Going going going till its gone.

Thanks moo and cupcake.

Well that's me done for the first week. Had a nice day out. Really pleased with myself for sticking to this 100% for the first week.

Tempting walking round the supermarket this afternoon looking at goodies but I refrained.

Not sure whether I'll get on first thing as busy day with work again but if not will be back tomorrow night with my stats. X

Good luck for your first S&S weigh in. Hope you get the BIG FAT number you deserve for sticking to it 100% all week x

Day 8
Woke up way too early and excited for weigh in. What's the matter with me.

I've lost 6.2 pounds, really happy with that, so 9 in total over first two weeks. I know people have got more than that, but what other diet would I lose that much on and feel this happy, energetic and not deprived.

More importantly BMI down from 28.5 to 27.1.

So happy, happy, happy!!!

Plan today:
Summer fruits shake
Muesli bar ( have sliced into tiny pieces as read on here - see if it makes any difference )
Chicken slices
Spag Bol

Aims for next 7 days, stick to it 100%, only weigh myself twice during the week (eeek) and hit my next goal which was to lose 10 pounds.

Thanks for all your support this week everyone, it really helps.

Last edited:
Well done zoebear!! :) that's a fab loss this week (and over all too) gives such a boost doesn't it... I think that's a good idea only weighing twice a week - if you can do it! Lol! I'm really struggling not to daily weigh... Hope you have a great day mate x

:happy096:!!! Well done on a great loss. If you're 100% you'll easily get to your goal of 10lbs lost and well over that too. :D
Hope you have a good day x

Thanks everyone for popping in. I've been floating about feeling super slim all day

Stuck to it all day, busy night ahead as off to London tomorrow with work, so busy busy.

Chopping up muesli bar is great, lasted ages. I didn't think it would work for me, but I'm going to be a regular chopper upper from now..

zoebear said:
Thanks everyone for popping in. I've been floating about feeling super slim all day

Stuck to it all day, busy night ahead as off to London tomorrow with work, so busy busy.

Chopping up muesli bar is great, lasted ages. I didn't think it would work for me, but I'm going to be a regular chopper upper from now..

Loving the fact you've been floating around feeling slim today :) what a great feeling... You deserve it :) x

Day 9
Moooorning!!!

Lack of sleep due to a little person but thankfully DH got up. Still couldn't get back to sleep for a while.

Plan today is
Banana shake
Muesli bar
Chicken
And veg soup probably.

Did a months order last night. Cannot wait for it to arrive. Loads of new stuff to try.

Best get up and get to train station. Have a good day everyone. X

Ooh will have to try chopping bars up as I usually just wolf it down!!

Hope you have a good day and the tiredness doesnt get to you too much Miss Slim x

:clap: Well done on sticking to it 100%, great losses! Hope your day goes well.

Will try the chopping up later...

Thanks Evie, Sarah, moo and BB for popping in..

Been a hard day today and not sure why. I had my shake early as had to get on a train to London and just couldn't take my shaker all the way, so whether it's because I had my shake early I don't know.

I then didn't get round to much chicken or museli bar till mid afternoon and then snacked on those on train on way home, but had a hour to kill at the train station and it was all food food food everywhere I looked and for the first time since starting this I REALLY wanted to eat something.

I also started The Beck Diet workbook today, so am going to work thru that over next 6 weeks as had high recommendations of it.

Anyway, I didn't eat anything I shouldn't, so day 9 of 100%. But feeling pretty blah at the moment, hoping to wake up tomorrow full of enthusiasm.

Is this normal or it is because I've had food everywhere and my eating times messed up?

zoebear said:
Thanks Evie, Sarah, moo and BB for popping in..

Been a hard day today and not sure why. I had my shake early as had to get on a train to London and just couldn't take my shaker all the way, so whether it's because I had my shake early I don't know.

I then didn't get round to much chicken or museli bar till mid afternoon and then snacked on those on train on way home, but had a hour to kill at the train station and it was all food food food everywhere I looked and for the first time since starting this I REALLY wanted to eat something.

I also started The Beck Diet workbook today, so am going to work thru that over next 6 weeks as had high recommendations of it.

Anyway, I didn't eat anything I shouldn't, so day 9 of 100%. But feeling pretty blah at the moment, hoping to wake up tomorrow full of enthusiasm.

Is this normal or it is because I've had food everywhere and my eating times messed up?

Well done resisting :) and staying 100%!
Am sure it's due to your eating times mate.. It hasn't happened to me yet this time but I remember on LL going without for long periods and felt rubbish for the rest of the day regardless of how many packs I caught up on - always woke the next day feeling ok though :) I suppose our bodies are surviving on such little fuel it needs it regularly... Am sure you'll feel tip top tomorrow after a rest :) well done for not crumbling though x

Day 10
Feeling better and brighter this morning

Have scale hopped for first time since WI and they are down by a little but wasn't expecting much as its TOTM.. But they are down, so I'm happy.

Plan today is changeable as my next delivery is due, but for starters:
Strawberry fruits shake
Museli bar
Chicken
Chilli, if it's arrived by then

Have good day and thanks Sarah for popping in.

Have a good day today, you're doing really well so far, believe me before you know it you will be weeks in and flying along! It goes so fast and the pounds just fall off! Hope your order is with you soon too! x

Hope you have a good day today, well done for sticking to it 100% yesterday!

Thanks Evie and Tara.. Feeling a lot more positive now

Just had to pop on to say my order arrived and...

OH MY GOD. Choc truffa bar.. Need I say more...

I have died and gone to heaven. I feel like the flake girl in the bath. Nom non mom.

Back