Going going going till its gone.

zoebear said:
Thanks Evie and Tara.. Feeling a lot more positive now

Just had to pop on to say my order arrived and...

OH MY GOD. Choc truffa bar.. Need I say more...

I have died and gone to heaven. I feel like the flake girl in the bath. Nom non mom.

They are soooo yummy aren't they ;) I save one to have in the evening cut up... Mmm can't wait :)

And after the truffa bar comes the new spag Bol. Looks better. Looks more like spag bol but boy it's got a kick to it. I am useless with spicy foods. That said there seems to be more of it. I'm undecided. Both different so will probably order a mixture of the two.

Day 10 of 100% done. Roll on the weekend!!

Glad to hear you are having a good day and that your order arrived :)

Yes, choc truffa bar, nom nom, had one at lunchtime for the first time, chopped it up as you suggested the other day, was lovely :drool:

Struggling a bit again tonight. Im not particularly hungry, but have the urge to snack, or if I'm totally honest, stuff my face. Will get thru it as I'm not giving up now, but hate the thought of feeling like this night after night. Willpower is not my biggest asset. Hoping it is just a blip.

And after the truffa bar comes the new spag Bol. Looks better. Looks more like spag bol but boy it's got a kick to it. I am useless with spicy foods. That said there seems to be more of it. I'm undecided. Both different so will probably order a mixture of the two.

Day 10 of 100% done. Roll on the weekend!!

I dont think anynody could not like the choc bar :p

My samples came today of the meals and I had the new spag bal, havent tried the old one to compare but I thought it was really spicy too!! OH jokes that I find water spicy though, I'm such a wimp x

Morning day 11..

Given myself a good talking to overnight, so feeling strong again. Plus I need to be a little kinder to myself. It's TOTM and I always feel like eating during that so I'm not useless, I can do this and I will do this.

Food shopping, baking and post office on to do list today. We lives a good few miles from civilisation so the post office run takes an hour. DH is replacing some of our bedroom ceiling and insulating the walls so I need to get the little people out of the way for a bit.

Plan today is:
Crispy vanilla shake
Lemon yogurt bar
Chicken and macaroni cheese

Need to up my water. Not sure I'm drinking enough. Constantly swigging away but will measure how much my glass holds just to make sure.

Have lovely Saturdays everyone. X

Glad you're feeling better now. I get like this every now and then on this diet, BG always said don't crack have another pack and I always remember that on that bad days, so I have occasionally had the odd extra pack.

Not far off completing 2 whole weeks now! Keep it up, the time honestly does fly by x

Really happy that you're feeling good today. TOTM is a big pain isn't it! I'm at an age where they should really have stopped but oh no, every month without fail and all the things that have always gone with it - bloating, food cravings etc.

Anyway, you have a good day with your little ones, sounds like you'll be busy anyway!

Thanks Tara and Evie. Good advice Tara. Am feeling massively hungry and faint ish today so may well have another pack. Will see how I go.

Well had all my packs today. Had mac cheese over chicken at lunch. It was ok but on its own there isn't a lot there so probably won't order lots of those next time.

Still feeling massively hungry today. Just taking it one pack at a time at the minute. Having loads of 'stuff it' thoughts but trying to banish them.

It would be so easy to give in but I know I will be so disappointed in myself and the food won't taste that good.

You're doing so well you know you cant 'stuff it' now.

Like PP said, have another pack if you need to. You'll feel so much better waking up tomorrow knowing you stuck to it and got through a tricky day x

Well still here. Glugging water and having my last cuppa.

Been a difficult day but I'm thru it and then I'm over the hump of the second week. Three days till WI. Had a bit of a nice surprise thou whilst getting changed today. Can really see the difference in the mirror. Sides of stomach reduced and a waist is appearing before my eyes.

Thanks for all the support today. Much needed and appreciated. X

You've done so well...the smug feeling in the morning knowing you've beaten the food demons will be so worthwhile. I suffer big time at TOTM..was doing LT before and that didn't allow anything other than shakes:( but chicken is always my snacky bit and doesn't affect ketosis x x x

Well done for getting through a bad day mate :) :) I agree, you'll feel so bloody good tomorrow knowing you stuck at it! I'm dreading totm, if you can be an angel then I can! Great to be nearly at week 2 weigh in, am sure the lbs will have melted away...
Wonder what your measurements will be... seeing it is better than seeing the scales go down don't you think?
Massive pat on the back for not caving - you can now go to bed knowing you rocked today x

Had a bit of a nice surprise thou whilst getting changed today. Can really see the difference in the mirror. Sides of stomach reduced and a waist is appearing before my eyes.

:happy036: that's a great incentive and a reward for all your hard work!

I'm so glad you are still sticking it out, hope tomorrow is a better day for you x

Well done for getting through a bad day mate :) :) I agree, you'll feel so bloody good tomorrow knowing you stuck at it! I'm dreading totm, if you can be an angel then I can! Great to be nearly at week 2 weigh in, am sure the lbs will have melted away...
Wonder what your measurements will be... seeing it is better than seeing the scales go down don't you think?
Massive pat on the back for not caving - you can now go to bed knowing you rocked today x

Hell yeah I rocked!!

Thanks Sarah, evie and trueleame for popping in.. Really appreciate it. Don't plan to do my measurements until I've been on plan a month. Hopefully will get a lovely surprise then. X

Hope you woke up with a huge grin on your face this morning missy :) have a great day... Hope the little food demons don't bother you as much today x

Back