Going going going till its gone.

Day 4

Morning all..

Off out for the day today with a friend who doesn't know I'm doing this, though will do today.

Be a test for me today as weekends are usually my difficult time but I'm not undoing three days of hard work..

Plan is

Strawberry shake
Muesli bar
Chicken breast
Spag Bol

Have a good day all..

Hope you have a good day and that your friend is supportive of your diet. Stick with it, the first weekends the hardest x

Well had lovely day out shopping and stuck to it, even thou my friend had a pub lunch and dragged me round a food market as well as into m&s where Percy pigs are a total fave of mine..

Would have been so easy to slip, but chuffed I stuck to it.. Did a lot of thinking as well on drive home as was so tempted to stop for sat night snacks like we usually have. Realised although I was hungry,I didn't actually want that type of food. Strange. That's as far as I got processing that.

I love percy pigs!!!!!

Well done on sticking with it x

What are Percy pigs? I've never heard of them

Oooh a lovely pack of sweets from m&s. Don't try them, you won't like them... :)

Day 5. Feeling good this morning after uninterrupted nights sleep. Hopefully little girl is on the mend. Off out again today with DH and the kids.

Day 5 is usually my diet sabotage day so need to be extra careful of triggers today.

Scales were looking good as well. Need to tackle my frequent scale hopping habit at some point during this journey but all in all feeling good and positive and motivated. Have good days everyone.

Last edited:
Enjoy your day out. Glad your little girl is getting better x

Have a lovely day, I am a scale addict too! Would love to keep away from them but always end up hopping on! x

You're doing brilliantly mate - well done :) am sure you'll sail through day 5 and beat that demon ;)
Have started a diary over here now so am now 100% s&s - currently tucking in to spaghetti Bol and broccoli - love it!! x

Hello sarahlou and thanks Tara and moo for popping in.

Lovely day at the coast, really bracing walk by the beach and a mooch in the shops..

Plus I did it.. Day 5 done, just glugging last few glasses of water and cuppa and off to bed ready for another week.

Today was:
Banana shake
Muesli bar
Chicken slices
Veg soup.

Figured I've been having less chicken than I should as been weighing it raw and not cooked.. Oh well never mind. Will make sure it's 100g from now on.

Well done for getting through day 5!!
I dont even weigh my chicken so reckon I'm probably having far too much but it doesnt seem to be doing any harm.

Good luck for this week x

Day 6
Morning all and thank you Tara and Moo for popping in.

Feeling good this morning. Busy day at work ahead. About to go scale hopping.

Plan today is
Summer fruits shake
Muesli bar
Chicken slices
Cottage pie

Starting to think about my next order as only ordered 14 days worth at first. Going to try lots of the other stuff and soooo looking forward to it.

Have good days everyone. X

Ooh decisions decisions!! I can recommend the chocolate truffa bar :) have been having mine after dinner in the evening, cut up into little pieces. Hope you have a great day 6 hun, you've done brilliantly x

Thanks Sarah. Hope you've had a good day too..

Day 6 done save swapping the cottage pie for soup as I had some chicken left, so shredded that into the soup. Yum.

Manic day at work, glad Monday is over work wise. Off to place my next months order as I'm here for good until this weight is gone gone gone.

Last edited:
Day 7 - whoo hoo

Hi cupcake. Thanks for popping in.

Well totally TMI but I celebrated day 7 with a loo visit. Didn't realise till them I haven't been since I started this. Is that usual? And does it go back to normal over time?

Have avoided the scales this morning. Though I can't help jumping on them most days, once I've drank or eaten anything I won't get on them till the next day as its a false reading to me. So am holding out now till weigh day tomorrow

Kids had me up one after the other from about half one so feel a tad tired this morning but have noticed I have way more energy of late.

Day off today so out with a friend to the coast.

Plan today is
Strawberry shake
Muesli bar
Chicken
Cottage pie

Didn't order my stuff last night as two new meals due tomorrow and fancy trying the mushroom pasta and macaroni cheese.

Have a good day all. X

Aw hope the tiredness doesnt catch up with you too much today.

Ooh them meals sound nice. I'm definitely ordering some of the meals next time, got about another two and half weeks of shake sand bars to finish first though.

I havent really noticed a difference with going to the toilet but I guess if less going in then less to come out!! If its not bothering you and you dont really bloated or bunged up then I wouldnt worry about it too much.

Hope you enjoy your day out and good luck for official weigh in tomorrow x

Back