Going going going till its gone.

zoebear

Have been unsuccessfully trying to get going on Exante for last five days but have had really bad stomach pains from the bars, so trying this instead. Desperate to lose weight and the idea of a vlcd appeals hugely by taking the choosing of food out of the equation. I just don't have time to plan and prep and that's where I always fail, so packs ordered, should start tue or we'd depending on delivery.

Excited!!

Hi Zoebear
Wishing you luck!! I'm starting today & am hoping the same as you, that by taking away food/choice it will make things easier to manage. Hope the tummy pains go!!

I feel like your stalker! ha sorry! I am thinking of switching to S and S too! Ive just ordered the samples so hopefully they will be here tomorrow. Good luck :) x

Hi Zoebear
Wishing you luck!! I'm starting today & am hoping the same as you, that by taking away food/choice it will make things easier to manage. Hope the tummy pains go!!

Thanks sweatpea!

I feel like your stalker! ha sorry! I am thinking of switching to S and S too! Ive just ordered the samples so hopefully they will be here tomorrow. Good luck :) x

Hello.. Nice to see you here though you are doing well on Exante as well.

So the pack has dispatched and will be here tomorrow.. Just hoping it arrives early enough to get going tomorrow. Have come down with tonsillitis today so feeling pretty yuck.. A thought.. I assume I.m ok to take the antib-s aren't I?

I'm rubbish on e. I've fallen off the wagon big time! Tempted not to even WI weds. Although I think I must have been going through a rubbish patch all round as nearly fell off the no smoking wagon too! Argh! Still I've regained control (I think!!) and am waiting for my sample packs to arrive. Can cope with shakes just wondering about meals. I am so determined to do this! Ah sorry to hear you're poorly. My lo gets it all the time you poor thing! I have no idea re anti bios maybe email s and s? Hope you're feeling better soon you've had s rough time recently! X

Hope s&s will suit you better? I'd still wi or else I end up in denial. Probably won't email as have no choice. Need to take them so hopefully they won't impact.

Have you tried googling it? You could always delay starting if you're worried? I've decided I'm gonna switch ny WI to Friday so if I knuckle down I should see a good loss this week :)

Oh I was thinking more of your health as opposed to how they'd affect diet :s still have no idea though sorry?

I know what you meant Hun. Whether they affect or not I'm taking them, only for a week and I need this tonsillitis gone!!

Friday is always a good day for me to wi, stupid but I lost loads of weight one year weighing on a Friday.

Hello! Found you :) did you start today? Hope it went ok if you did... Tonsilitus, poor you.. Not having a good run of it are you. Hope you feel better soon and the pills start working soon :) good luck for tomorrow x

Didn't start today as packs were due for delivery, but due to problem at the couriers they didn't arrive. :rant2:

But can't fault the customer service from s&s and the packs should be here tomorrow..

Desperate to start tomorrow, so going to have chicken when I get hungry in the morncand keep going on tea and water for as long as possible and hope it arrives before I get too hungry.

Good luck on slim and save! Can't believe I've lost 2 stone in 6 weeks! It really is wonderful, it was hard at first but it get's easier as time goes on x

I meant delay the s n s til anti bs finished but I googled it earlier and you should be fine to do s and s. If in doubt maybe have an extra pack a day til you have finished the course?

I tried sample s and s spaghetti Bol today. It was lush. Could live on it :)

Argh didn't mean to press send!

I'm gonna order tomorrow a full week I think

I have been rubbish on e. I managed three days 100%. I was fine all day til I got home then turned into a woman possessed wanting to eat anything and everything....so I'm hoping having the s and s meals might help me overcome this. We will see!

Think your plan for tomorrow sounds perfect :) hope you are starting to feel a bit better now. Good luck for tomorrow x

So 29th feb it is. Leap year. Feels a good day to start to lose pounds forever.

Will do my stats in a bit. Lounging in bed whilst the kids are still asleep.

Please delivery. Turn up early.

Hope you have a great day and the delivery comes early :) I had a s&s truffle bar last night - omg I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!! x

Weighed and measured and ready. Measurements the same as last week before starting Exante

Waist - 36
Hips - 44.5
Bust - 41
Arm - 13
BMI - 28.0

But weight down a bit to 185 pounds, so I lost 2.8 pounds anyway this week and BMI down to 28. I'll take that thank you very much!!

Back