God Help Me! Im Not In Ketosis & I Can't Get Back In!

phew, thank goodness! Good to see you feeling happier & well done on the loss :) Are you havin more than 1 bar a day? If so this may be why you've gone skew whiff as you're only meant to have 1 (although I thought that was due to laxative effect lol!)...anyway. Keep up the good work & I still recon you should try not to test and see if that helps your feelings. Its so easy on this to feel discouraged even though loosing weight because its so damn hard...and you are SOOO close to the 100 days!! Wish I was there - only little old day 3 for me!!

Yeah! Lucky for me you were all right :D

:cry: Think I knocked myself out of Ketosis with soluble aspirin! Had a bad headache on Friday and took them all day. Felt really hungry over the weekend for the first time since starting and eventually checked the packet and found to my horror they contained citric acid!

:cry: Think I knocked myself out of Ketosis with soluble aspirin! Had a bad headache on Friday and took them all day. Felt really hungry over the weekend for the first time since starting and eventually checked the packet and found to my horror they contained citric acid!
:cry:Thats pants! You should be back in ketosis now or tomorrow at the latest though...

Back