

Back