Going going going till its gone.

zoebear said:
Weighed and measured and ready. Measurements the same as last week before starting Exante

Waist - 36
Hips - 44.5
Bust - 41
Arm - 13
BMI - 28.0

But weight down a bit to 185 pounds, so I lost 2.8 pounds anyway this week and BMI down to 28. I'll take that thank you very much!!

Well done on your loss!! Fab way to start!! Hope today goes really well for you :) :) x

Still no delivery. Beginning to get hungry now. So will try to hold on till lunch and. Have my chicken then and a cuppa. Thankfully tonsillitis dulls my appetite a lot, it's about the only thing that does!!

So much for the delivery coming early. Hey ho.

Nearly 2pm and no delivery. They were trying to get an early slot due to the mix up, but guess that didn't happen. Have finally grilled my chicken breast. And made my first cuppa. Wondering how long I can make a chicken breast last!!

And it's here!!!! Just as I was getting lightheaded, so muesli bar devoured. Yum. Will feel a piggie now for eating three packs in quick succession. Cottage pie up next followed by a strawberry shake later tonight.

I feel dreadful. I'm really hoping its because I didn't eat much all day which just isn't me.

It's not even hunger pains, feel sick, feel faint and wobbly. If I'm like this at work tomorrow, no way could I stick to it.. I did two days on Exante and it was nothing like this.

Just try splitting the packs in half I find that helps

Thank you. Just been very sick and everything I've eaten came up. Sorry if TMI. Feel lots better thou. Just hope it isn't a bug or something.

Off to bed now and hope I'm ok in the night.

Hope you're feeling better in the morning. Could just be a bug or maybe because you didnt eat all morning and then had a lot of things in a short space of time. Give it a full proper day tomorrow and see how you get on x

Hope you're feeling better in the morning. Could just be a bug or maybe because you didnt eat all morning and then had a lot of things in a short space of time. Give it a full proper day tomorrow and see how you get on x

Yes that's the plan. Feeling ok this morning, bit fuzzy, butvprobablyvbecause I didn't get much absorbed yesterday.

Not long off leaving for work, three hour drive and then will have shake when I get there. Chicken to nibble in the car if I'm desperate.

Here's hoping for a better day!!

Aw glad your feeling a bit better. Good idea taking the chicken in the car, stop any naughty call ins to service stations on the long drive x

Had a really fab day.. Not hungry, thankfully felt fine after last nights up chucking session. Thought I might be extra hungry today, but it's been a breeze..

Banana shake was nice, muesli bar nice, the spag Bol ok, probably would only have 1/2 a week for variety. I really enjoyed the cottage pie last night.

Drank loads of water, so much so, I had to stop one the way home.

But a really good day, chuffed with myself. Swear I looked a bit less round the middle this morning, but could be imagining it. Feeling really positive and motivated. Stayed off the scales and will try to do so till day 8. Thought a lot today ' i can do this, I really can'

Glad you've had a better day. :D Hopefully this is the diet for you.

Definitely try and stay off the scales if I were you cause seeing that big number the first week is a real boost :) rather than just seeing it go down a bit each day.

I've started to wish they made adult nappies with all the water we have to drink. I think with the amount of times I'm back and forth to the toilet that it must all add up to my 20 minutes of light exercise a day!!!

When I got where I was going, I must have peed for 30 secs or so, never ending.. Just hoping no one realised it was me peeing for England. :)

Well sounds like a really good day you'll be so pleased when you get on scales on your weigh in day well done :)

I did peek on the scales today. But this was after I got on didn't look and told DH just to see if it was lower than 285. I obviously meant 185. So he's goes oh that can't be right it says xxx. So I knew what I was anyway. So much for not looking.

Anyway time to get up and start the day. Have a good one all.

Oooooh hope it was a good number x

I love this diet. I'm hoping I'm thru the worst which apart from the first night hasn't been too difficult at all. Feeling in control. Feeling less bloated.

Summer fruits shake was delish today and I actually enjoyed the veg soup. Had it with shredded chicken in. Sitting here eating cottage pie which is my fave.

So so glad I found this diet.

Glad you're enjoying it x

Back